How do you feel about sluts?

How do you feel about sluts?

They need to be killed.

I love them and the service they do to humanity

Fine as long it's not 3Dshit

I want to suck on dem tiddies.

It must feel good inside of her

One of the very best archetypes is the Slut Who Only Loves You.

>sluts
Discarded

Love em

She goes beyond even slut.

I don't have a problem with them. They know what they want, and aren't afraid to get it. What a life.

I'm OK with it but I don't like it when they steal childhood friends of people who aren't able to confess.

you'll be amazed what a 16 year old 3d japanese girl will do for 5000yen and a couple chuhais.

2d sluts are fucking fantastic while 3d ones are trash assuming they're male

Should be outlawed

Fantastic

>worst character in the show who causes 90% of suffering for all and she never even suffered because she never felt loneliness
>gets best ending of all

>Gets away with everything in the end

How did she do it?

why didnt u protect her smile ;_;

Because Kanai-sensei is too pure for this world

I want Akane-sensei to be my loving, cheating girlfriend. Though I'm not worthy, so a man can dream I guess.

>Call a woman a slut for having multiple partners
>It's cool for a guy to do the same thing
You anons should check your privilege

He would be a slut too probably.

Best thing in the series.

Not only would a man like that be a slut too but she actually calls herself a slut. Stop trying to white knight a gictional character.

If a Key can open loads of locks, it is one bitching Key.

If a Lock can be opened by loads of Keys, it is a shitty Lock

With my dick.

But who's the key and who's the lock?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

I-I can't refute this argument.

technically speaking. outside of dudebro mentality such a man is not respectable.

quality > quantity

Its not a great achievement to fuck a slut.
If I were to base it on a system of points, sluts would be a negative or a zero.

This, manwhores aren't actually that desirable either. But men and women are still different; a man is much more likely to be cool with a female virgin than a woman is to be cool with a male virgin. Some things will never change despite how you want them to.

The one thing about Akane is while she is a bitch in both the Western and Japanese connotations of the word, she is not delusional. Different from 3dpds who try to have it both ways or bullshit it into a positive.

Sluts are great. They provide a service to all men out their. Without them we would all be virgins.

I don't get it. It didn't seem like she liked to fuck random men that much, she was mostly looking for the thrill of stealing them from other girls, so as to fill the inner void.
But then she seemed genuinely interested in Kanai, so why did she imply she wouldn't stop having casual sex? Technically she doesn't need it anymore, right?

>Slut no longer in need of casual random dicks

Naaa

She was being tsundere, this love and change thing is new for her. Right after that, she dumps Mugi out of benevolence, meaning she's serious about walking this new path in life.

>Sex is more upsetting than violence

Americans need to be nuked

WTF are you smoking?

She's a slut, she will never be satisfied with a single dick.

More like:
>manchildren need to be gassed

in america, violence is fine, and the occasional mild bad word is fine. nudity is not fine. except maybe some bare male ass or half of a bare female ass.

if you want to see female nipples or a weiner. you have to by premium adult content.

Wet and sticky after the the first 20 guys have had a turn.

>Let me tell you all about the country I don't live in.

Waste of everything.

you or the guy that he was answering to, kinda asked

That's cute but people aren't locks and keys.

what do chihuahuas have to do with it?
do nips like bag dogs?

T R I G G E R E D .

obviously, but the metaphor isn't without merit

>teenshit romance drama no.234241 Muh realistic women edition

Purge desire intensifies. Flamethrower included.

name 234240 other anime that did this

Im the best. Just saying.

they are a necessary evil

Better than generic "I exist only for MC-kun" girls.

don't belong in anime

This one had realistic women and is one of the few annahmes to do

You don't belong on Sup Forums

To be fair, it isn't a good one because keys that open many locks and locks that open to different keys are doing what they were designed to do. Not opening up to anything (celibate woman) or not locking at all (loose woman with no standards) would make a lock shit. Likewise, master keys open specific locks, not any locks.

It's a good metaphor for justifying male promiscuity against cries of inequalities; I mean, a promiscuous key will rather prefer a lock that will open to it rather than one that won't unless it meets certain specifications.

yeah, not anymore it seems

>le oldfag sigh
You're not fooling anybody purityfag.

Part of me feels bad for them. They probably could have been loving, devoted girls, but something went wrong along the way.

>existing for every guy is better than existing for one

I disagree, because unlocking and locking a door serves an objective purpose, stopping people from going into places where other people don't want them to be, i.e. your house.
You can't say the same thing about sex, and even if you did say it serves the purpose of reproduction or as an expression of love, then there's no reason that should be limited to one "key."

Jesus dude.

Trying to break Kanai out of his Jesus moment, it is implied that she won't actually cheat on him which is signified by her breaking with Mugi on her own.

We await this year's polling results

Disgusting inside and out

Sluts are cute.

My dick
Would shamefully invite to a date

I bet you feel reminded of this when you read that manga too. She's so pure too.

Ako will win this year too!

There isn't anything particularly wrong with sluts. Wanting to have sex with a lot of people and enjoying your body is perfectly normal behavior, which is only deemed negative for women for historical reasons and misconceptions.

This cunt though, she was no slut. She was 100% human garbage. She didn't whore out because she liked it or because it felt good, she only felt satisfaction from stealing the men from other women and watching people worship the ground she walks.

That's no question. It's a matter of who's #2

Purityfags are pure cancer.

Every time I see this bitch, I end up thinking she's Hanabi until I click on the image.

Fuck off cuck

I want to save all the sluts in the world.

You've over analysed the metaphor to the point where nothing even matters anymore.

How about this variation then?

A soldier that can capture many forts is a good soldier.

A fort than has been conquered many times is a bad fort.

Go nuts user. Go ahead and let the point go straight over your head.

Male and female sluts can both go die but OP's mom is cool so she can stick around.

>ywn cum inside Akane

I am one of them

2d sluts > 3d sluts. All the fun, significantly fewer downsides.

>she was mostly looking for the thrill of stealing them from other girls
In other words: she loves to NTR couples. Nothing wrong with that.

You're both retarded. Metaphors are not arguments, they are used to explain things to people. You don't need to say "it's a bad metaphor to use" in order to argue with him because metaphors are there to illustrate a concept, not prove its validity. And actually, from the perspective of people who believe this shit, it's a useful metaphor. It succinctly sums up their point of view. Now go read some feminist philosophy instead of making your respective viewpoints look bad.

Sup Forums's definition of slut is nonstandard, i.e. "anyone who's not a boring, mass-produced, nondescript, hyper-virginal moeblob".

But anyway, they're a pleasant and refreshing break from the deluge of said moeblobs in anime.

dumb fucking list, Megumin should be there not Aqua. Megumin is actually poor. Aqua is not that stupid.

Just go outside or watch television if you have a problem.

Purityfag-quality argument. I am bested.

kill yourself, whore

Good, now make mom proud and rethink your life.

Someone's mad.

More disappointed.

Not just any garden variety slut will do, they need to be high quality.

Who are some high-quality sluts?

Even whores seem enticing in 2D

T R I G G E R E D .

I got a boner.

A pencil that needs to be repeatedly sharpened is a crappy pencil, but a pencil sharpener that can take all kinds of pencils is considered pretty good.