Why have not niggers invented racial slur for whites?

Why have not niggers invented racial slur for whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honky-tonk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"racist" is the new nigger

What could they possibly say?
We're not fragile enough to react to Honky

It's hard to slur a superior race isn't it.

the only thing that offends white people is being called 'racist' so that's what everyone goes with.

Whitey don't care what the nigger think. The nigger do care what whitey think. Dumb nigger.

shut up mayonnaise cracka

I've been called a racist so many times I just shrug now, it's like working on my traps all day long at this point.

this is the best way to combat it -- "I think you're racist." "I don't care"

They throw out insults like it's their life goal.
We barely even understand what they're saying so we just smile and nod.
Then they either chimp out and get shot or give up.

Because racial slurs are backed by racial power.
Since niggers are bottom tier race, no matter what they say, it wont have the same impact as nigger or kike, or sandnigger, or spic.

Deep down, racial slurs actually mean = "undesirable invading pest", which means racism exists were races are forced to coexist.
If races were separate, racism would end for good.

same. couldn't give less of a shit.

They do have slurs, they just don't have slurs with power, because the average white person doesn't give much of a shit if you call them a cracker.

>nigger
>inventing
kek nice b8

>peckerwood
>honkey
>cracker
>saltine

They have slurs.
They just aren't effective, because niggers are subhumans.

Words gain power with association over time so any word associated with black becomes negative eventually. That's why it's "person of colour" now because coloured became too associated with nigger behaviour as did all other words for black. There are bad words for whites but only specific groups e.g. redneck. Call someone who isn't a redneck a redneck and they won't care because they know they're not one but call a black person a nigger and they know they fit every trait associated with nigger

they're too busy traveling the universe in pyramid spaceships

niggers have to struggle to speak common english, I hear them switch back and forth between nigger speak and english all the time on the phone. As soon as they get pissed they turn into a nigger.

Americans help me out here.

Don't niggers call race mixing with a white 'twirling' in your country?

I don't think that's the best way to steal electricity

Honkey, cracker. There's a few.

the fuck do I look like? a nigger dictionary?

Here's their website. Ask your question there.

Never heard that my life

I think it's swirling like choclate and vanilla swirl icecream

Huh? Where have you been living?

There are plenty of slurs for white people.

honky, cracker, white bread, pecker wood, Becky, whitey, ...

and none of those mean anything to us

they have but they are just kinda funny...i'm a spaghetti head

Because we are superior. Insults just can't exist. I know it's weird but I've actually spent a lot of time thinking about this before

>cracker >honkey

The reason these aren’t seen as offensive as nigger or coon is because white people have always done pretty well for themselves.

The word nigger, for example, was created (or popularised) around the time of slavery. So the word has context to it. If you call a black guy a nigger, the implication goes back to slavery.

AFAIK cracker or honkey never had those historical connotations. There are no connotations that go along with it.

>Why have not niggers invented racial slur for whites?
Honky
Cracker
Whitebread

The problem is that, you have to originally feel ashamed of what you are, for any "slur" to have any power.
The Japanese have been called "Japs" (short for Japanese) and "Nips" (short for Nipponese) for ages, but make no big deal about it, because they are not ashamed of who they are.

What is a "slur," anyway? It's just a name, an identifying word...if blacks were not ashamed of themselves, the word "nigger" (which simply means black person) would have no power...it would simply describe what they are, which they would acknowledge as being just fine with them.

Call me a cracker or honky or whitebread all you want...it simply means white person, and I'm quite all right with being white.

>Why have not niggers invented racial slur for whites?
>iQ sub 70
>niggers doing anything

cracker was a whipe cracker, a slave whip cracker. nigger logic

They're frying food in fucking Diesel oil? (essentially)
You can literally pour that stuff in your Diesel truck and drive away.

Have they not heard about pressing oil from vegetable matter, such as walnuts, or whatever equivalent they might have, over there?
You only need a car-jack to build a press.
Functionally retarded.

>cumskin
>cavebeast

The Next Generation Insults

>russian flag
>Where have you been living?
What kind of question is that?

Chalky, Pinky, bird shit, pecker wood, cracker honkey, albino cave cricket , snow monkey, kernel sanders, inbreed nigger whitey. You just can't comprehend nigger Ebonics.

they have, but they suck.

don't have the power that NIGGER does.

Those are shit insults.

>honky
WTF is this.
>cracker, white bread
Biscuit, bread is an insult?
>pecker wood
cool bird
>Becky
The equivalent of Chad or Stacy. Not insults.
>Whitey
Wow much originality

Basically all their insults are shit. The one invented by jews (racist) was better, but it's getting less potent over time.

Its history that is the insult. Now they are trying to blame us for intragation and making them work.

>hokey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honky-tonk

>(You

Albino cave cricket! Awesome band name.

Cracker refers to the sound of a whip cracking against a negroid's back.

the white devil is the one who used words to harm people. africa uses aids

FPBP

Hahaha, Russian posters own

You skim milk! You a ghost-skin.

You ... you... pinkus. I love tearing up pinks wit muh bbshe.

Das rite!

These neanderthals is edomites!

when I found out cracker was them saying we whipped them I laughed. I thought it was calling us a biscuit or something

This. Asians see the bucktooth impressions of them on TV and look around their big houses, look at all the PHD's on their walls and just shrug it off. Blacks hear the word nigger and look out the window and see their people literally chimping out and it is just too much for them to handle.

Japs are also called zipperheads if I remember correctly.

nah Koreans are zipperheads because when they got run over by tanks their tracks left zipper like marks. Japs are Nips and or Japs or Jappo

>What is cracker
>What is Betty Crocker
>What is bleach boy
>What is conkey
>What is honky
Do some research before making a thread OP

>niggers
>invent
You must be new here.

This was unironically invented by kikes.

supperior communication does not need passive aggressive microdick behaviour.

Cracker is a poor Floridian living in a cracker box house.

O O G H A

B O O G H A

An illiterate, obviously.

Why Does your pigskin feeble race think anything that comes out of your stupid mouth holds any weight or significance to us? You are lowly cum skin soul less robots with no concept of how to behave like a human being. Scum unable to perceive your scumminess. HURR 2018MasterRace, Pussy I would blow a hole through your face talking sweet like this in real life. Your kind is bred for cucking and inbred degenerate behavior. Dont ever fashion your disgusting ance faced lips to slander an obvious superior race again. Clearly were on your minds so much because of your obvious rampant inferiority complex. How often does a group of basement dwelling do nothings need to circlejerk in there secret internet treehouse to convince themselves they are superior? Why you so obsessed you generational Cucks

>Euperion's
>African's
Who the fuck made this?

what the fuck was this guy afflicted with? leprosy?

Reason is racial slurs arent as taboo in nonwhite nations as it is here. 'Gweilo' doesnt have the same impact in Chinese because everyone uses it. It is still an insult comparable to nigger in English but no one bats an eye. It is about how taboo it is to gain traction.

I said nigger and your ass blown up.

lol a fucking NIGGER

Ahahahahahahaha nigger is triggered!!!

None of those are offensive though. And "cracker" doesn't mean like saltine crackers or that retarded shit, cracker comes from when we used to own slaves and the slaves masters would "crack" their whips at uppidy niggers

>Dont ever fashion your disgusting ance faced lips to slander an obvious superior race again.
>an obvious superior race
Nice joke, nigger boy. Now back to the fields with you

I like cracker.
Literally calling us whip crackers ie their masters.
And they think it's an insult.
Niggers man, niggers.

Fuck you leaf, look at what you have done.

kek

Nigger is probably sucking in air through his teef.

Nice file name

Imagine all the anxious anger they feel not being anything but a nigger.
He can't even invade russia 'cause it's cold and our government treats local population like niggers anyway.

Sorry I'm being so negative. I'm a bummer. I don't know--I shouldn't be. I'm a very, you know, lucky guy. I've got a lot going for me: I'm healthy, I'm relatively young, I'm white...which, thank God for that shit, boy. That is a huge leg up. Are you kidding me? Oh, God, I love being white. I really do. Seriously, if you're not white, you're missing out. Because this shit is thoroughly good. Let me be clear, by the way. I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that being white is clearly better. Who could even argue? If it was an option, I would re-up every year.

"Oh, yeah, I'll take 'white' again, absolutely. I've been enjoying that. I'm gonna stick with white, thank you."

Here's how great it is to be white: I can get in a time machine and go to any time, and it would be fucking awesome when I get there! That is exclusively a white privilege. Black people can't fuck with time machines! A black guy in a time machine's like, "Hey, anything before 1980, no thank you. I don't want to go."

But I can go to any time! The year 2. I don't even know what's happening then, but I know when I get there...

"Welcome, we have a table right here for you, sir."

"Thank you. Oh, it's lovely here in the year 2."

I can go to any time--in the past. I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people because we're gonna pay hard for this shit, you got to know that. We're not going to just fall from number one to two. They're gonna hold us down and fuck us in the ass forever. And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee!

Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole. It is great. And I'm a man. How many advantages could one person have? I'm a white man. You can't even hurt my feelings! What can you really call a white man that really digs deep?

"Hey, cracker."

"Uh. Ruined my day. Boy shouldn't have called me a cracker. Bringing me back to owning land and people, what a drag."

>niggers
>inventing something
choose one and only one.

LMFAO

>Would "blow a hole in your face" if you spoke to him that way IRL
>Responds to insult with murder
I think this one might actually be a real nigger.

I don't think so, while the post is far from being perfect there are just too little mistakes made here and there. And he even used capital letters. This is an imposter, probably a jew.

Do you think a jew would 'get his hands dirty' in this way, pretending to be a nigger?

It’s the attitude of others as well as the reminder of your inferior status that hurts. When it’s just the attitude alone, the words hurt only a little, and only when it comes from someone you care about.

So when a stranger calls me Gook, it means nothing to me. In fact, as a Korean I know Guk just means “nation.” This is origin of the term from the K war in the ‘50s - whiteys heard Koreans saying MiGuk this or HanGuk that, and began calling us “Guks.” Not a slanderous term at all to a Korean.

I imagine niggers must feel differently about being called a nigger. But whether we call them AfricanAmericans, or coloreds, or blacks, whatever term we use will have the same negative impact always because it’s as I noted above. So nigger it is my inferior friends.

They have, they just never had the media to propagate them.

regular or extra crispy?

Fair assessment.
I imagine real niggers that arrive here just notice the large volume of words to read and close their browsers in distaste muttering something about 'how white folks be trippin'.

A Jew runs blacked.com
I don't think they have many scruples when it comes to how low they will sink to point score against the goyim.

Well if your local jews act like ours then yeah, toss a few schekels in and its done.

Also i took the effort and read some of that mystery-nigga post.
>You are lowly cum skin soul less robots with no concept of how to behave like a human being
So the concept of a real human being is living in a straw home, dying from hunger and aids (atop other diseases and infections), being low iq retard amused by large asses and breasts, listening to simple rhytmic 'music' with vocals glorifying shiny metals and act of violence towards society around you? This is too deep for a mystery-troll nigga, im pretty sure its an imposter.

(Funny thing about russian black dudes and gals, they come here for work and study and usually more friednly and poilte than most other non-slavic people around. I have nothing against them).

He was trying to steal the oil on the transformer

FEEL THE POWER INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Again why are you people are so delusional to think you can speak on us with any impact at all? We ridicule you sheepish zombie people. The walking dead, the unmelinated soulless, piggies that oink their way through life. You will never be us. Your women see our superioirty, You see our superioirty, You try to subvert us at every length. You need this. Its so sad, you need to feel "superior" to someone to compensate for your innate disharmony with life and the planet. You are our unwanted gentic mutated children.. But Nature is finally doing our bidding for us and removing your plague from the human pool.

>OOGA BOOGA YALL WHITE FOLK ALL UUUH UUUUUH UUUUUUUUH THINK RAYSIS SHIEEEEIEET BOTHA US? BECAUSE IT DO. IF I SEE ONE YALL WHITE BOIS SAYIN DEM RASIS TINGS DEN IM FINNA UUUUUUUUH UUUUUUUUH BOUT TO BUSSA CAP INYO ASS.
nigger

>niggers
>invent
Pick one user.

Its "swirling" and its a term used exclusively by black women for having sex with white men. I've done it a few times......it was ok.

Ahaha thank god for the low-mindedness of this negroid, hopefully this means another post from the russian

They’ve tried, it doesn’t work because the White man doesn’t give a shit what niggers think

SHEEEEEEIT.