>Pres Trump dinner w/biz leaders in Davos 1/25/18
youtu.be/4rLR4ipaY9M

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8guR3JvRAro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is today the voting for the Memo?
Also if its approved will the memo also be released today?

Please don't be spamming this shit for 21 more weeks.

Hope you okay now faggot

Awooing in this thread then going to bed. Same question applies as last, how are my fellow awoos and Trump-posters?

How's everybody today? I'm up early having a big keto breakfast and getting /comfy/ with Fox and Friends. Today I also celebrate one week no alcohol!

What's the big news of the day/weekend? I'm very much looking forward to the SOTU tomorrow.

Awoo

Sue him
t. not one of you-know-who

I doubt it would be released day of, then again it'd be funny as fuck if Trump released it through a tweet.

Also, I'm not going to watch that show now thanks to you faggots. NTR is breddy disgusting.

California attorney general threatens $10,000 fine for businesses that share employee information with immigration agents

Federal law established by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires employers to verify the identity and work eligibility of all individuals they hire.

Out of all of those, trumps one doesn't seem dystopian

21 more weeks till Code Geass R3?

GOOD MORNING /ptg/!!!!!

I also stole an Sup Forums meme if any other awoos want it.

Grats on the no alcohol!
Pretty comfy over here, slightly tired though.

Drunk and sleepy but I scheduled all my classes late at night so it doesn't matter that I have quizzes tomorrow

What are/did you drink on?

Quick, turn on Joe!

morning

I fucking hate angry drunks. I can get blasted and I'm still the nicest guy ever. I knew a dude who was an angry drunk. He got all messed up and I don't even really know the whole story but he ended up punching his bathroom mirror, shattering it, and cutting his hand all up. Shards of it buried in his fucking hand and shit. He retardedly pulled them out and then fucking seared the wound shut himself, all while completely plastered. He lost some motor function in it because the glass cut a nerve or two.

Morning /ptg/, what's good today?

>Bernie isnt a picture of 1930 Ukraine
bernie shill detected

>trump future
Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=8guR3JvRAro

What a musical genius /ourguy/ is.

Maker's Mark, not great but I can't find a better cheap whisky. Been raiding friend's liquor cabinet but I feel guilty since everything's $200+ and he insists I keep the bottle even if I only want a sip. Don't want to spend that much myself.

It's amazing.

National Guard deployment when?

Has anyone else noticed a change in black America? I've been watching Worldstar fight comps for a solid 7yrs now. It's seems they have begun saying "he dun" and "aiht dam it's ova" once an opponent has been knocked out. Rap record sales plunged as they finally learned to download shit. Besides the usual cess pits that are multikulti ms14 war zones, black imprisonment is down as well.
I think the dem black vote is about to be lost the old fashioned way. They will be too damn busy to gotv this mid term cycle. That drop could lead to serious landslides across the country.

What's BR?
I wish dairy queen have this, also what's the best drink there Sup Forums?

Don't know but looks norse and comfy.

We should have voted for Bernie

Release it.

Looks Russian

Baskin Robbins but I think it's a shop, that many calories would give you a heart attack

Cruz' future looks pretty comfy if I am honest.

Maybe drop him some cash when you have a little extra as a thank you? Ever try Tennessee Fire? Took a fifth one night and was the tastiest thing I've had from JD.

Speaking of skiing, you guys ever just skip across the TV channels and come across the X-Games yesterday? How do those skiiers not fucking die doing their runs? The do the rail grinds and small jumps and shit, but that last jump on the giant fucking ramp, if you didn't land that, you'd fucking snap your neck or something. They go fucking 30 feet into the air or some shit. Not to mention that one event they go down that hill then launch off that giant ramp and do like 50 flips and shit before landing....

Lmao Fox reporting on the heat maps now. That was quick. I wonder what people found

Some finds in

>could
it absolutely did give them away lol

Gifts are good but not cash, he's already rich.
Necks are overrated

From my rough understanding of the situation, most Blacks have been locked out of prosperity (by design, it keeps them dependant on democrats).
Since Trump has unleashed ICE all those illegals are gonna get BTFO and there will be jobs for Black people that want them.
I also think that if immigration is reformed then wages will rise since the globalists won't have access to slave labor anymore.

So yes, Black Americans may finally be able to leave the democrat plantation for good.

Mika is a gigantic airhead.

Benie should have gulags not an advanced civilization

Any skills that might help you make something for him? Maybe something friendship related or some common ground between you two?

Oh shit why did I watch that?

I'm high energy today

Bernies future should look like a malmo slum.

4u

Bernie isn't a gulag kind of guy, I'd say commieblocks

Yes and Clinton's should be nuclear apocalypse, and some frogs in Trump's one

The (relative percentages) of the Dem Black vote is about to be lost for a few reasons;
1.) Trump, and by extension Republicans are considered the new alpha males, replacing Bill Clinton and the Dems, especially after Obama demonstrated that he was a beta

2.) Trump is giving OG nigguhs new opportunities to make bank without relying on welfare regulations that necessitate DeShawn be responsible for the fifth abortion of his ex-gf Latisha

3.) Blacks HATE Mexicans, especially illegal Mexicans. They hate each other so much that both Nogs and Spics in prison have aligned themselves with white supremacist gangs to fuck the opposing ethnicity over

Nah it's okay, there's no harm in drinking someone's liquor when you're together but it's weird when you're about to leave their house and they tell you they have a few bottles you should take. Will wait til birthday in a few months.
S-sorry

What happens to America if niggers goes full woke

No scratch that. Trump's should be straight up anime

Going to be a busy day today. Nunes MEMO will likely be cleared by House Intel Committee around 5pm EST. Expect heavy shilling all day.

STAHP AHHHHHHHHHHH

Idk, rarely drink with my buddies in person anymore. Tell him Happy Birthday from a random Awoo!

Without any need for change in ideology. Just as a voting base, they will be too busy. And the illegals self deporting or being locked up takes more votes.
As far as ideology goes, restrictions on gibs and the positive family values rhetoric may convince the newly graduated and soon to be voting age that upward mobility is possible again. Thus leading to more male and female minorities working instead of being bussed around to multiple voting stations. Plus, if kids are in the picture, grandma is now stuck at home with them. All in all, if the trend continues, Trump may win every state but califilthia in 2020.

>
I think the Bernie one is supposed to show Utopian Communism, which can only occur in post-scarcity world. Or maybe it's possible if the rest of the world manages to do much worse than us, we'd be comparatively richer.
>maybe we were wrong the same way we were about Macron

Sen. Mark Warner claims he has read the underlying classified material used in the Nunes memo. Warner says it is based on “fabrications” and “connecting dots that don’t connect.”

Larpers btfo

Hopefully they'll stop being niggers since they'll have plenty of opportunities to improve themselves.
I won't hold my breath or anything, I'm sure some will still remain nogs till the end, but at least they would have the chance now.

Warner also says the panel still cannot attest to the “veracity or truthfulness” of the dossier and is now “trying to either corroborate or not” by calling up to a dozen new witnesses.

>tfw no cozy Van Helsing future.

We elected the wrong person.

>I don't like him
>but I agree wit his policies
What's the word for this? If only a word exist for people who agree to a position.

According to another user's testimony, Weinstein called her "goat loli pussy." I've included visual stimuli in an effort to help you understand what he may have meant by this.

The allegations in the dossier remain neither “proven nor, conversely, disproven” despite the extensive investigations. “That's pretty amazing,” he says, “because as long as that sits out there, there's going to be a cloud that hangs over this administration.”

Hahahahahhhaham just prove a negative goy no such thing as innocent before proven guilty in herr

>joined 2015
holy shit
i would have thought they were undercover Sup Forumsacks, but they're real

Trump would actually help us but he says mean thing

Stolen. Really nice one + meme combos are gr8

Alright awoos, I'm off nn

>tfw dated a spic grill for six months
>tfw she called me Papi in bed
>tfw she loved being picked up and fucked against a wall and being bent over a table

Can we keep ~1 million Latinas in the country at all times? We can deport them once they turn 25

Might find pic related interesting, it's enough to make you cry about what could have been. Especially middle paragraph of second page, would be called a racist for saying that today even though a fucking former slave wrote it.
Like it, you American stationed there or gook?

No one gives a shit what a Democrat says.

I'm still not satisfied with the hillary one.

Can I hand hold you while lying on the ground?

Heard it showed all the routes illegal immigrants from Mexico use to bypass the US border.

I wonder if the Canada-US border has illegal immigration.

Gook. The Americans I worked with in service were cool. (The white ones at least)

I don't know how I got home tonight

I don't know, but it's fine to not like a person but agree with them. It's stupid to disagree with someone only because you don't like them, even when you know they're right.

It happens. At least you didn't wake up in a stranger's house without shoes

>can't handle his alcohol
Sad!

Why are most Israelis atheistic?

Agreed, it should be pic related. Cruz being Bloodborne will make me laugh every time.

The Old Blood, Danheld, hand it over.

How many years are you drafted for? I knew a korean guy in college and I was amazed at how feminine he was even after military. American military usually makes you into a man but he was like a wannabe Kpop dude

>never attending religious service
>atheistic
not really
I probably consider 1 myself since I only went to church like 3 times last year.

A better question is why are you posting some stupid bullshit that has nothing to do with President Trump or his Administration or American politics in general?

Does your booty hole hurt? Jokes aside, stop drinking user, I am glad I did.

>We are born of the delegates, made candidates by the delegates - undone by the delegates.

We don't believe in Hell, we all go to the same place, plus all it does is make you feel guilty. I would be more religious if I had a similar community to live in, but it's impossible if everyone around you is secular. You can't get a good job if you can't work from friday to saturday night, clients will hate you if you can't eat anything in restaurants (not kosher)... it's a question of convenience.

>It's stupid to disagree with someone only because you don't like them, even when you know they're right.
That's basically the internet discussion for Trump outside this place as far as I've understood.

>We don't believe in Hell, we all go to the same place,
Shouldn't that make you angry since you go to the same place non-Jews go then, oven-bait?

I won't say I quit drinking, but I'm a drunk and now average about a six pack everything two months. Haven't been to a bar since June.
The scary part? You will be amazed at how few people you see, and how little you miss most of the rest. Good luck.

>We

Fear the Old Delegates.

Why's everyone so mean to Canadians here?