Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dnewtb.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=q8uM9_tbfCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Projecting this hard, mutt ?

who cares
there are uglier races in africa

Inbreeding/shitty diet, Jews with some goyim ancestry tend to be better looking

due to their culture and religion their women socially select mates based on "intelligence" (read pulpil prowess) rather than on physical attributes.

>the kid in the middle
>literally grinning and wringing his hands

Like fucking pottery

Seriously, how can they proclaim to be god's chosen people, when they look so fucking hideous and deformed.

Such a dirty disgusting people.

do you know boy what makes you handsome or not?
your thoughts
the way you think

jews have the ugliest thoughts (hate, megalomania and so on)

Inbreeding

It's not a meme bud

Perhaps their outward appearance is a reflection of their soul?

dont fuck your sister and daughter Rabi, inbreeding is bad for you
play jewish games win jewish prizes
my.mixtape.moe/dnewtb.webm

>implying that looks ugly

thats nigga fabulous

U Russians always seem to have the most sublime and surprising ideas.

I have believed this for a long time, but ppl here would think I am fucking out of my mind if I ever said that thought out loud.

Anglo arrogance. Once an Anglo thinks they know something, there is nothing anyone else can add to it.

no

They have to be the most ugly race by far.

Natalie Portman has a nigger-like forehead

They are ugly like the God they worship, Satan.

memeflags were a mistake
is that why anglos are so ugly?

Carrie Fischer was ok but her mother was much hotter in her day.

I believe this too. Thoughts and actions, pic related.

they are inbred

oh look, its this polish jew faggot that spams threads on other chans. dont you have a life, kike?

It was already known to the ancient Greeks that beautiful people have beautiful thoughts. Maybe having life on easy-mode (or hard-mode for uggos) impacts outlook on life.

It's easier to think that appearances impact thoughts and not thoughts impacting appearances, since I don't see many people changing in appearance even if their personality changed.

satan bred them ugly so they would have a huge inferiority complex.

easier to conspire against the aryan if you look like a fucking cockroach in comparison.

high iq + ugly is a real bad combo.

not a kike, memeflag shitskin faggot, it's just a bant

>Jews are a race

Hershlag has a nice pooper.

i know it's you, you filthy fucking inbred yiddish piece of filth. you're the same pole that defends jews across multiple boards and chans.

>muh cherrypicking

Damn you can see her asshole.

they're not iranian?

also take your proxy off, you inbred yid.

They are, and what a schizo you are

>It's easier to think that appearances impact thoughts and not thoughts impacting appearances, since I don't see many people changing in appearance even if their personality changed.
I've had my attraction to someone change when I learned their personality better. In my experience a plain looking girl can become radiant and a beautiful one can turn vile.

This one is ok but I'm confused because I thought jews burst into flames if they came into contact with christian cross.

Fuck off kike

eww thats an SJW

ever since they killed God and turned to Satan the lord has cursed them with shit-tier genetics

So they can be more easily identifiable come Day of the Rope.

>how can they proclaim to be god's chosen people, when they look so fucking hideous and deformed.

Uhm sweetie, God made Jews in his image, are you calling God ugly?

Importing millions of brown refugee cock because men in the west are smart enough to stay away from these slags....kek

It's the opposite, face makes your personnality.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8uM9_tbfCI

The mud and the race.

Considering thats probably some rugged tribesman, he is not that ugly at all. Yellow teeth maybe..

>Purple Shart

Oh, say can you shart in the local Wall Mart
What so proudly we expelled from anus lies leaking?
Whose broad streaks and brown stars through the perilous blight,
O'er the aisles we watched shit gallantly streaming?
And the mutt's nappy hair, the negroes everywhere,
Gave proof that our race was 56% a disgrace.
Oh, say does that shit-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the shart and the home of the mutt?

'sweetie'
Been seeing fags use this a lot lately,going to enjoy watching streams you fudgefucks getting executed by a horde of Mohammads.
Also concerning the Jews & their black,curly greasy balding heads,poor eye sight,crooked toothed,weak manlet physiques,which describes about 80% of them with objective facts,what do you think?
It's funny you should defend them and hide behind God knowing they murdered Jesus. Typical fucking gays want to try to bring up God or Bible,but if they even bothered to read it,they'd find out their kind get turned into stacks of salt.

When you crucify the lords son in a sham trial God himself tends to shit on your people

Because they are literally the personification of evil.

That’s a bad example

This famalam
This is also why Europeans are so pureand beautiful

Cora Segal aka Trigglypuff.

sophisticated hormonated since puberty tranny.