Asylum seeker committed suicide in Finnish asylum center

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201801292200703754_u0.shtml
esaimaa.fi/uutiset/lahella/e1601510-a6e7-4001-b49d-1159795906b7

>South-Saimaa: Young asylum seeker died in the asylum center of Konnunsuo, in Finland
>According to esaimaa.fi the dead was a North African refugee
>Right to live - Stop Deportationsin-organization claims he had committed suicide to protest forced deportations
>There has been prior to this two deaths at the same asylum center; one suicide and one natural death
>Stop Deportations-collective says many refugees want to know why are they treated like prisoners in that asylum center

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puITLGGOb7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=puITLGGOb7Q
Best way to sum it up, I actually feel bad for immigrants coming to Europe thinking it's some sort of a heaven. Then it turns out rules are different, the culture is too foreign, people look at you like at an animal that doesn't belong there, it's cold and ugly. Aaaaaaaand you join a gang and end up hanging yourself

>suicide to protest forced deportations
if all of them would be like that it would be great, we would not have to deport anyone.

Listen all you Finnaboo and refugee scum. I'm white, European, very good looking, socially proficient and smart. I still had a fucking nightmare of a time moving and integrating into Finnish society and culture.

Nobody gives you free fucking NOTHING here without making your life living hell. Want to live off social services? Prepare for a life of going to social services building to social services buildings finding obscure bullshit papers in -20 degrees, begging middle aged grannies for basic money and having your bank account scoured all your days for shit money that you will in the end have to pay back for.

Finnish people are quite timid and secluded and in order to have any measure of status or wealth here you need to know Finnish. Unless you want to be that foreign guy at parties who says the same lines in English of 'why they came here' to the forced smile of Finns who want to experiment their shit English on you as you pretend to care and fight back feelings of suicide.

Finnish is one of the hardest languages in the world. I'm fairly smart so I learned it fluent in 2 - 3 years, but there's many people who just never learn it. Many people I know who've lived here 15 - 20 years and can't even say hello properly.

This isn't the land of free shit, so fuck off if you think otherwise. This is FIN-LAND. FIN. The last of the end. Come here if you are brave and have an unwavering mentality. Basically, ubermench only. Gibs me dat refugees and knock-kneed sissy bois stay the fuck home.

Nice to see them assimilating.

>I'm white, European, very good looking, socially proficient and smart

Saving this pasta

A place so depressing that even parasites kill themselves

Good

>following traditional finnish customs

They should get citizenship posthum.

topkek

get out shill

fins are based, gibs just mistakenly assumed cross on a flag is automatically a cuckland.

Winter is coming.

Well don't, they're here to be leeches

Doesn't Finland have one of the highest suicide rates of the world? It's nice to see that asylum seekers are integrating well.

Although it say it's done in protest, I believe the northern depression is starting to kick in.

we aren't even in the top 30

I feel sorry for that man, he should have come to us, we would have taken better care of him, please spread awareness.

Oh wow le edgy refugee killed himself let's celebrate loool because we're 15 xD

This thread has been reported to the cops.

Splendid. Death is just a nigger away.

Lol are you calling cyber police so they can backtrace us?

All rapefugees should kill themselves so there would be less AIDS in the world.

KEK

Biggest in Western Europe. Nowhere near the global ranks though

fuck off faggot. in 2 years time, all you white niggers would have is the high moral ground and highest sexual assault crimes in europe

>north african
what exactly are they fleeing? only unstable country in the region is Libya, and I bet he wasnt even from there

>Finland
>Western Europe
Kehä III havaittu

>He doesn't know about the poor starving Syrian 30 year old orphans from Kinshasa
Fuck you, racist bigot

I see, they are already perfectly integrating in the finish society.

>young
So what was he? 35?

He's the only muslim who has integrated into Finnish culture.

Good. Should have stayed in Africa. Hopefully more of them take the hint.

imagine the refugee would be a Volkswagen Testmonkey - he would be gassed only 2 days after oh vey celebration day .

>I'm white, European, very good looking, socially proficient and smart.
alright calm down Nguyen

Most refugees are the lowest of the low scum of these countries. never trust them, they are very slimy peasants.

Mfw Finnish bantz

Anyway, would you recommend your country for vacations? My fiancée and I are white and trying to pick a place for a honeymoon that isn’t overrun with crime

spbp

>the dead was a North African refugee
Nothing of value was lost.

consequences will never be the same.

integration happens very fast in Finnland.

Also what would be the best route to travel through Lappland for Vacation? And which is the best beer?

only one? truly newsworthy.

I'm very jealous, you lucky bastards.

Nice!

Yes I would. Country side in general is a good place to look for a cozy summer cottage. By the lake would be ideal. Central Finland is breddy good.

>Stop Deportations-collective says many refugees want to know why are they treated like prisoners in that asylum center
maybe no one told guards that its now asylym center and not prison anymore

Lmao at us being western europe

his carcass has to go back

kinda finnish tho

>refugees want to know why are they treated like prisoners in that asylum center

Because they're criminals?

>would you recommend your country for vacations?
No. Finnish countryside is the only place worth visiting, but only because it's pretty during summers, and there aren't many foreigners, so it's a peaceful and calm place. Please don't ruin that.
Helsinki is a shithole, even during summers, don't visit that place.

Sounds fun.
I can make funnland my suicide mission

What's the music scene like outside of Helsinki?

I am an Argentinian syrian refugee from qatar please let me in Sweden

Iskelmä is quite popular with rural elderly, but very niche with the younger generation. Metal and rock seem also quite popular, but otherwise the music scene isn't that different from Helsinki. Rap and hip-hop are moderately popular, but nigger rap is only popular in Helsinki, and very niche outside it

Are you sure you aren't talking about Japan?

Yay

Ouch

Is there a reason for Finnish being so difficult?

I'm mostly interested in the power electronics/noise scene and maybe a bit of atmospheric black metal.

Oh? Is that way the two countries are friends?

>people look at you like at an animal that doesn't belong there

But they don’t, they should stay in the shithole countries they created.

Sounds like a glorious country.

jesus, that's even worse than french

But did he do a flip?

I'm pretty sure it was invented as a punishment, but we didn't get it because of the heavy autism that is genetic here so it actually works really well in the end.

How do you say "Hello my white friend "

Excellent news to start the week! A warm, joyful glow has surged through my body similar to sipping codeine or getting into bed after you've put on fresh sheets. Let us pray to be given the strength which allows us to bring about more conditions that result in the deaths of these barbarians; regardless if the fatal wounds come from us or are self-inflicted.

Its a start.

> its a start
forgot pic.

Wow, just wow.

If you're suicidal, maybe stay in the middle east and defend your homeland. Don't burden Europe with your drama queering.

damn, i feel bad for you bro. Why did you leave in the first place?? surely you would have 10 times more success in a place like america or something?

What part of binlan did you move to?

At least they want to stay in Finland.
They wont even bother protesting staying here.

Heitä homo voltti.

"terve valkoinen ystäväni"

don't ever ever say that though, completely horrendous when translated

nice

>a North African refugee
Good that he died.

>South-Saimaa
You aren't supposed to translate the name of the media.

Belgium has the highest suicide rate in Western Europe.

>drama queering
Drama KANGZ

I'd kill myself too if my country was the home of the EU monstrosity

it was probably a murder by another migrant

Having lived in Japan, the two countries are surprisingly alike.

BENIS :DDDDD

>Finnish parties
>people autistically standing in corners

What else we spose to do ?? CEASE THIS BANTER IMMEDIATELY

the fuckers do this in aus too, dont fall for it.
deport deport deport

Oh no a foreign invader died, let me cry a river for his homeland

STOP, ANOTHER HYPER-WAR MUST NOT HAPPEN!!

I have laughed at that many times. And it gets funnier since translating in finnish is usually called "suomentaminen" which if you translate is back literally means finnishing/finlandisating so the picture says translate him to finnish, which sounds like ending him.

>stupid asylum seeker makes stupid decision
Okay who cares? How will they pin this on Finland other than MUH FEELS. It's the same shit with blaming european countries for not wanting to let all these boat refugees in and blaming them for drowning because of their shitty boats.