Mfw I want to larp as a viking but my name is greek

>mfw I want to larp as a viking but my name is greek

Other urls found in this thread:

res.cloudinary.com/dk-find-out/image/upload/q_80,w_1920,f_auto/MA_00179351_maagfo.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Larp as a half barbarian half roman child.

R E M O V E

I kind of having the same problem, and I just like doing what I do, but something tells me I should sort myself out, but I fear it.

All I wanna do is larp as a cute kpop girl online, and basically pretending to be one irl daydreaming. This is what makes me happy, but something is telling me this is wrong. I just wish I was a stunning kpop girl desu, but I'm actually just a fat autist

What do?

at least it's not s*mitic like mine

Well you can change your ethnic identity but not your name so I guess our screwed friend. Thanks for playing.

why tf would you want to larp as a barbarian when you can larp as a creator of civilization

buy an axe

You aint create shit bitch ass wh*te boi

I feel you bróðir, my name is Andreas... Fokkin häll.

>mfw I want to larp as a mongol but my name is swedish

[sic] OHHHHHH NONONONONONO

i want to larp as an aryan nazi but my name is italian

WE WAS HORISCOPES N SHIT

blacker than you jamal

i am a jew and all my names are jewish and i have never larped, nor shall i ever need to, for my people are strong and the fight is real

right now im larping as a blue star sirian, get on my level apes

>mfw i wanted to larp as a large hairy slav, and my name happens to be slavic, i carry 240lbs on my 6'4 frame and grow hair like no other.

>I want to larp

to kys

Can I borrow some cash? I'll pay you back, I promise.

>be in caves while niggers build empires
>Learn about empires
>subjugate all the niggers
Why are blacks so lazy and inept?

>Mfw I don't want to larp as a frenchmen since I'm 100% French but I have a Russian name because my mother thought it was nice so everyone think I'm a fucking russkie fuck

because they are niggers

>money
rabbi jesus would be displeased, user

>mfw everything of me is slavic except my fucking italian name

>mfw I'm 100% Germanic with a Scandinavian name but LARP as a Greek/Roman anyways because we wuz Aryans and shit

>mfw I want to larp as a badass nigger but I'm a whiteboi turk cuck

larp as a cuck

>tfw want to larp as a viking because my last name is Norman but I'm a fucking hellspawn of a pure blue eyed Briton and a literal 56% face Amerimutt
>tfw want to larp as a Samurai but not Asian at all except the native American genes my mutt mother brings in

so larp as a spartan

el monstruo...

also vikings were greek

res.cloudinary.com/dk-find-out/image/upload/q_80,w_1920,f_auto/MA_00179351_maagfo.jpg

I should really take a DNA test but I'm afraid of the results. My mother has a giant hooked merchant nose and these top and bottom mongoloid eyelids, brown eyes so dark they're black and black greasy hair, she has been mistaken for a native woman as well but all the time she goes on about her pure 100% German ancestry, it's a nightmare lads

what is your name?

I want to larp as a culture or a nation with history.

>mfw I want to larp as pan slavic masterrace but my last name is german

I am fairly certain there were viking exploits reaching the Bosporus and Black Sea.

>mfw I want to larp at having a meaningful and deep sexual relationship with a Chinese girl in my office, resulting in marriage and many children, although I’m Aryan af and this will breed hapas

Not to mention the whole Varingian Guard at Constantinople thing.

Wow. 5% of Icelanders visit Sup Forums.

So you're a kike, then.

Lol yeah she sounds German alright. Reminds me of that retarded ancestry commercial where the guy goes "turns out I'm scottish guess I have to trade my lederhosen for a kilt."

Kia ora. Don’t you have all that cool Polynesian tiki culture?

At least use proper grammar, like the whites have taught us.

>in my office
fired and branded

suicide

>jews after WW2

> my name is greek
> his parents named him "greek"

It gets better: she’s H1B and looking for a citizen to marry for that green card. Some things in life should remain fantasies, because it’s important to observe warnings and heed that little inner voice saying “Don’t do the stupid thing.”

Didn't Rome have a halfie end up raising an army and turned against Rome, nearly destroying it but set it up for future failure?

Flavius Stilicho

>little inner voice
that should be the main one
it is supposed to be the OTHER voice that is 'little' and 'inner'
go with god

>Danish name
>Got it from a person I am not even related with
>My mothers maiden name is German but sounds Jewish
Just don't know anymore

>thinking you will find a suitable white woman
Just do it user.

>tfw swedish surname but too white to larp as a viking

>want to larp as a Saxon warrior invading England
>be mutt
>unironically 56%Central European 14% M*d 10% Irish 10% Norwegian 4% Eastern Euro 4% Caucasian 2% Finn
>the britbongs keep calling me a mutt
AncestryDNA.com was a mistake

>tfw an "ö" in first, middle and last name

change your names cunt

I have an italian name

>mfw larp as South African who endured "trauma" in the old country to explain my "irrational" hatred of niggers but I'm actually Dutch

>tfw can larp as viking (to some extent) and a templar at the same time

>tfw you want to LARP as a white North Italian but in reality you are a brown neapolitan terrone

this thread kek

>and a templar at the same time
How so?

Easy.

Your father was in the Varangian guard and named you after the Emperor he served for.

I live in Sweden, but my flag is a cross.

>tfw can larp as a viking and a conquistador at the same time
I won the rapist's lottery when it comes to nationalities

Fair enough