Idolfgs get mad if an Idol dates a guy, but do they get mad if she dates another Idol?

Idolfgs get mad if an Idol dates a guy, but do they get mad if she dates another Idol?

Girls don't count.

No, actually this is a Unit specially make to praise yuri fans
Lily Idol

of course not, girls can't love girls after all.

Fuck

Yury is oxymoron.

Is a way for purityfags and permavirgins to cope with the fact that the moment their precised female character takes a dick she becomes a cock hungry slut, is a way to grant a character sexuality without sullying it.

Really, these people should stay in their containment board, is just sad.

No, because no one takes lesbians seriously.

Yeah, they'll grow out of it soon enough and break up and that will make things awkward in their unit

this is my daughter she's 14

Nothing wrong with idols that want cock.

Shiburin and Uzuki are very serious with their relationship.

Yuri doesn't equate purityfaggotry you faggot.
There are insufferable purityfags on /u/, but Sup Forums is not much different in this regard.

I don't care if an idol dates a guy. Why the fuck should I? Though if there's a positive from this, it's angry idolfags.

remember, memes aside, yuri is considered just a phase for all girls to go through; before they grow up and are taken by a man.

It's only fine if they're a proper age.

>Bets would be paid
>Money would be transfer
>I told you so would be said

JS/JC Idols should only date their producers.

coolest cool

Though that's only true if they were all girl-school gay. Does japan even have all girl schools?

JS/JC idols belong to The Boys.

If its canon, it's fine. But /u/shippers are the fucking worst.

I can't even browse /ai/ or the LL thread because of all those stupid faggots.

How is it any worse than all the other shit that gets posted ? Stop being a baby

Other types of shitposting exists, but they're not nearly as bad as the /u/faggots.

Why can't I hold all these Uzukis?

>double standarts

Well if you want to live your life like this, I'll enjoy my idol threads

takep x uzuki otp
they can't be beaten

This fucker gets it.

All idols think about getting the P.

Not as cute
Not as cool
As the love of these Idols.

Then they'd have to see a doctor, because homosexuality is a disease!

Category:Girls' schools in Japan on wiki shows 5 schools, 4 of them are almost century old.
I expected to find more than that though.

Ever occur to you that most of Sup Forums loves yuri too?
I'm sure Sup Forums yurifags try to separate themselves from /u/fags.

>producer/idol ships
I don't know, I'm indifferent to 'em.

What about age gap?

Nice false flag, but nope

>false flag
Well numbers don't lie. It's one of Sup Forums's top fetishes.

Ah, so glad to see people with some common sense.

nigga i just want girls to kiss

Dude, same.

Cant just be any kiss though.

They need to look at each other with uncertain eyes and wavering hearts, before finally realizing they both felt the same about each other and they both lean in for innocent, tender kiss that grows more and more passionate and hungry by the second

Nigga that's gay as fuck

That's kinda hot.

Comfy
cute n unf

Well user, you get to go through life knowing you've turned at least one guy on

>user with the obvious statement

I like it when idols cry. Except for Mio.

me on the left

She's just a third wheel anyway.

Not anymore it isn't.
Snatch nommery is seen as a real viable thing and instead of it being something to grow out of or something to turn men on, it's seen as them being gay as fuck and they're oft seen as useless if they aren't hot occasionally bi and or exhibitionists.

No matter how many clam jousters and complete fucking losers who think that them fucking each other means that the reason they don't get to fuck them is that they would rather remain pure and fuck each other/hates themselves so much that seeing them with an even ugly male infuriates them to their very core.

I actually get fucking pissed off when people pretend like idols are homosexual. Fuck off.

Why are you so attached to heterosexuality?

Its not even like that. I'm all for homosexuality. What pisses me off is that if you ever try portraying homosexual characters as straight (like in fan art or whatever the case may be) you'll get a bunch of fags screaming in your face but for some reason its perfectly fine for those same fags to portray heterosexual characters as homosexual. Its fucking hypocritical and the most obnoxious shit ever and the fact that its so common in idol fandoms is infuriating.

Does anyone know what Mishiro's pixiv tag is?
I have a dire need for more best older girl.

Mugino still exist?

Arisu can only date me.

Rika can only date me.

美城常務

at least for the basic ones i guess

There's a really good doujin series with Miki/Mikoto where Miki reveals their relationship on live television. The fallout is very believable. For starters, there's almost a riot.
From the beginning, Miki is way more into Mikoto than vice versa; Mikoto still wants a boyfriend. Whereas Miki gets tons of fan mail from boys, Mikoto does not and is envious of the male attention Miki gets, something Miki does not understand. For that reason, Mikoto kept the first fan letter fron a boy she received that called her cute. After Miki outs her on TV, that same boy writes to Mikoto again, declaring how betrayed he feels and says he can't be her fan anymore. Mikoto utterly loses her shit, in one of the best depictions of raw emotion I've ever read.

Also yuri is not presented as some "purest forn of love" BS, which is a good thing.

Mah nigga. Producter was one of the best characters in this show

Who cares about those idols when you can havd this

Go back to

>tfw I too much off a purityfag that even yuri triggers me

But I like both yuri and cock hungry sluts.

What now?

It's no longer 90's you idiot.

You may have a sickness.
The prescription, clearly, is more yuri.

>muh current year
Fuck off.

>Idolfgs get mad if an Idol dates a guy, but do they get mad if she dates another Idol?

This is why I can't into older idols: they're cock hungry sluts by then.
Loli idols are the only pure idols.

Japanese audience changed. Their tastes changed.

Go ahead and try to explain how yuri in Madoka was just a phase.

>yuri is considered just a phase for all girls to go through

Not anymore. Somehow Japan became tainted with western degeneracy and homosexuality isn't "just a fetish" or "just a phase" anymore there.

are her boobs made of jell-o?

>guy hates pancakes
>gives him more pancakes
That's not how it works you piece of shit.

>tainted with western degeneracy and homosexuality

Do you even know how openly gay samurai were? They were almost ancient greeks tier.

That is precisely how it works with yuri.

And probably also pancakes. Seriously, what kind of sick fuck doesn't like pancakes?

>Somehow Japan became tainted with western degeneracy and homosexuality isn't "just a fetish" or "just a phase" anymore there.
Fuck, it won't be long now till anime will literally be like western cartoons.

>I think something is good therefore everyone should like it
This kind of delusion is to be expected from a yurifag.

>revisionism invented by the homos
Suuuure they are. So much so that everyone is actually gay and that's why we have lacks of births right now in Japan amirite? Gay pride world wide amirite?

It wasn't bad when it was just a fetish. Now its a brain disease,

What the FUCK is happening in this image?

And I think you don't have a sense of humor.

As expected of a yuri hater. You all clearly must hate fun.

One that can't see How cute Uzuki and Rin look together.

No.

I do love fun. Just not the kind of fun you like.

They take everything at face value, clearly a bunch of autists

It seems your idea of fun is stopping other people from having fun, which probably should not be considered fun.

Rin sexually loving Uzuki, She only do it when nobody is around because she is shy like that. Uzuki is different and likes to show her love for Rin, in an innocent and cute way, which makes Rin embarrassed.

All I said that I don't like yuri, m8. No need to read into it too much.

>demographic decline in japan is apperently caused by homosexuality

wew

I thought lack of birth in nipland is because of too many employed women don't want to settle down?

I tought it was because of too many NEETS and socially awkard people?

Actually, it is.
I'm just ridiculing that guy who replied to me.
Homosexuality was never a major thing in ancient Japan. Homosexual acceptance in Japan is a more modern thing. It hasn't contributed any problems yet, but expect a larger decline in birthrates should Japanese morals actually drop so low.

>yuri is causing declining birth rates in Japan

Demographic decline is common in all western countries, japan isn't really anything special.

Homosexuals are such a relatively tiny minority of the population that actually thinking they negatively contribute in any way to demographics is absolutely retarded.

>are such a relatively tiny minority
That's right. Its why I said there's no problems, yet. Acceptance is just staring and its still a minority since majority Japanese still hold conservative values.
Now imagine a dying race that keeps having lower birthrates suddenly generally accepts an idea that can even lower birthrates even more.