archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/93 GORILLION_MRW.gif/
mobile.twitter.com/pollsterpolls?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>approval still underwater on your own state tv propaganda channel

Wow I wander how did they got the whole republican population to vote

>propaganda channel
>reliable

>the 38% number is fake!!
>look at how much it's improved from the totally real 38% number!!

I uniroically think people are getting used to him.

Like they can keep spamming how dumb etc he is but normies are subconsciously caring less because for most part because nothing really significant has occured after all this time.

Exactly trump can only dream of the 100% approval rating trudeau has from Muslims and trannys

Shut up Obama Leaf

>just look at these polls, drumpf is finished!

Wait until SOTU!

Stop being such a faggot loser op. Get that nigger cock out of your mouth. Stop eating faggot nigger cum, just for a few minutes.

please provide a citation to verify your claim that Fox News is "state TV"
oh wait, there is none because it's literally not state TV, it is 100% privately owned. thanks for playing, have a nice day.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MONEY IS NOT IMPORTANT, WHO CARES IF DRUMPF REDUCES UNEMPLOYMENT

i wonder who won the popular vote

Lol you guys think 45% is unironically bad. Wait till year 4 when the middle class are richer and are well and truly sick of gommunists and unsubstantiated trump gate propaganda being recycled by liberals.

SEE

did right wing retards care when obama reduced unemployment?

This.
MSNBC and CNN poll their viewers and the results say Drumpf is poop.

Fox polls their viewers and the results say Trump trumps.
It’s almost as if the polls are biased and unreliable. Like if a political group put out polls on how an election would go, they would be wrong. Makes me wonder if modern polls are biased.

You are retart. What percentage of americans do you think dont care about money or employment?

or was it all about your fucking feelings?

Glad to see another commie selling their soul to the neolib menace. Everybody look. They have no honor, all they live by are Machiavellian tricks and deceit.

The numbers are actually impressive considering the constant barrage of propaganda warfare. MSM is not even hiding their allegiances anymore. Commies apparently appreciate the corporate MSM, though. That is amusing at least

lol that's not a poll. you're fucking retarded lol holy shit

Black unemployment. Not to mention that it is continuing to decrease. Obongo could not state a record low, like trump already is.

she won the popular vote because of illegal votes/ dead people votes/ and duplicate votes.

>putting an underscore in your image so no one can remind you of the sadness that pains your maple infused heart
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/93 GORILLION_MRW.gif/

>

you're rigging the numbers by only starting at the most opportune time to make your claim, not by presenting them in full detail. same trick you always pull, obamaleaf. these numbers reflect the spike in unemployment after the 2008 crash. that crash was fixed by the feds quantitative easing policy, not obamas policy's.

this is the same argument we always have, obamaleaf. luckily the public has learned to see through one sided lies and half-truths like the ones you peddle in.

is that relevant? since when has america's presidential election been based on the popular vote?

>you're rigging the numbers by only starting at the most opportune time to make your claim

it's rigging it by starting it at the beginning of obama's presidency?

r u fucking retarded?

Pollsterpolls is a huff post poll of huff post fans and they report it as an actual poll. Look at the pollsterpolls that take polls and tell me I’m retarded for thinking they are polls.

>mobile.twitter.com/pollsterpolls?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

when you intentionally cut off the spike that came from the housing crash, then yes, you're rigging the numbers to make them appear that they show something different than what they do, and you know full well what you are doing. same game you always play. same game liberals and lefties always play, because presenting the full set of facts always disproves their own points, so this is what you resort to.

Fox is owned by Disney. A jew is in control of Fox. It's liberal hogwash.

here is what you're intentionally cutting off of the data, to make it seem as if it was a problem obama fixed, rather than something that was tangentially related to the housing market crash (which was fixed by the fed policy's, not obama). your tactic is dishonest and you're just mad that you've been called out on it, like always.

It's too bad Trump refuses to actually back up that claim with hard evidence.
Yes, the law definitely defines every aspect of ethics. Right and wrong are completely defined by the government.

It's showing obama's record retard.

sorry forgot to include the picture, here it is. you intentionally edited your graphic to try to cut out the obvious cause and represent the data in such a way that it made obama seem like he fixed it. very dishonest, obamaleaf. but as always, you are called out.

what's up with Trump's disapproval from the left? do democrats have higher expectations of Trump or is it just salt?

how many people did they poll for this non-poll?

Mostly I just don't like him because of how he's constantly an asshole to everyone.

Remember its always higher than what fake news says

no it's not, see graph here . you edited data to make it seem as if obama was a hero that fixed black unemployment. in reality the change was only due to the housing market crash. you misrepresented data intentionally and there's no way for you to deny it.

Lol your argument is that Bush crashed the economy and Obama saved the economy.

I don't disagree with that.

>SHOWING OBAMA'S RECORD IS NOT FAIR BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD RECORD!!!

That's you. That's what you sound like.

yeah, but that's not related to his job performance.

IT WAS HER TURN

His job performance is a massive government shutdown.

That's it? I swear most people just hate Trump because other people said he is bad. Nobody thinks for themselves anymore, everyone is afraid of being called racist or mean. Damnit man

that's literally not even close to an argument that i made and that's not true either. this is the same argument you always make. the housing market crash happened because of sub-prime lending in the banks, nothing to do with bush or any other politician, and this is a matter of historical record that nobody in economics would ever argue with.
you intentionally edited and misrepresented the data to fit a certain time frame in order to make it appear as if it supported your side, when it in fact did not. you are ALWAYS so dishonest, obamaleaf.

The dude tweets his stuff directly. I don't have to be told to hate him. I can look at his tweets and think, "Wow, what a dick."

If MSM says Trump's approval rating is at 45%, that means it's really around 65%

oh dont you worry, he will be exposing this to the world soon enough ;)

holy shit why r u so butthurt

this is not normal

i have bested you obamaleaf, and now i'm going to bed. had fun calling out your lies once again tonight. goodnite nigger.

>Right and wrong are completely defined by the government.
>Let the (((state))) decide morality for you, goy.
This is your mind on communism.

>getting BTFO this hard
>no but I'm actually the one who won!!

SHOWING OBAMA'S RECORD IS NOT FAIR BECAUSE HE HAD A GOOD RECORD.

YOU HAVE TO SHOW BUSH'S RECORD TOO!

lol holy fuck ur retarded bro

this

obomgo reduced unemployment by bringing in niggers, spics and poos to fill the position

all msm is state sponsored propaganda
>b-but FOX is different, right based pedes!? xDD

>being this retarded

So 100 percent of all voters were surveyed? Provide proof.

If he gets to 50% in 2020, he'll be reelected for a certainty.

literally all of the MSM in the USA is privately owned and operated except NPR and PBS, which only get small fractions of their funding from the state. i've got to go to bed though, goodnite.

The difference between you and me is I would rather have a reality show star and sleazy businessman in office than a career politician.

If the neocons and neolibs hate him, I fucking love him.

I assume you voted for Hillary

I didn't like her either, really, would have preferred Bernie. Voted for her mostly because "weird necrotizing robot" was a slightly lesser evil than "twitter jackass".

>he takes "privately owned and operated" at face value
owned by whom?
do the owning individuals and corporations fund political campaigns?
do they donate to NPO's involved in activism which also lobby and/or bankroll politicians?
>hurr how do I think critically?
>. i've got to go to bed though, goodnite.
don't come back kid

>Voted for her mostly because "weird necrotizing robot" was a slightly lesser evil than "twitter jackass".
jesus christ what time does school start I'll come back after that

>how many people did they poll for this non-poll?
You have revealed the leaf’s retard power level.
My entire point was that biased news sources were having biased “polls” by polling their own fan base and you called me a retard, and now you’re asking , “but derp many people they derped in the non-derp?”

Go die in a hail of immigrant dicks.

>I'd rather have an obviously corrupt crook in office than an egoistic businessman who posts things on social media in a way that triggers me

checkeroni

It sucks man. You are probably a pretty cool dude, but because our worldviews are so wildly far apart from one another we might've come to blows if we were at a violent protest. I hate it that shit is coming to this. No hard feelings man.

my point was muh 98% chance was not a fucking poll

so it's creeping up. That's good.

>You are probably a pretty cool dude

THE TAX CUTS DID WONDERS xD

Add about 10% to that approval rating. Democrats/liberals are always over sampled + people are afraid to say they support Trump because the left goes apeshit and screams racist..

Generally, yeah. He's being kind of a fuckup so far, so it's not really bad data.
I don't think it's really going to come to violence that way, in the end. Lots of momentum has stalled on every side.

>45% of voters think he's OK
>turnout is normally around 55% in elections
>people who like him will definitely vote
There is literally no chance he won't win in 2020 unless he decides to retire

No President with 42% approval has ever lost re-election. Its because some vitets get pissed off, like me, about the president not doing x or y, in this case not repealing the immigration act of 63 and answer not approve when asked about it.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for him again if the other choice is a lib.

>illegals getting deported
>blacks getting jobs
>demorats BTFOing themselves at any opportunity
>majority benefits from the new tax plan
Sounds like the opposite of fuckup in the span of 2 years

The entire government shut down.

>plan to retire
He really should.
>no second term curse
>Polk like legacy of a setting an agenda and achieving all your main goals

Add in that previous mid-70s presidents were pretty uninvolved day-to-day in their second terms. Eishenhower had Nixon running the show during and after the former's heart attack. Reagan is well know for onset alzheimers.

Considering the (((US government))) has been doing nothing but fucking the US people in as many ways as they can, it's a yuuuuge improvement.

DRUMPF IS A POO POO HEAD SO AS ALL OF YOU

John Kelly basically runs the show in the WH. Trump is very well handled. That's why he lashes out like a retard on Twitter.

The shutdown of the US government wasn't an improvement to anything.

Yeah man. I think if shit went south, it would turn into small and scattered resistance against the government.

DRUMPPF NEEDS A BABY SITTER

HOW DOES THAT FEEL DRRUMPFKEKSS?'

It was shutdown over the weekend, when the majority of the government's employees aren't working. For real, it was only shut down for a few hours on Monday, and democrats caved

he does

even bob corker said so

Mnuchin and his dollar value twitter spat make it seem like Kelly isn't too in control, since he can't get the Treasury Dept and Trump to communicate the same policy.

If your power goes out over the weekend, you might not have lost a lot but you still don't like it.

>massive government shutdown (of 3 days)
almost every presidency has a shutdown

dems posturing to shutdown for over a year
dems blame Trump for 'non-permanent' tax cuts- that no dem voted for
dems blaming the gop 'cause CHIP ended & it made them look bad
dems feign interest in cutting a deal on DACA, the image is more important

You are just being silly, right? Never seen someone seriously using allcaps like that

mnuchin fucked up big time with that comment

americans will be paying $4/gallon for gas within a year

Usually only the boomer presidents.