Ukrainian neo-Nazis

What does Sup Forums think of the Azov Battalion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army#Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=mNwUuFv28ag
elpais.com/elpais/2015/02/27/inenglish/1425033238_750840.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WrFrLGcRioA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as they hate shitskins I like them

Ukrainians not white.

Just take a look at this "aryan" faces.

Anti Commies. I like them. Nazis>Commies

Only good hohol is a dead one

Why do you fight Russia when it's anti-Communist now? I used to support you until you became tools for our Jews here in America.

Also, why don't you ever listen to us when we tell you this? You immediately ignore our message and warnings.

Say hello to your anticommunistic friends

>Russia
>anti-communist

Kek, the sad thing is poor retard burger actually believes this

Typical nazis,
>Have all the support from EU, USA and the Jews
>Can't even win a militia composed by miners and grandpas

This.
>Summarizing the participation of the regiment in the war in the Donbass, we can say that Azov did not actually take an active part in the major battles of this war. The capture of Mariupol was more evidence of the weakness of the then DNR than a sign of the power of Azov. During the fighting near Ilovaisky, the battalion committed a willful retreat from positions that also saved him from defeat. Participation of the regiment in the battles for Shirokino immediately led to a sensitive loss in personnel. In fact, the above is confirmed by fragmentary information about the losses of the regiment in the Donbas. So according to official data, the regiment has lost 27 people killed, although there are names lists with the names of 45 Nazi dead.

They hate everyone. They killed their neighbors wives and kids, in the cruelest way imaginable and who looked exactly like them. They're clinically insane beasts.

This is why starving them to death is quite alright. Not that P*les are any better.

get of your high horse, mongol. I won't steal it, I promise.

>battle of Mariupol
>capture of Mariupol

>there are actual videos online

>fire on civilians
>execute wounded in the streets

That comfy feeling when you know every single Ukrop/Azovets has a target on his head and won't die in his bed of old age.

This is a mummy thread now

I would like to understand why this board treates Azov amongst others like Right Sektor, Ukrop with such villainy? With the former commander of Azov Battalion venturing into politics creating The National Corps understanding that Ukraine can't change over night or at the business end of a rifle, it must change ideology first. They've established numerous community events, educational conferences and camps, patriot marches, days of remembrance marches. They're encouraging the youth of the nation to reject the degenerate life styles of drugs, alcohol, promiscuity and leading them to understand the importance of the family unit. They want to establish military and economic alliances with Poland, the Baltic States Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia amongst other Eastern European countries. They're embodying the very virtues of patriotism and nationalism.

Considering they've won political seats of representation within the Rada can any in country Ukrainian anons speak to their interaction with them?

How can you be a nationalist for a nation that doesn't exist and never existed?

because Sup Forums is riddeden with trolls from olgino,they use mostly british proxies ,those faggots hate any nationalist movements .

I hope they fucking lynch Poroshenko
and when they're done they can go fuck themselves into extinction

ew is that why so many britkikes and aussiefags are peterson cultists?

That's how most nationalism starts.

literally Russian cocksuckers

Fuck those sub humans.

Who the fuck edited this shitty picture.

What I think of every battalion. Kill yourself if you own a gun.

Based as fuck. They’re doing everything to make the russkies butthurt and get in the way of their expansionist agenda. If that means donning swastikas against russkies, then it’s fine by me. Russia is the same fascist state it supposedly fights against.

A bunch of charlatan clowns.
So are many on the other side, but at least they are somewhat controlled by Russians.
Of course some children are excited, but these are just crooks and criminals, they are disposable, and they will be disposed of once their masters grow tired of them.

How is Russia a ''fascist state''?
>If that means donning swastikas against russkies
But they aren't doing that ''against russkies''. They are unironically Nazis.
Even though same Nazis killed more Ukrainians than fucking Stalin. But whatever.
Ukraine is a fucking mess.

They sound pretty based

How can Hohol even compete?

/pol is full of niggers and leftist, why are you surprised?
Not a single thread from month have been managed with interessant discussion here.

Nice, known putinbot.

>fire on civilians
>execute wounded in the streets

Source?

i think they just like any 4 letter word/acronym beginning with N

>What does Sup Forums think of the Azov Battalion?
at the moment the most condensed form of Sup Forums irl. KEEP IT UP BROTHERS , GLORYE SLAVA

>What does Sup Forums think of the Azov Battalion

nice fertilizer for Donbass soil

not what happened, suka

They organized and funded by a jewish oligarch. At the end of the conflict all the "war crimes" will be blamed on them. The leaders will end up in a fancy public trial but all the rank and file guys will end up in a mass grave courtesy of Ukrainian intelligence

there really is no explanation for the weird baseless shit that americans believe. especially the ones who think of themselves as "enlightened"

there is always some strangely personal spin on their worldviews, as though they can not think beyond their own little bubble of existence.

I wonder who runs the clinic

Daily reminder, that after khokhols, your shithole will be the second, we should liberate Transnistria and Bessarabia

there is no source because he is a race-traitor chechen-cock sucker. the battle for the white race is being fought right now in Ukraine. Azov goes to the front line while the ukr army is to scared to take the fight to the russian non-white mercenaries, dagestanis and other arab shitskins

Like a lot of the retards in shit like antifa, they are scum that have gathered behind a banner and a superiority complex.
I disagree with both sides of that complex, and the sooner they all realise that it's all kike meddling, the better.

I was in Odessa during the firebombing and it was a farce.
It was just angry mobs hungry for blood, being duped by the (((usual perpetrators)))
Sucks too, cos for all its problems and its silly identity issues, Ukraine is a beautiful country, with some absolutely amazing places, food and people.

I wish that place would sort itself out, cos it deserves better than itself.

Bessarabia is romanian soil. Hitler was right, russians are race-traitor subhumans. we will get you nigger, just wait.
chechen men were raping and cutting throats of russian recruits in the forests of Chechenia 10 years ago, what makes you think you could take on eastern europe and survive?

>chechen-cock sucker. the battle for the white race is being fought right now in Ukraine

Surely

except that russia is sending literal dagestanis and chechens of kadirov to the occupied lands.
wonder how many rapes of white women by arabs have been under-reported in Donbass

>Bessarabia is romanian soil

it had never been romanian, except interbellum period, when you have robbed all you neighbors, maybe that`s because of your gypsy origins, but it doesn`t have much sense

>miners and grandpa's
You mean Buryats, VDV and Chechen filth scoured from the most expendable units of the Russian military. Equipped with small arms and vehicles uniquely produced in Russia.

These Kremlinbots are getting dumber and dumber.

Spain died with Franco.

Real Chechen nationalist like Munayev fought alongside Azov. Ukrainians fought in 2nd Chechen war alongside Chechens. Chechen traitors and Putin/Kadyrov boot lickers were sent to east Ukraine.

Your picture is Dudayev battalion.
Pic related are DNR prime ministers guards in Donbass.

pic related (romanian) kingdom of Moldavia in 1500. this is how it looked till 1812 when csarist russia anexed it by force, you dirty illiterate nigger.
russian alternative history strikes again, just like back in stalin's time

I don't understand them. They're Ukrainian ultranationalists, but LARP as the Germans who murdered and plundered their way across Ukraine with such brutality that anti-Communist Ukrainians who at the time greeted the German invasion as liberation, turned on them.

And what's up with Jews in the Ukrainian Civil War? Who's side is the average Jew on?

You have to go back Ivan.

Actually fuck that. You have to go beneath the ground.

germans didn't ''plunder with such brutality'' Ukraine. the average jew was on the side of the bolsheviks, read 200 years together by Solzhenytsyn

That Finn flag is a Russian that's polluting our land.

They look pretty good, given they are slavs the fuck are you talking about?

Gtfo commie

Hitler was liberating Europe of Bolshevism

Cock suckers who got fucked up by the DPR.

The jew sides with money

They fund both sides and reap the benefits. They are the American arms and the IMF funding Ukraine and also GAZPROM and Russian oligarchs funding the "rebels"

They lost against those, what the FUCK are you going to do about it?
Your beloved jew funded sieg heiling wiggers got wrecked by filth as you call them.
There is no going back anymore

If they win against Russia we should partition Poland with them. If they lose against Russia we should partition Poland with the Russians.
Also, Holy shit that capcha

>Despite the stated opinions of Dmytro Klyachkivsky and Roman Shukhevych that the Germans were a secondary threat compared to their main enemies (the communist forces of the Soviet Union and Poland), the Third Conference of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists, held near Lviv from 17–21 February 1943, took the decision to begin open warfare against the Germans[47] (OUN fighters had already attacked a German garrison earlier that year on 7 February).[24] Accordingly, on 20 March 1943, the OUN(B) leadership issued secret instructions ordering their members who had joined the collaborationist Ukrainian Auxiliary Police in 1941–1942 to desert with their weapons and join with UPA units in Volhynia. This process often involved engaging in armed conflict with German forces as they tried to prevent desertion. The number of trained and armed personnel who now joined the ranks of the UPA was estimated to be between 4 and 5 thousand.
>Anti-German actions were limited to situations where the Germans attacked the Ukrainian population or UPA units.[18] Indeed, according to German general Ernst August Köstring, UPA fighters "fought almost exclusively against German administrative agencies, the German police and the SS in their quest to establish an independent Ukraine controlled by neither Moscow nor Germany."

Clearly they did something to piss these people off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army#Germany

>Gtfo commie

My grandfather killed commies in 'Nam you dipshit

All I know about western Ukrainians is that they don't produce anything of value, siphon gas from Russia, cause stops and delays in gas delivery to europe with blackmail, and are generally beggars that rely on handouts. Oh yeah, and they like that Nazi guy Bandera.

They're basically just a tad better than Gypsies.

I'm talking about the average Jew in Ukraine. Not the oligarchs, the man on the street who lives in the same dire poverty as fellow goyim in that country.

you faggots couldn't even get past donbass with your "elite" units while fighting ukrainian accountants and programmers larping as soldiers, keep dreaming while your oil-fuled oligarchy goes down the drain moskalin

No going back, only forward.

Your country only exists because of CIA/Jew intervention in the Yugo wars so I'd keep quiet if I were you.
CIA will elect a new Ukrainian pres. Lethal aid will be loaned. Green berets will train the Azov. "Rebels" will erupt into infighting between actual natives and Russian military units. No fly zone over E. Ukraine. Reconquista. Ukraine becomes ZOG puppet for eternity.

>Hitler called them subhumans
>Many killed by nazis
>Now: Praise Hitler

The definition of a cuck

>They lost
try again slave, every time the shit hits the fan the ukrainian army kills tens of those faggots. and russia has to intervene and start shelling with heavy artillery from over their border

There is a literal kike that helps fund them. They are useful idiots.

pretty cool aesthetics & they hate commo's

he called russians subhumans, just corecting a common misconception

The Russians will exterminate them... no one can challenge Russia in a land war. Its not like I am happy to say this, but just look at what happens to everyone who fights the Russians. These guys are history, I say this openly and they are my proxy fighters.

You know the rebels are literal Stalinist anti-fascists right?

>What does Sup Forums think of the Azov Battalion?
Only the Kremlin obsesses over these things
Kremlin thread run by Web Brigades
/thread

>They hate everyone. They killed their neighbors wives and kids, in the cruelest way imaginable and who looked exactly like them.

You have to be fucking kidding me.
>le based Ukrainian nazi's are real
Sup Forums is asleep

sometimes I do wonder if the troll farms have shitposting units dedicated to Sup Forums. The amount of negativity against Ukraine and positivity about anything that putin does is strange here at times.

cia already elected a jew president of ukraine and ukraine has all the lethal tools and manpower to eliminate the rebels, but they dont, they have to sit at a table and negotiate peace treaties because yes, they will get pummeled by russia if they go too far.
They cant enter NATO or EU at that state which is the sole reason for the rebellion.
The infighting will erupt on the ukrainian side far sooner than the rebel one, because russians clean their dissidents up.
Right now ukraine has Azov separated from the army, the airforce is nonexistent and out of nowhere the tie eater shows up.
Ukraine is so cucked by russia, no javelins or canadian training can help them, russians just ship out anything they need to counter it much cheaper too. Yes they can shell the ukrainians from across the border and protect the airspace with a single aa battery.
If your idea of ukraine (which is glorious for some reason) is what you say it is, why dont they attack Crimea where the actual Russian armed forces reside?
They dont even have to attack, why dont they just look in that direction, send a mean gaze at least?
How much can ukraine get cucked when at the height of the war they had to pay, they literally were forced to pay with their dead budget debts to Gasprom, at the same time they claimed they were invaded by Russia
Ukraine will become a money pit for the west, but i dont think the germans would have any of that shit, the gas needs to flow

but you love to ignore the other troll farm and farms that had absolutely no challenger or competition up until some 10 years ago

Agreed.

i ordered a thing from ukraine on ebay and that was on jan 9th and it still hasnt come i fucking hate ukraine now

Russia uses dumb Antifa inclusive unemployed Spanish commies like to go there LARP and fight for them using propaganda about dumb Azov Batallion.

Everyone can target practice in Donbass and everyone can get free disposables/volunteers from each side. The only ones going there for free are dumb.
youtube.com/watch?v=mNwUuFv28ag
elpais.com/elpais/2015/02/27/inenglish/1425033238_750840.html

I ain't reading all that boyo

>What is Chechnya
>What is Finland

which ones are you reffering to user?

Hello Mr. Honorary. I'm coming over for holiday this summer. Let's get some Saki and sing some Journey songs at a karaoke bar.

This I genuinely don't understand

The three things that have saved russia from obliteration is its geography, climate and disposabilty of its people.

Napoleon, Hitler, you name it.

also see

Men die on their feet while fools die a slow death in their beds for it is better to die for something than to live for nothing.

finally a good answer

>is its geography
>Napoleon, Hitler, you name it

the only problem, that we have ended with Napoleon in Paris with mild climate, and ended with Hitler in Berlin at the same conditions

they won my heart with remaking this song
youtube.com/watch?v=WrFrLGcRioA

there are croats fighting in azov
slava ukraine , shame you are othodox tho hehe

Went over there and joined them a few years ago, good guys.

Pics like these inspired by nazi propaganda/art are truly laughable and cringy.

I`m not even surprised, that all these huhwite support Soros state, because well tell me, when hwite people weren`t on zionist side?

60% of this board is russian bots

hwite paver, slaba ukraini xDDDD

And how did they reach the position where they have so much land and people? By accident?
The retardation of you people is gasping.
Romanian, Latvian, shitting on Russia from some assumed position of superiority and nationalist perspective...what the fuck did your nations accomplish?
I could get a German or French calling Russians inferior, but who the fuck are you?
Your people were literally fucking German serfs for 1000 years.
Don't get me wrong, criticism is okay, but not this assumed position of superiority, that's just rabid delusion.

Are you afraid, that when serbs will take their lands back, shitty NATO won`t help to your useless country?

>did your nations accomplish

were part of our agreements with Germany, literally useless shitholes, should i even mention, that Haiti or Argentina has bigger history then they have