Another Kardashian with 100 million followers dates a nigger. At least 30% of her followers will now do the same

Another Kardashian with 100 million followers dates a nigger. At least 30% of her followers will now do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VllwRgSECcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, I don't think so

and that is taking in regard that she has a lot of non-white followers

Are the Kardashians even that popular or respected in America? I thought they were a meme.

That entire family has all the women literally dating niggers and the one patriarch white male is a tranny. It's the most blatant psyop by the Jews the world has ever seen. You can tell they literally conspired in a room somewhere and planned it all out

So what, kardashian are sandniggers. Do they count as white in the states?

Yeah that is considered white in burgerland.

Majority of her followers are non-white actually.

Kardashians are nigger...

Black hair, dark skin, etc... not even close to being white

I sometimes hate being an Amerimutt.

seems anyone who is not a coal black negro is considered white in the US

No, they're black.

Brown sluts who have said out loud they only date blacks

So we get to pick on their mutt kids... what is the problem?

What do you expect with their freak of a Father.

Why is Mel smiling?
Uncomfortable politeness???

It is more like a room full of roundtables.
Check out Alan Watt.
youtu.be/VllwRgSECcw
He pretty much names the jew.

so the mutts mutt some more. will anyone notice?

They're already 3/4 shitskin anyway, who cares

He thinks it's a clown on stilts.

My wife literally calls the 1’s make up line “mud shark makeup” and calls the others clothing like “coal burner clothes”

Women like trash tv because they don’t have to think, it’s literal noise that allows them to escape from shit. Any woman who unironically is into black men(not fanning the balls of the 1 black movie star who is handsome) but literally fucking niggers was going to anyway. The number is abysmally low for the statistic and evidence shows it’s almost always the white mans throw a ways.

Muh Kardashians, I just don't get it.
Well I was a big fan of The Osbourne's back in 2002/3 but I doubt I would have followed them like crazy on social media.

This is getting out of hand celebrities are more influential than philosophers and science people.

>This is getting out of hand celebrities are more influential than philosophers and science people.
that's new to you?

She is the offspring of Kris Jenner (English, with some Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch ancestry) and Bruce Jenner (English, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, Welsh ancestry). Which part is the ''sandnigger''?

A smile of mockery, inside he's laughing at this retarded confused mentally ill monstrosity

No, but it's gotten a hell lot worse with Facebook,Instagram, and Twitter.

reminder that the kardashians are spics anyway

Typical armenians, nothing surprising

Thanks for the video. Good stuff.

he is ungly as fuck

Most black people are ugly. It's in their genes.

No, Kourtney is the one sister that doesn’t go black.

>Sup Forums tells me western society is worth saving
>Women date niggers without fear of reprisal

You know, I sometimes feel bad about the Armenian genocide. And while I do think that the Turks are infinitely inferior, stuff like this makes me wish they just glassed them all.

From genocide victims to genocide enablers.

That whole family is nigger trash. They have all the monies, yet still continue to be disgusting and date ugly as fuck niggers. I bet their pussies smell like afro oil and fried chicken.

Do you seriously not wonder where the name Kardashian came from?

why would a girl choose a neckbeard amerifat over a rich black man

She looks like Caitlyn. Pretty hot desu.

Sadly not full meme. America is dead

pre 1960's west obviously, kekifag

Kaitlyns pussy smells just like dick

Don't make me take my pants off

Doesn't really matter what you think, only matters what women perceive, and they ALL think Kardashians are white and will happily follow the example.

Gibson knows he needs to play the game, same as anyone else in Holly weird.

Don't know if you've ever watched the show, but the white guy is the family punching bag and is depicted as a drunk scummy fuck.

>Are the Kardashians even that popular or respected in America?
Popular in the same way that jersey shore was popular. Respected only by the yaas kween slay crowd. Really tragic how much influence they have though

This. Normal roastie women are dumb as fuck and American society is built on pretending to be rich. If rich women fuck niggers, what does that say about your culture?

Mel doesn't give a shit, he's going to take a triple dose of stem cells after ridding us of the kikes and leave humanity behind.

Kris Jenner is not Armenian. Given how dark complexioned her two youngest daughters are, she must be partially of Gypsy or American Indian ancestry.

Niggers dating niggers who cares

It came from their dad, OJ's famous Lawyer Robert Kardashian, Armenian descent.

Kendall/Kylie are spawns of Bruce Jenner

15 minutes in, red pills raining.

The dude doesn't seem like a wackjob, he sees things as they are and judges the effect they have. How old is the interview?

He doesn't want to get blackballed by the Jews again

Does anyone besides me find the Kardashian's legitimately unattractive?

Their hair, skin tone and facial symmetry is just....wrong.

This is good. Little girls will get to see in real time the toll being paid for burning the coal.

Of course, that what was the plan to begin with. You dumbass retards still watch that? That show is predictable as crap and the only reason why they even got money because the owners of television simply put those whores on television. It could be any whore and they would be muh 100 million worth.

>Shallow people who are actually racist

Zero fucks should be given

She's not a Kardashian.
She had surgery to look like one which is bazaar.
Going through all that just to look like your half siblings.

And it's like a legit nigger. Not even a le based black man.

Kardashian is no longer a surname it's a disease where you get plastic surgery to make you special, so she is a Kardashian. Kim Kardashian looks nothing like Rob, their dad.

They are responsible for selfie whore culture

These chicks are actually ugly they just have had shit loads of plastic surgery. They know they are fake dumb sluts so they stoop down to a niggers level because no genuine white alpha males want these hoes. Seriously her entire face is re constructed

Agreed, this shit is heavily promoted in the Jewish media to make the unacceptable seem acceptable.

>Are the Kardashians even that popular or respected in America?
Think of your own royal family. Pretty much the same.

That guy is Jewish

>Readies hand for force push
>UurrrrRRREHH

who cares? she has a 80 IQ why not date a nigger?

- nigger men make up some 6% of the entire population in USA
- if 30% of her followers did this the roasties are going to be dating/fucking some of the same niggers because not enough BBCs to go around
- the kardashians are niggers also and probably have more nigger followers than white roastie followers
You know all of this rite, OP?

I will never understand the k*rdashians. Isn't every single one of them a coalburner? How the fuck does that happen? Either there's a genetic predisposition to burning coal, or their mother is encouraging each and every one of them to pick nigger bulls.

Also, I don't understand their ethnicity. Father is armenian, and the mother is a typical white american euromutt of german, english, etc ancestry. I know and have seen armenians before, and NONE of them look like the kardashians. The kardashians look like swarthy punjabi indians. And the strangest part is that they all seem to take heavily after their mother, but she's apparently 100% white? I don't get it.

Such race-mixing is the ultimate mark. Let them destroy themselves.

Welcome to America enjoy your stay

why would anyone want to fuck somebody that look like that?wtf is wrong with white women and their obsession with bestiality?

Fucking nuke us already

(((Beauty and the Beast))) taught them that it’s the inside that counts, not outward appearances.

When it comes to the kardashians, I'm 90% positive the mother puts them all up to it and encourages them to do it. It's the only explanation I can think of for why they're ALL coalburners.

Is that mels daughter? Good lord, powerful genetics.

>Armenian shitskin
>western society

>this is the most followed and loved family in USA
really makes you think

all buttugly mongoloids tbqhwy

Great video, thanks for posting

nigger does nigger, where is the problem?

american degeneracy at its finest

>Science People
Black Science Man and Bill Nye the "Sex Junk" Guy are still influential for normies.

Yes they will. I already have the video of that rapper fucking kim, how he recorded himself looking into the camera the whole time while on top, and the occasional thread from a nigger on how they brag about fucking our women against us. Then to top that, I have a coal burner folder showing what happens to white girls after fucking niggers.

I believe I will show y daughter when she turns 14.

BLACKED

Remember that the Kardashians are basically the American royal family. All mutts look up to them. They're setting a great example for the future generation.

NO MORE WHITE BABIES

That mother is not white. My daughter is half asian and she passes more for white than her.
I always believed they were arabs if not indian.

I only know of like 2 cunts from work that would watch them, everyone else I know in my life either hates them or doesn't even give them a thought.

playing the game for the monetary gains and bitches. wearing a mask well will open many doors, esp in hwood.

it looks like theyre volunteering at a refugee camp

There aren't enough blacks in the US for 30% of 100 million to date them.

>my daughter is half asian
Even worse than the kard*shians
Disgusting amerimutt

What is the story with this guy? Sounds like a kook, not a redpiller.