What was in your mailbox today, Sup Forums?

What was in your mailbox today, Sup Forums?

>I am writing to inform you that the government has decided on the Stop Soros Bill on 17 January. In the national consultation that took place at the end of last year, the citizens of the country have said no to the Soros Plan by overwhelming majority. The Stop Serial Bill aims to enforce this. We must prevent Hungary from becoming an immigrant country. powerful. The fence built on the border of the country has stopped migrants, but immigration supporters have now launched another attack on our country. György Soros would demolish the border guard and want to plant millions from Africa and the Middle East. Hungary is the first. We insist that only we, Hungarians, decide who we live with. That is why Stop Soros and everything we have to protect our country will have to be able to absorb Hungary as a Hungarian country. It's time. Let's go for Hungary! Sincerely, Viktor Orbán Prime Minister of Hungary

Go Hungary and take back your country!

Based Magyars

A tear in my eye, do you accept British imports?

Wow, well done.
Be proud.

Based Viktor delivered again

Godspeed Atilla, spearhead the charge for the whole world

Fight for your land and people! We are behind you 100% Hungarian bros

G-good f-f-for you!

Godspeed brother.

I got a text from ebay telling me to pay them

Cant wait for Corbyn to become PM so i can seek political asylum in your based country

Gotta admit, I sometimes feel Orbán goes just tiny bit too hard on the propaganda. There is still much to learn for his team. I feel he needs to go a little more subtle, if his goal is to redpill people on Soros.

He has the entire jew controlled media against him, and people are starting to get angry over the non stop state propaganda. That's what the jews do so well. They brainwash you without you realizing it.

What's your opinion?

>being happy for Hungarians, but realizing that because of this ((they)) are going to push out extra propaganda in our media telling all the normies why they should hate Hungary and not be like them and why Hungary is like Trump

I'm still waiting for confirmation they'll accept us.
Wanna split the fuel cost if they do?
Bucharest looks aesthetic AF.

soros is the good guy

Based Madziar! Always trust the Hun!

Try harder faggot.

explain

I got my p45
> off to r9k i guess

>backwards hellhole things they can stop Soros or EU
lol, you are the very definition of a shithole. EU should just kick you out and stop sending you money. Besides, any of these conspiracy theories against Soros haven't been proven right. If they had any truth to it, there would be proofs.

a letter telling me tell me some of my shares paid me a dividend

hes not really the good guy I just made that up

Please let this be bait

why wont hungary send an assassin after him? they seem like the only country aware of his threat.

I hope your bunkers are ready Hungary, the golems will destroy you.

I'm not joking.

Wow, what a lad mate! Hope we had our own Orban in our country :(

>Afrikaból
>Africaball

Well done, cousin

George Soros is the wealthiest anti Semite on the planet. Quote "Jews and Israel cause anti semitism."

The kike brainwashing is complete. We've come full circle.

You faggots stay on your own country. That’s the whole point, fuck off

based af

I fucking came.

shit I'm crying
why can't I get such a letter from a real German chancellor

and yet he's the left hand of the jews
promoting left wing retardation and white genocide in any european country that just wants isolationism

you're either a kike or retarded
The whole George Soros is a Nazi meme is made up by the Jews. When Femen wanted to protest in Israel, Soros stopped funding it
Soros has never attacked Jews or Israel and all his actions benefit Jews

Very good

You should be proud of your politicians, i envy you.
Good speed and bless your people.

My wish to visit Hungary just intensified.

>A tear in my eye, do you accept British imports?

>we must not become an immigrant country

Eternal Anglo stay out.

I-I-I'm n-not jealous h-haha

Yeah yeah, I have a mutts appreciation of geography and misspelled Budapest.

user, my mates house is older than your fucking country, you should leave this shit to the grown-ups.