Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Jeb! Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed.
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present.

>polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>news in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172832396/EU-Asylgesetz-Reform-Deutschland-bereit-auf-Fluechtlingsverteilung-vorerst-zu-verzichten.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/fietz-am-freitag-wenn-martin-schulz-der-spd-einen-dienst-erweisen-will-hat-er-nur-eine-chance_id_8368611.html

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)
murdercube.com/files/Training and Fitness/Guerrilla Cardio.pdf (Lose fat when you are short on time)
hussard.pl/en/home/ (Get operator skills and be #1 on the watchlist)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0 (update pls)
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aliceschwarzer.de/artikel/sexueller-missbrauch-wie-es-geschehen-kann-265064
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2013-08/gruene-fdp-paedophilie-legalisierung
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-12/sexualstrafrecht-sexismus-debatte-zahlen/seite-3
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172912238/Fluechtlinge-Nachzug-von-Zweitfrauen-stellt-Behoerde-vor-Herausforderung.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hrg35oncqtU
krone.at/1626343
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrofaschismus
instagram.com/alice.weidel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

grad in Madins neum fideo gesehen...
dern twitter is foll der Hammer!

todall karikaturenhaft un forblendet haha

>la creatura face

Bump

bump

What do you mean when you say coalition talks are sealed?

That it's set in stone that another GroKo is coming.

Coalition talks were called Sondierungen, "probing".

So what happens now? If the GroKo is agreed, then you have to wait until the end of term? Or is there a mechanism that can trigger a GE?

To see what's happening with Cottbus infuriates me beyond words.
Shitskins literally run rampant attacking people in the city, migrant quota almost at "only" 10%, politicians do fucking nothing, instead people have to rally and they do.
Meanwhile the (((MSM))) are trashing them as nazis and protecting the shitskins as usual.
I want war. I want a bloody fucking war in this country and Europe. This matter cannot be resolved peacefully anymore.
Fucking race war now.

German military coup when?

Then do something about it.
Talk about it openly, get others talking about it openly.
Call out and make public the crimes of the migrants.
At first a trickle, then as the flow increases a flood will follow.

In this article Alice Schwarzer talks about the fact that in 1980 the SPD/FDP government tried to get rid of paragraph 176. That was new to me. If they had succeeded back then sex with children younger then 14 would have become legal. The horror! Everybody only about "Die Grünen" when it comes to pedophilia but there were strong forces in the FDP that tried to get rid of that law.

aliceschwarzer.de/artikel/sexueller-missbrauch-wie-es-geschehen-kann-265064

Es war in der Tat die Zeit, in der die SPD/FDP-Regierung im Nachklapp zur großen Sexualstrafrechtsreform 1980 auch den § 176 ersatzlos streichen wollte – den Paragraphen, der den sexuellen Missbrauch von Kindern unter Strafe stellt. Kaum zu glauben, aber wahr: EMMA war zunächst die einzige Stimme, die sich dagegen erhob.

Wir schafften es immerhin – im Verbund u.a. mit Günter Amendt, dem einst leichtfertigen, später jedoch selbstkritischen Autor von „Sexfront“ –, die Streichung des § 176 zu verhindern. Hätte EMMA damals nicht protestiert, gäbe es heute in Deutschland noch nicht einmal mehr ein Gesetz, das den Missbrauch von Kindern verbietet.

We are doing it but the cucks in this country won't listen. They will have to feel the enrichment for themselves before they open their eyes.

Die Grünen wollten in den achtziger Jahren sexuelle Beziehungen zu Kindern erlauben und schrieben das in ihr Grundsatzprogramm. Dieselbe Haltung hatte der FDP-Nachwuchs.

I personally wonder which role the former minister of the interior Gerhart R. Baum (FPD) had in this attempt to get rid of paragraph 176. He was pushing for reform of the sexual laws when he was in charge. In a movie about his life ( Gerhart Baum - Wir wollten die Republik verändern ) Daniel Cohn-Bendit is interviewed. Cohn-Bendit is famous for promoting pedophilia publicly back then.

This is how fucking insane sandniggers in this country are.
Thank god we were so tolerant and let them in.

I'm forced to believe (((Schwarzer))) in this, because that very reform is the reason why fucking animals is technically not a crime in this country.

>jeb is actually winnin
holy shit bros

Gerhart Baum said this in a recent talk with Anne Will about Kevin Spacey:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-12/sexualstrafrecht-sexismus-debatte-zahlen/seite-3

Und selbst wer aus der Mühle dieser "Opfer"-Justiz herauskommt, an dem bleibt der Verdacht ein Leben lang kleben. "Herr Spacey", so formulierte es Gerhart Baum bei Anne Will, "wird vernichtet, ausgelöscht. Ob das angemessen ist, daran kann (?) man zweifeln." Frau Will blieb da ganz entspannt: Das sei doch vielleicht eine notwendige Folge all der furchtbaren Taten des Schauspielers, "von denen berichtet wird".

Isn´t that totally weird? There is no public outcry about this at all. Gerhart Baum still remains a well respected public figure and protector of human rights.

Kevin Spacey allegedly assaulted a 14 year old boy and a former minister of the interior of Germany white knights for him. Whew!

i commented one article on Welt ("Die Demontage von Kevin Spacey"). the author wanted people to stop bashing kevin for his homosexuality. i commented that they didnt mention the fact at all that he wanted to seduce a minor. guess what, it was deleted

how can anyone not love this man
sadly he isnt part of the chosen people, so we have to hate him now

he's a fucking pedophile and part of the hollywood pedocircle. no need for people like him

bump

No one posts new projections... baka.

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

funny how they still refuse to display 15% at least once

>Forsa

The only institute that matters is INSA

(((THEY)))

Are you ready for every fugee bringing his 10 wives and 20 kids to germany once we have a groko?
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172912238/Fluechtlinge-Nachzug-von-Zweitfrauen-stellt-Behoerde-vor-Herausforderung.html

>once we have a groko?
Is the SPD really going for that now, Schulz and with him will seem like weak faggots after they said they won't do it this time. Merkel is going to fuck them again and then the AFD will really overtake them. What are they thinking?

>Is the SPD really going for that now
CDU is already going for that themselves, why would the SPD say no.
If you watch their party convention you would have noticed that they care more about fugees and a communistic state of europe than germans and germany.

Hello friends, are we all going to go down together?

No, its a race and we want to be first

Yes, side by side we will die.

Yes but even the retarded as fuck young SPD group, forgot what they are called, who absolutely love and want all that "Familienzusammenführung" have realized that yet another big coalition is not the way to go.

It just seems all really shortsighted, even for politicians.

Ein Hauch von Habsburg Bump.

>have realized that yet another big coalition is not the way to go.
They only hate it because it dosent destroy germany fast enough.

ahhh taht nostalgia
pump

New: youtube.com/watch?v=hrg35oncqtU
>Björn Höcke in Erfurt: "Wir müssen Europa als Festung denken"

krone.at/1626343
Opposition is already buttmad about him coming.
>HOW DARE A DEMOCRACY NOT WANT TO DESTROY ITSELF WITH 3RD WORLD IMMIGRANTS
Just wait what the Greens in parliament will say about that....wait

>Just wait what the Greens in parliament will say about that....wait
Feels incredible good man

>No Greens in the Parliament
Lucky bastards.

Lucky, enviable bastards.

the first comment made me kek hard

They rarely get positive comments.

why is he taking the train?

Maybe because it is comfy?
It is probably also quicker and safer to go from Hungary to Austria with a train then with a plane.

>CDU vor Merkel

was ist das für eine Flage?

Prä-Anschluss Ösi Flagge

danke

>Maybe because it is comfy?
Good thing Hungary is on the other side from Austria compared to Germany.
If he had to travel by DB he might not find the trip so comfy

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrofaschismus

Will post few templates from the recent #weremember cuckery

Die Liberalen waren und sind immer so eine dubiose Angelegenheit. Die Flügel in der FDP, auf der einen Seite die Nationalliberalen (Alexander von Stahl), auf der anderen Seite die linksliberalen (Gerhart Baum), standen sich schon immer diametral entgegen. Es war halt immer abhängig in welcher Koalition sie sich befanden (ob mit CDU/CSU ODER SPD), was dazu führte welches Gesicht sie zeigten.
Ich glaub mich z.B. daran zu erinnern, dass die schwedischen Liberalen vor einigen Jahren Inzest und Negrophilie legalisieren wollten.

Jusos (Jungsozialisten)

One would think they learn not to hold up stupid sign when there are cameras around

This useless cunts makes me feel angry whenever i see her ugly face.

I dont now his real name

A few Hamas jokes would fit

>fucks 14 year old guy
>pedo

What how is that pedophile? That's Hebephilia ofc. Isn't that even legal in Germany? The age of consent there is 14 right?

Hol mir mal ne Flasche Bier, Flasche Bier, sonst Streik ich hier !!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGER !!!!!!!!!!!

Kulturbeauftatragte der SPD:
SPD wählen, Deutschland abschaffen.

Wolle Rose kaufen ???

The last one

more like Husos, am I right or what.

1,50m geballter Überwachungsstaat.

Ich bin eigentlich gar kein Türke, sondern Tscherkesse.

This Is What I Was Wearing, tell Me I Asked For It

Holy fucking shit, she is so cute it is unbelievable. MOAR!!!

3000€/Minute Sendezeit aus GEZ Zwangsgebühren, Ich bin es mir wert !!!

Ich bin nur hier um gut auszusehen !!!!!!!!!!

That's a Railjet, an express train. You can travel from Budapest to Vienna without changing the train in arround 2,5 hours. The trains are pretty comfy, even the second class.

Kei Schwein ruft mich an, keine Sau telefoniert mit mir #lonely

5000€ bedingunsloses Grundgehalt für alle Menschen der Welt !!! #gesetzlichverbotenearmut

too bad she deleted her instagram

underrated

Prolly it has been deleted. Why would she deny us her cuteness?

Man begehrt das oft um so mehr, dass man nicht haben kann. Vllt. ließe sie sich ja wenigstens zu einem Dreier mit der Bangladeshi überreden ? Naja, man wird ja wohl noch träumen dürfen.

Is Tayanon here today? Or did user tell the truth and Verfassungsschutz got him?

instagram.com/alice.weidel/

>join AfD
>convert to Islam
Why does this keep happening? Why are Germans so weak willed?

Mit oder ohne scharf ?????

How expensive is it to buy some land in some isolated poor village in germany?

>Why does this keep happening?
I am willing to bet it just was some random guy payed by the media to get a nice story.

Wie man sein Doppelkinn geschickt mit Rollkragenpullover kaschieren kann.

Wtf ist Google jetzt /ourguy/?

Why do you call CNN fake news and then believe their publication for as long it is against germans?