How do men in public keep the chill when they're getting off by a women?

It is not embarrassing?

What does this have to do with politics, hassan?

Is having your cock gargled by the girl next to you while you perform the menial task of driving embarrassing? Nah not really

we discuss the nature of men.

also Im Slav and whiter than you. :^P

I really don't wanna look into their eyes people near me, also this happened to several dudes in the train. that is not emberrassing?

>slavs
>white

Since you've apparently never had an erection before, allow me to explain that people generally become way more adventurous and less susceptible to embarrassment the hornier they are. It also helps with the whole 'getting naked in front of someone else' thing.

are you kidding? embarrassing?

I've never nutted so hard in my life until my girl blew me in the wendys parking lot and let me fuck her in the park.

Not embarrassing to me. More like aggravating. On the few occasions I've had sex in my car in public places, it was purely out of being horny as fuck at the moment...not to flatter some exhibitionist fantasy. I don't need another man staring at me while I have a woman suck the skin off my cock.

I remember getting a choice combo blowjob/tittyfuck at a rest stop one evening at a rest stop, making sure to park at the far end of the lot so as to avoid people and overhead lights. But no: Some asshole in a van that looked like he teleported straight out of the 70's pulls up right next to us, and when he notices what's going down, gives me the thumbs-up. No, dude: I don't need your approval. I need you to take your hippie-looking ass to go buy some weed or something so I can concentrate on busting a load all over this bird's face.

I have no idea why people get off on watching people scrog in public.

thats not the same ffs

isn't that irritating?

>isn't that irritating?
Very!

I remember once while shagging a broad in my car at the park, some nosy bitch WITH HER KIDS walks all the way across the parking lot to look into my car, then had the audacity to seem upset because I was fucking my GF in a public place. My only solace was knowing that her kids got an eyeful that day because of their dumber than a box of rocks mom.

I'm 29, had plenty of gfs, never had one even attempt to go down on me in a public area.

Kids these days...

Degeneracy doesent come togheter with shame

You said public. Learn English, Ahmed

when I am discussing a very strange topic with my mum or taunt, like "I was so drunk at new year we almost had to call emergency because I was unconsious", they don't the kids away, they let them be near them. Theyre so stupid and ignorant, they normalize these topics to the kids and they just dont fukken realise it. /hatred

you have to see those vids where they sit in a filthy tram, and some passangers can see them, and they dont humble and just keep doing it, whatever it may be. memories for life. But I am actually not that old, I still can do this kind of thing I guess, but I really hate trams, so I dont think...

Real alphas don't give a fuck about anything

parking lot is not the public, learn to distinguish I guess. market place, or the store, thats public.
Where poeple are at, you understand.

I guess people don't go to parks or park in parking lots in Germany.

>tfw I have to explain gathered places of people in public are embarrassing to have sex at, and its not the same as public places where there aren't people.

welp

>to an ameri[insert insult]

How is this politics?

Fucking degenerates.

see

>because real men don't give a fuck, real men are strong and women like strong men, a man that is embrassed in public is a weak man. Thus women often try to test her man by playing with him especially when the relationship is new.

wtf i'm having sex in public and someone noticed how could this happen reeeee

>get horny
>stop caring
>do something embarrassing
>feel shame
Many such cases.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I get off on being slapped around a bit and treated roughly and when I was younger (not that much younger, like two years ago) I used to do stupid shit like pic related and worse all the time.

Eventually I realised nobody appreciates it and nobody's so good-looking that they can't wait the fifteen minutes it takes to get home.

Jesus take it to Sup Forums...
Garden herbs... Please.
There's 10,000 sites to discuss this bullshit, but only one Sup Forums

>let me fuck her
Cuck

>someone casually noticed a car that is obviously parked far and away from all the others
You sound just as dumb as they were and would probably go out of your way to investigate

>has sex in public
>someone inevitably sees
>gives thumbs up, presumably meaning he's not going to call the cops
>no dude, i dont need your approval
You sound like a whiny fag. Are you sure it wasnt a guy you were tityblasting?

>have sex in a public place that's basically designed for having sex in
>complain when someone notices

>so i can concentrate on busting
What exactly are you concentrating on while getting head/pussy

>implies calling the cops for public sex is a viable response by any man
>questions my heterosexuality
wew

If you can concentrate on getting a nut while some stranger stares at you, go for it. Not my cup of tea.

Do this: Get head/pussy in a public place. Notice people staring. Try to nut. If you can, good for you. I personally don't like the idea of another man fapping to my schlong getting sucked.

For the sake of argument, once while taking a Greyhound bus, I looked over and saw an elderly couple in a vintage convertible. In the back seat was another couple having sex, full-on nude. I mean, this was right out in the open, right next to the bus I was on, in very dense "rush" hour Chicago traffic. It only took me an instant to snap the mental photo I just described, but then I averted my eyes attention back to my own thoughts. Low and behold, some nigger on the bus sees what I saw and blares it out to everyone. To my disgust, several people rush over to my side of the bus to see for themselves like fucking brainless lemmings. I have no idea why people are so fascinated by watching other people have sex in public places. Maybe if it was two chicks....maybe. But I'm not going to be rooting for some dude to blow his nutsack on woman's face right there in front of me, as I'm not a total and complete cuck.