Reminder that (((disney))) want to turn the next generation of boys into sissified homos

reminder that (((disney))) want to turn the next generation of boys into sissified homos.

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/22/disney-cartoon-star-vs-forces-evil-says-princess-state-mind/

>Japan copies Disney's style of making cartoons
>Disney copies crossdressing and traps from Japanese animation
it has come full circle

inb4 shadman

genderbending poison in the food, the water, and on the tv. it's clear the elite have an agenda to stop their most dangerous opponents from ever forming in the first place. what they fear is masculinity because if men rise up we will stomp their shit in.

There are two possible outcomes from this, first is we get an entire generation of qt traps, second is their plan backfires and accelerates the 4th reich's creation
Where is the problem???

>traps
>cute
traps are nothing but a joke in cartoons and when fags think its cute irl its awful. now trap looks cute without tons of plastic surgery than they become the equivalent of a washed up roastie.

>kikebart
kindly remove yourself

that's their goal. create two radically different sides with little grey area and have them fight each other instead of ficusing on the power structure. great plan by the way, seems to be working

Tbf I am pretty alright with America’s next generation being feminine bronze-skinned femboys

So has the world forgotten that Princes are a thing?

cartoons aren't real life Evgeny

they aren't?

Shut up, Marco, and put on the chastity cage.

No they're not, Islamic Upside-down Poland.

if traps are gay then i dont want to be straight

unf nice.

oh, i just spend all my time on Sup Forums and dont know whats real anymore :^)

Good thing you never were.

>State Of Mind

Does....does that mean I am also a Princess?

top kek

This is animu bullshit, do you seriously believe a 40 years old man is going to stay fucking "cute" ?
If you're looking for real traps chances are you're just a pedophile.

Thats sexist and promotes toxic masculinity

Kek this show is pure liberalism
>Main character is blue eyed white aryan teenager who is also a race mixer (more than once)
>Mexican boy gets all the white pussy
>Monsters in this show are the equivelant of niggers of the real world
>Show actively promotes gay and lesbian couples sneakily by adding them in the background
>Replaced to white males with DIVERSE replacements
>"Monster" rights activism in the Kingdom
>Constantly plays the "not all monsters(niggers) card

The show is garbage feminized bullshit made for kids but has a large millenial and late-teen following, i think the writer is also a feminazi, can't confirm though.

Disney has always been warping the definition of a princess. How is this any different?

if you wanna be.

>If you're looking for real traps chances are you're just a pedophile.
lmao what? real traps are all over 18 nigga

Sup Forums is really concerned about headcanons in their favorite children's cartoons
i'm so glad this board is so different from tumblr

cause its gay
literally trying to indoctrinate kids into becoming genderlarping faggots. disney has always been brainwashing kids, true, but now they're kicking up the degeneracy yet another notch.

>Sup Forums rages because they have a cartoon spic BEANing a white alien devil grill
>they turn him into a trap anyway

kek

we're concerned about the establishment indoctrinating children with propaganda. it's a valid concern, because thats what this is. brainwashing

Who cares of a fucking beaner? Atleast he isnt white

>Sup Forums is really concerned about representation politics
i'm so happy this board is so different from anita sarkeesian

in b4 >shadman

Child indoctrination is absolutely disgusting. Knowing this, I will be even more careful as to what I let my children watch.

Did desTinty get his twitter shut down?

also, this show has furries.
>pic related

>Replaced to white males with DIVERSE replacements
they replaced 2 white guys that were absolute shit with 2 white girls that are way better, and potential waifus.

you also forgot eclipsa, queen of BLACKED
i just really want an episode about young moon and her holy crusade purging all liggers after toffee's armies scattered
cause that would be cool and edgy

shut the fuck up misha

because his love interest is a white girl :^)

you're fucking retarded
we're concerned about the establishment brainwashing children into being degenerate retard faggots like yourself.

oh wait you're trolling me, commie flag made it too obvious. nobody is this dumb. you're not funny but you got me good so congrats.

Have you actually watched the episode? This is just the kike media taking shit out of context in order to promote their (((agenda)))

I wish a mean boy would talk to me like that.

all i know is that if i had kids they would be forever banned from disney cartoons. disney has always been extremely subversive

Shut up Josh.

>Traps and femboys are cute/hot in cartoons
>In real life they look awful
The problem fixes itself.

Just look up brazilian shemales
same deal

it's perfect because the two sides continually justify and radicalize each other

I grew up on disney cartoons, yet here I am, redpilled

American polacks need to meme a new organisation like million mom's. Create a huge backlash against this shit and convince parents to refuse this shit like sex and violence before next gen is all degenerate tranny DNC voting faggots.

bronzing and tanning is literally cancer

if the trap is white stay white, if it's their natural color then it's fine

exactly. and this is no accident. it's classic divide and conquer, fucking classic
what's your point?

>shadman

I want to fuck Star Butterfly

Mexican taco don't deserve her royal cunny

please leave

Disney is catering to the new beta male generation.

seems they've managed to hook one right here
like how does a grown man fap to this??

UNF
NICE
but if you like star you are pedophile.
jackie at least has curves.
but the REAL tastes are those that know hekapoo is the best girl

1) Wraps hand around penis

you'd be surprised of the perverting powers of cartoons, Sup Forums is full of degenerates by now.

>his

dont assume xers pronouns gook hes a gender spectrum taco analkin now

do all the girls on this show have horns?

((( )))

Not the cuck ones.

Reminder that any of you faggots who grew up on disney are cucks.

Reminder that if you let your kid watchh disney yourt a fucking failure

reminder all whores in school were huge disney fans.

reminder all autistic kids were disney fans.

reminder whhite kids are fucking cuckolds and brown kids are not.

reminder suckk my fucking dick

You do realize that Star is a alien from a different planet right? Also canon wise she is 15 and close to 16 now I believe since character age as the show goes on which makes her legal in most states

Still Hekapoo best one

I see nothing wrong with that

Old Walt is turning over in his fucking grave.

hekapoo is a demon, star's horns are fake.

god damn

Genderbending should not be allowed on childrens cartoons. I remember a fairly oddparents episode where Timmy turned into a girl and it made me feel really strange inside when i was 8.

I cant imagine how far they can push that...

he's not wrong though
disney is mind poison

>tfw when you're unironically considering watching this show

Fine taste as well

Also new episode fucking when

Middle image sucks, top and bottom are gold.

its weird, because the first season is the worst one. season 2 is where it picks up, and where all the cuckould memes come from.

but beyond the romance triangles and shit, it has one of the best villains ever

w-who is she, she's amazing is it the same person?

Flashbacks with Star mama should be longer

Telling little girls they all are princesses is a bad idea because it puts them in this princess state of mind where they should get everything they want just because.

thats why disney does it

>one of the best villains ever
do you mean this guy?

I like how well mannered he is

Also HE WILL RETURN

shadman is great when he focuses on jokes

thiccapoo, but shes from star vs. and its a degenerate show, so im sure you wouldn't like it.

deus vult liggers episode when?

yeah, toffee is super cool.

>thiccapoo
don't pull my leg/dick like this

How come? I grew watching Duck tales series, Little mermaid and Lion King movies e.t.c. They taught me of generosity, friendship, some good values as well as set some serious quality bar in regards to animation and art.

Modern Disney does some mighty weird shit, but OLD Disney's works are still there. And they are still good.

to answer your question the lion king came out in 94, in 95 disney had a new ceo a Jew the one after that a nother jew

propaganda had to be subtle back then because people wouldn't stand for it

the reason toffee is so good is the fact that he isn't the tradition "incompetent villian" trope that ludo is. which is the same reason i tried and failed to watch wander over yander and OK KO, i fucking hate that shit now. toffee is a serious villian who is competent and not a retard, when he get within grasp of what he wants he doesn't let it slip through his fingers.

we said hekapoo 2 twice in those posts nigga

thanks poo I'm a lazy reader. You can shit in my yard if you like, fertilise the plants a bit.

>Draw a girl
>It's a boy!
>enter real life
>boy who claims to be girl un-crosses his legs and un-kinks his waist
>oh wait, he's shaped like a fucking fridge

Love how it's an implicitly Mexican kid.

What did they mean by this?

>It's okay when i wear a dress i'm a girl

He's a DREAMER

source for image now pls

I'm 100% convinced Disney is behind the ElsaGate trash.