What Sup Forums thinks about Elon Musk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
cnet.com/news/elon-musks-flamethrower-is-real-and-yours-for-just-500/
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fraud, maybe russian operative.

Thanks for your opinion, Fox News.

he finally found out how retarded leftists can be. when the race war comes elon will supply us with never before seen technology from his mars base of operations.

outjewing everyone. but, alas, only for personal benefit.

Isn't that just being a capitalist though

Its not like he's J.P. Morgan

Overhyped, but he's keeping space a thing so I can't hate him too much.

I think Elon Musk is a pretty cool guy. Eh builds rockets and doesn't afraid of anything.

The only thing he is looking to explore is his shareholders bumholes, he will always overpromise and underdeliver. It is quite amazing how much of a jew a south african can be.

Nasa is keeping space a thing

Elon has not really done shit on that front
Google: EM Drive

>EM Drive
Its a thruster that runs on nothing and can get you to Mars in a couple of months

Also breaks the third law of physics

LMAO INCOMING SHILLS

I love him. what a fucking legend.

he is overrated but atleast he is a visionary. the hyper loop is shit though

Now look up the wadsworth effect and machian relativity and ask yourself if it actually does violate physics again.

Literally an IRL Bond villain

>the hyper loop is shit though

How ?

(quick heads up for slidefags, im not making this thread easy for you. you better have facts to back you your anti-musk statements

He's going through some crisis right now, shilling The Boring Company hats and a fake flamethrower on Twitter.

he has a dry, niche sense of humour

He will become Hitler 2.0.
Niggers will repent for beating the shit out of him while he was living in SA.

he gets the oven, too.

water is self leveling.

literally just the Millennial version of Steve Jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

HYPERLOOP

lmao just kill your self

>russians must defend space meme because that is all they have besides vodka and aids

it's 2018, time to stop being nigger-tier.

>5 SONS
check
>Going to Mars
check
>innovating transportation on Earth
check
>developing ways of transitioning to use of sustainable energy
check
>Involved in creation of AI
check

lol fggts must literally have iqs below 100 to think shilling against Musk is a good idea

>muh russians
When the flatearth subhuman muslims display understanding of camera lenses, physics and engineering on basic level atleast, and still believe in flat earth, I'm willing to listen to their arguments.

I've yet to find one like that though.

Scammer and wanna be science guy
>fuck elon for shaming Nikola Tesla's name with his scam car green energy my ass

>believing in (((space)))
>not being mildly retarded
pick one.

Yeah but prove it without those.

He's a fuckstick.

balding nerd that caters to limousine libs, his achievements are in vain.

lol the absolute STATE

care to put forward any ACTUAL arguments ? lmao

I can quote bible if you like, you fucking uneducated buffoon.

>slide thread about liking or disliking elon musk

the absolute state of Sup Forums

>"Slide" thread
>proceed to bump it with /x/ retardation
Kill yourself.

>I can quote bible if you like, you fucking uneducated buffoon.
What does that have to do with you showing me how to tell without those things?

Well, he IS making flamethrowers for the general public, so there's that. cnet.com/news/elon-musks-flamethrower-is-real-and-yours-for-just-500/

>/x/
kike detected

He reminds me of Steve Jobs. Has the money to invest in ideas by bright people.

this

>a hill

The question posed was what does Sup Forums think of him. I stated my opinion. That doesn't mean I think he is an idiot or a terrible businessman, or a fraud. I just think he's a fuckstick.

>5 SONS
check
>Going to Mars
check
>innovating transportation on Earth
check
>developing ways of transitioning to use of sustainable energy
check
>Involved in creation of AI
check

lol fggts must literally have iqs below 100 to think shilling against Musk is a good idea

lol does the truth hurt, diesel fags ?

Like Gabe Newell, he's an investor with a clever marketing team and PR, and have the audacity to claim other people's work as their own.

I think he's very intelligent and a good guy. Better than all the other big corporations at least.

So you are saying he takes advantage of one of the dumbest groups of people Gamers?

mars is in Canada

He takes advantage of them as to how Musk does to Commiefornia liberal types.

citation needed.
how is this guy involved in so many innovative and groundbreaking things if he's just stealing other people work? Zip2, paypal, spacex, tesla, solarcity, etc.

>being this braindead
>flag
checks out

Devon Island. Canada.

Sage

>hes an investor

>invest almost all his money on building 4 rockets
>three of them blew up

Oh.. wow... hes a such a good investor.

>Sarcasm
You are retarded.

No, I meant gamers are the main goobers that keep jewish science afloat.

bump lmao

zoom in on anywhere in the night sky, except for that once pace where theres a black hole about 16 galaxies wide and all you'll see is stars.

billions and billions

like in pic related?

But Steve Jobs never pushed technology forward. Apple has hundred of billions that they have no idea how to spend. Musk spends everything on building cool new things.

>LALALALA ELON IS A FRAUD
>LALALALLAA THE EARTH IS FLAT

these.threads.are.hilarious.

everytime the shills come in here and tear their fucking hair out over Musk

that horizon line 15 feet in the background tho.

Remember he is South African, where the Boogaloo begins

why are you still shilling when you can't even argue meme pictures? seriously consider suicide you dumb faggot.

>tfw instead of daily space elevator threads we get flat earth faggots spamming their liquid shit everywhere
I blame the elections

youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk

i'm not antimusk but this is probably why musk isn't leading the project he coined. Musk simply put interested in the concept itself, doesn't mean the concept is valid.

usually globe shills at least have some (easily debunkable) trash arguments to throw around, starting to think you're just a brainwashed retard user.

>Spacex
A cash grab from the government at the expense of tax payers
>Tesla
Cars which have been debunked as being "environmentally friendly"
>solarcity
More government subsidized profiteering on products with questionable business ethics and lack of transparency

EM Drive is a massive meme over hyped just like when the Italians thought they caught a neutrino going faster than light when in reality it was just a wrong measurement, in the same some people in popsci think that the EM Drive works because 1 scientist accidentally made a mistake in his experiment

He has a harem to thinks at his disposal. I heard that he has a different twink for each day of the month. They ask Elon to see his big rocket which gets him fired up Everytime. He is able to have clear thought everyday and put his ideas to life because he is constantly dumping come inside his twinks instead of building it up.

>flag
can't blame you for your mild retardation, it's genetic unfortunately.

What is wrong with government subsidy?

He's a charlatan. Modern day snake oil salesman.

Post proof.

the professional shills must be out fucking kids or something tonight, this is boring. going to bed lul

Manic crony capitalist propped by Obama and American tax dollars, will washout soon when trump cuts him off

and earth that should be at least 4 size of what it is
>What is wrong with government subsidy?
nothing, gib subsidies plox few bilions for me
in dolans of course

JUDE
U
D
E

Thats... quite the fan fiction you're writing there.
>(I would love to read it one day)

>space elevator threads
God I miss those. Gave me so much hope for the future.

It's not money he earned, he's a shill

Not an argument.

That’s not true. It was recreated by China, Germany and NASA and all 3 identified real thrust in both directions within a vacuum. The issue is that it requires the output of a nuclear power plant to generate any practical thrust. The device does work as hypothesized, it’s just not as efficient as any other form of propulsion.

self-driving cars has future and the main risk is just retarded political regulations killing it's economic viability
electric cars are retarded

space x, even if succesful three decades ahead, won't bring any profit to investors because there's neither a market nor economicaly atractive solutions offered

conclusion: do NOT invest shit on tesla

Not true. Apple’s pile of cash and conservative fiscal ideology wherein they sit on cash as long as possible for no apparent reason...is the doing of Tim Cook. Steve Jobs was the opposite. He wanted to waste money if it meant making a customer’s day. He wanted to “surprise and delight” people, rather than sell them over-priced consumer goods. When he died, the company fundamentally shifted its focus into becoming as profitable as possible and they’ve been coasting on brand value since.

Biggest cunt in the entire world

lol nice opinion

Agreed on SpaceX but you’re dead wrong on Tesla. There is an INSANE demand. That being said, their stock is still grossly overpriced. To justify their stock price, they’d have to sell their cars for an average of $500k. This is what happens when a car manufacturer (which typically have valuations at 3x EBITDA) happens to be viewed as a tech company (which typically have valuations between 12x-15x EBIDTA).

If he gets White people to Mars? God-tier

that rocket was some jettsons shit. lets see if he can spit out anymore of that. i guess he is ok.