So Mahouka movie is out in a week. And by 8-bit instead of Madhouse

So Mahouka movie is out in a week. And by 8-bit instead of Madhouse.

Is anyone here actually waiting for it?

No the plot is really stupid. There was an advance screening already.

No, even Onii-sama can't save that trainwreck of a script.

The reviews I seen of it says the movie was alright. Just that couple of parts could of had been done better mainly the first half of the movie.

The mere fact that there's a secret lab that mass-produced 9 lolis to operate a giant CAD that summons meteors from outer space is stupid even for Mahouka standards. And if Batsuya wasn't dumb enough, we now have Darth Tatsuya in the movie. Yeah aside from a good sountrack and animation quality it just seems like something pulled together without much thought.

I didn't know about the loli bullshit. Still it seems that it will be entertaining at least.

Yeah, Kokoa, one of the lolis, escapes from the lab and runs into Tatsuya and co. She tells him her wish to help her free the other lolis. STARS was sent to obliterate the lab but Lina ends up helping Tatsuya and Miyuki instead.

So what happens to Kokoa in the end. I see no mention of what happens to her or what the ending of the movie was besides Tatsuya going Terminator in the second half destroying anything that gets in his way.

They break into the lab and rescue the other 8 girls and scientist. Mayumi calls for backup to help take them to safety. Movie ends with fanservice on the beach.

Yeah I seen the main complaints was that Movie was somewhat fan-service heavy compared to how the series usually is. With some feeling that it was not all that much necessary.

The Silver Taurus reveal spoiler for next volume is real.
>遂に暴かれるトーラス,シルバーの正体。周囲から様々な圧力を加えられる中、達也の選択は

Hows the animation

See Animation quality was good

Spoilers for the next volume are better than expected.
The Silver Taurus reveal spoilers are all real.
L will write a more comprehensive summary, but for now I can say that Tatsuya got tricked.
"Silver Taurus" was recruited for a large project that aims to terraform Venus using magic. IIRC it was Edward Clark's suggestion. The aim of the project is to terraform Venus for future human habitation and to sway public opinion of magicians in their favor.

Would you help her stretch?

Now if only we have a summary of what happens in volume 22.

Mars should be a million times more easier to terraform than Venus.

The author is delusional. Sounds like the planet in Mahouka is still barely breaking even on WW3.

You think making the Moon habitable would be cheaper to do than terraforming Venus.

The only good illustration for the recent volume.

Venus' gravity is the closest to our own. Mars and the moon are too light. Also, they're going to use elements from the moons of Jupiter to terraform Venus, it seems.
Terraforming Mars is good and all, but we'd literally end up evolving into an entirely different species if we moved there.

Yotsuba genes turn every woman in that clan in a semen demon, sasuga.

Who's Edward Clark again? He's the Snowden guy, right?

Wasn't that the Sage guy?

Correct. Edward Clark is the admin and developer of the Hliðskjálf, also Raymond's father.

Are the LNs even being translated still aside from yen?

I think Onii-Sama TL is still working on it 19-20 but no ETA.

I thought the movie was supposed to be how his bodyguard died when they defended against the nuke?

What?

>fanservice on the beach

With whom?

I thought the movie was supposed to be his origin story?

>8-bit
No wonder the art style looks slightly different.

>Putting myself through Mahouka again

I don't know if the LN is any better than the anime but I'd rather kill myself than watch Jesus-sama again.

with Lina and Miyuki obviously

sasuga onii sama

Oh God

It should have been, now if they ever make another season it would have to be stuffed in there as a flash back.

Literally

Honami wasn't Tatsuya's bodyguard, and the one doing the nuking is Tatsuya. That's what confused me.

Doesn't she die over-exerting herself defending against some kind of missile?

I aint complaining but Miyuki's tits did get a buff.

Just regular artilery fire, not nuke. She died from holding her barrier long enough for Tatsuya to cast his nuke.

>miyuki's tits getting bigger and bigger as time passes by

Superior Yotsuba genes at work, all she needs now are drills.

Nuke? You mean the remembrance arc?

new season when the next WC starts
you heard it here first

>gun doesn't work
>so I'll try a knife

I love how retarded Mahouka writing is.

I would give her tits a buff.

Yeah, it is over the top silly wish fulfillment, but so completely deadpan that I am never certain if that show was in on the joke.

They better be the biggest in the series after a while
Awesome character development

>finally get Oniisama fanservice
Now he joins the ranks of Masaki as part of the Hottie Death Squad.

"Average looks" my ass, Tatsuya.

Too narrow shoulders - not manly enough. Sad! Sasuga Onii-sama.

Will it be part of the canon or just filler?

Not the best picture anyway.

I'd still fuck him.

It was written by LN author.

WC?

Depends on how the movie does. And I really don't see it doing that great.

Only anime that made me genuinely angry. I have never seen such a case of an author masturbating this much to his own characters.

We'll get 19 done by the end of the month, I'll pitch in and edit the SS chapter that no one wants to touch. Work on 20 has started.

According to the LN description their physique is the same.

Same, stupid plot.

The worst part of the series is Tatsuya fanboys who defend every dumb action without hesitation like it's the greatest piece of writing.

Behead those who insult onii-sama

"It's really gotten to the point where I hope that someone puts several bullets in Miyuki or Maya. Reading about how Tatsuya goes bonkers and destroys the world would be more entertaining than reading about how nobody can stand up to the slave Godsuya and his master Miyuki/Maya."

-amen to whoever this guy is

>tatsuya
>dumb action
Is this guy serious?

But that masturbating is the funniest shit ever. Nii-sama is the strongest, sexiest autist in the world.

You don't think Tatsuya's actions are extreme and exaggerated? He farts a solution to everything in 5 seconds and his response to someone from the military investigating him is to outright kill because that won't escalate things.

>Nii-sama
You fucking heretic. It's onii-sama.

But that is what everybody does in this story.

Remember how Tatsuya was about to successfully escape from the Americans by decomposing their weapons and then escape before Erika's brother jumped in and started killing everybody with his katana?

It was a typo, I swear!

>Onii-sama
>incredibly attractive
>smartest person in the world
>literally magic jesus
>could destroy the world if he wanted to
>could fuck my mom and i'd be happy about it and then rape her afterwards just so I could feel and lick up oniisamas cum still caught up in the crevices of my moms old roastie, taste it, and use it to impregnate her so that I could be related to onii-sama in some way

>you
>probably a faggot
>probably average height
>maybe a little chubby
>maybe two friends max
>probably hasn't accomplished much with his life
>>>questioning onii-sama ever
check yourself.

That's why Erika's brother got killed for his brashness and stupidity. But not Tatsuya, he just farts gold and can never be in the wrong.

Death seems easy to coverup in this story.

The American hid the parasite incident and they can't exactly tell the press how many infected soldiers defected from the military.

America's stars have been dying left and right, either they get infected by parasites or the Chinese turn them into zombies.

That is a lot of death to cover up.

People in real life do it all the time. In Mahoukaverse a lot of people don't know too much about magic so they can whip up some bullshit story even easier.

implying the target audience of Mahouka isn't overweight otaku who live with their single mom and want to fuck their sisters

You can't cover up the death of someone like Tsukasa Tooyama who works for the Military Intelligence Division.

It's kind of weird really. On one hand Mahouka is one big masturbation to how great Tats is but then you realize he's a dog to his sister and aunt.

I don't know if Mahouka fans just don't realize it or they are all hardcore femdomfags.

It'll sell, maybe it won't break any records, but it'll sell enough to warrant a second season. Also, the second season is already being made. You'd have to be living under a rock to think that it isn't.

Like Index S3 right?

There is no real reason to make it. Novels sell good and anime probably won't give them a boost. S1 wasn't a big hit nor gave merch a sales boost.

I won't be surprised if they announce S2 but it's definitely not something that must be in works.

It seems some kind of spin-off would be more likely really. They are pushing Lina with this movie so who knows, maybe she's getting a series.

bd where?

Many months away.

What did they mean by this?

All the characters for S2 have already been casted, the mobage does well, manga does well, the LN does well and merch sells. They even went and commissioned the same team from Madhouse S1 to work with 8bit. That and how Lina is being promoted like crazy. S2 is all but confirmed, I'll honestly be more surprised if they don't announce it after the movie credits.

It still depends on how the movie and merch sells end up being. They've been promoting this movie merch like crazy. So if this doesn't end up doing well I don't see season 2 happening.

Why won't she just order him to fuck her?

It's popular on social media and 2ch threads are fast paced.
Aside from that, I can't say. You'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

There was no movie announcement at the advance screening but we'll see on the 17th when it premiers.

Fuck no, I hate Mahouka and it's shitty, emotionless, OP protagonist with all the fury of my cholesterol blocked heart.

volume 22 summary when

Tatsuya beats everyone with no effort.

That's the summary every volume. And Miyuki says "onii-sama" 20 times along with beauty descriptions and the public transit system.

Sounds great

>public transit system
Now you've got be interested

me and muh benis

I didn't remember Lina being so stacked.

>And by 8-bit
This studio is garbage and full of QUALITY.