Submissive Trump is no chess player

Body language does not lie. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cSsYVE0OSsc?t=950
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

usa has always been a bitch , nothing new.

fuck off paki

>Muslims on suicide alert
Cute

Trump bends the knee

>of course

This is autistic

>Trumps handshake style is actually submissive

I’ve heard it all know.
I thought we had reached peak trump derangement syndrome already, but apparently some idiots are just going to get worse every day. Do yourself a favour and jump off a cliff now because you don’t want to see what you become over the next 7 years.

insidious kike larping reaches peak disgusting when they turn it inwards to try and make themselves look good.

>derangement
no thanks want to witness how all goes to shit while nothing is done in opposition

bibi loves president trump.
bibi know's whats at stake.

Do you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror hoping something magical happened in the night, and then let out an exasperating sigh when you see that you are still, in fact, a shitskin?

bibi seems relaxed next to trump because he knows he'll behave like the good boy he is

It is though when he shakes Netanyahus hand in comparison to other leaders. Look at how Trump shakes the hand of Macron or Japan PM Abe and compare it to his handshakes with Netanyahu, fucking massive difference, to the point we're I think hes doing it deliberately to show whos really in charge.

Leftypol, please stop acting like crazy exgf. We get it, you are hurt and Trump is the author of all ya pain. Quit trying to burn the house down and badmouthing this outrageously successfull man, because you are simply upset you didn't get your way.

Usa
Top goy since 1913

Or mabey hes playing chess on so many levels the body language is a part of it

>valid point about Trump acting submissive around Israeli PM in comparison to the other leaders
>le-lefty pol MAGA XD

These guys are just best bro’s, nothing to see here

Very well made, actually

Deluded

I wouldn't call those pics valid evidence of submission. Trump is taller, so of course he would look DOWN at him. You people are so desperate for ANYTHING you can find to get people to turn on him. It's pathetic, good luck with that.

When normies look at this they think “lol, damn straight we own Israel.”

But the reason they’re normies is that they don’t understand it’s the other way around.

t. Former normie

Why would I be greiving? The white man who lowers taxes and is against the free flow of 3rd worlders won.

>youtu.be/cSsYVE0OSsc?t=950
you literaly have everything kys sage shiill

This. When Israel is brought up in conversation normies will say "Who cares about Israel? They pretty much do whatever we say. They aren't a threat."

Cherry picked photos, OP is homersexual.

If you bothered to look at any of their handshakes/meetings, and compare them to other meetings, you would see its not "because hes taller". Look at how Trump acts like a bit of a arrogant prick around Japan PM Abe for example, patting him on the hand. Yet would never dare do that to PM Netanyahu. This isn't trying to get people to turn him, Trumps obviously aware of the total power they have through the fdd reserve/AIPAC, its a valid observation.

NiBBas ffs, he's just a fckn businessman so hee's just bein' gentle af ykno

>someone points out trump's isreal's bitch

>reeeeeeeeee Blumph is so disrespectful of world leaders
Also you
>reeeeeeeeee Clumnph is so submissive, what a cuck ×D

Is it possible that he knows entirely how dangerous the jews are, and is acting accordingly so that they underestimate him, ultimately giving him the upper hand? I swear, it's like you people have never in your life had to maneuver through workplace politics, read art of the war, or even art of the deal.

Most of these are explained by the fact that bibi is much shorter, dumbass.

Americans being slaves to the Jew? Colour me shocked.

come on now

Not an arguement

america being bitch of israel?wow news at 11

Tall men looking down towards manlets is submissive? How else can he look down at this prey?

"After 7 years Trump will pave the way for WN to take power. This is why the jews and left is very very scared"

WH user