>Start masturbating while spying through the keyhole

post dick or get kicked

Disown son. Write him out of will.

Drop the cookies and milk on the floor.

>icq
what year is it o-o

Everybody walk the dinosaur.

>Are ya winnin son!?

Tell him if he's a faggot, so be it, but don't let me see it!!

My leaf

When I was 18 my mate and I were sitting on his bed watching TV while high on LSD. His dad walked in on us and looked at as a little strange, the next day he asked my friend if he was a faggot. Funny shit.

I would walk out the room and when the opportunity presents itself, I would have the gay birds and bees talk with my son. Someone should write a book on how to have that talk with your gay child.

Seriously though, it's my freaking kid. I would love him no matter what.

Nice Haiku.

Its your duty as a man to stop your son from becoming a fag you fucking soyboy

Would that not drive him irreversibly into the LGBT community? If you keep him under your roof you can take action to pull him back from degeneracy, if you push him out on his own he has nowhere to go but into their waiting arms.

Part of me wonders if they silently hope young gay kids get thrown out so they be fully pulled into the indoctrination without hearing completing ideologies

It’s not like you’re going to change the mind of a brainwashed teenager while who’s having the time of his life with his faggot boyfriend. If you try to stop him, he’ll hate you. If you disown him, he’ll hate you. If you let him be a faggot, you lose. Either way, your cis-male ass is the bad guy. Of course, a proper parent would never let the cancerous mind rot of the LGBT doctrines get a hold of their child.

Yeah nah your kid can’t help being a fag. It’d be bad for everyone if you forced him to try to be non homo and he ended up husband to a straight wife.

If he's making out with other guys then I think it's probably too late. I mean, what's the big deal? He can still find happiness and as a parent that's what I would want for my child.

>your son cant help being gay
Wrong.

Being a part of the smallest of minorities worldwide that simultaneously suffers from the most STDs and suicide— which could also bleed ito transgenderism if he delves too deep— is not happiness.

>2018
>not having your entire house professionally remodeled with 4K spycams in every room under the guise of a reality tv pilot
>enjoy your hallway masturbation, i'll be here in my private masterbatorium, comfy af.

are they templar ?

I'd be glad to see him smartly dressed for once

Of course you are the bad guy, do you really think your son would become a fag had he been homeschooled far away from marxist teacher faggots and not left alone in front of the brainwashing TV box and computer for hours at a time?

Okay faggot did your wife's boyfriend let you type this

Call the police because two faggots have broken into my house.

>*unzips*