twitter.com/ooedo_yurionice/status/874194743160299520
youtube.com/watch?v=K-jGTkzPjxc
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/cm/main?d=20170606-00000018-flix-movi
matome.naver.jp/odai/2149573313273026501
i.imgur.com/TGv2wJp.jpg
i.imgur.com/bB3aF2t.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That ass is a shelf.

I bet you could eat your dinner off that shelf ass.

Is this the Fuji equivalent of girl figures with cow tits?

*fujo

No, huge asses are natural and useful for figure skaters. Cow tits are just for fapping to.

Victor has tumors. Ass cancer. He's terminal.

MS PAINT user

Can you hang a fat gay slut on that shelf?

F

Of course.

Did any anons see Itou at AnimeNEXT?

Some people were talking about it on twitter. Sounded like the production staff were suprised that people cared about what they did on the show.

>people cared about what they did on the show
Nah, she was tweeting about (and apologizing for it) not being able to answer questions about the show's concepts, character that had less to do with animation/production.

Yeah, I saw the questions (and demands for season 2) on her twitter. But someone twitter.com/inknose?s=09 [/spoiler ] tweeted a summary of the Q&A and they were more suprised by the response overseas.

''they said sayo yamamoto is prone to giving abstract directions like "please give the katsudon more Eros" or "make it look 'milky'"*
*"milky" referring to the blue and white scenes when yuuri has internal monologue/talks to the audience lol''

Don't like the choice of paint on the shirt, but that ass is something else.

>funniest anecdote was when the color designer was demonstrating how even for supporting characters, they change the color of their clothes from day to day "since most people wouldn't wear the same thing two days in a row in real life" then the animator producer leaned forward and said "but I was in the studio for three days, so I WAS wearing the same clothes"

>my other fav thing to see was early drafts of the triplets' cellphone covers (all victor in different dramatic poses haha)

I want to see.

never dissapoints

>prop designer Noriko Ito did the phichit on ice sequence on her own totally unsupervised and the only notes were "harajuku & hamsters"
poor Ito

Has Kubo bought her eggs yet?

That and the pencil test for the op where everyone looks naked

I hope some fujo conducts scientific experiments to see if this hypothesis can be real.

How will the Pig handle the news? Does he feel guilty to enjoying what turned out to be a giant tumor?

What if the cancer is not terminal? What if the only cure to remove the whole ass surgically? Would Piggy still love assless Victor?

>all of them laughed and made wry comments every time director sayo came up about how demanding and particular she is BUT IT OBVI PAID OFF!!
I'm not sure how eager these staff will be for season 2 kek. They talk about it in good humor but it was obviously a rough few months

>Fuji

I miss the mountainfagging anons had back then.

>conclusion: dat ass is fat

Yes

Were there any mentions of the movie

What?

Pic related. In other Kubo twitter news she saw JCM's Instagram and congratulated gay skaters on getting engaged.

>日本でもこういうイベントあったら良いなと思うけど、制作スタッフが呼ばれる事ってほとんど無いからなー。声優さんのイベントの方が嬉しいだろうしな

Poor Itou. Animation staff really don't receive the appreciation they deserve.

You can't make a katsudon without eggs, Kubo

This thread gets to stay but my boob thread gets deleted...

I see how it is admins/mods...

Don't worry it'll die out itself very soon. There is no any new info and everyone is tired of shipwars, so /yoi/ is hibernating for now.

When will those shits at avex release the track list for the new ost? I need to know how romantic the songs are going to be named.

Will be released on 28/7

I wish I could tell them of my appreciation. ;_;

Maybe you could tweet at them? They do see things on twitter, I think.
twitter.com/junpei58/status/873967928705724416

why is otabek a doctor now

I was hoping they'd at least tease the track names earier for hype

It's true ai. Piggy loves all of Bald, not just his ass. But maybe he could donate part of his own ass for reconstructive surgery.

Sure a lot of gay crammed into every pixel of that photo

>suprised by the response overseas
Every single panel for an anime I've ever been to at a con, and they always say that shit. Either they're being typical humble Japanese or they all live under a fucking rock if they still don't know that anime has fans in other countries, too.

I think it's less about living under a rock and more about the fact that they don't pay attention to us so they assume we don't pay attention to them either.

Is that phone Lambiel's?

Oh well owning a weeb phone case is excusable when he himself cameod on the anime.

Absolutely beautiful, I love how they decided to replicate how most top skater's asses are sculped.

No, this is only natural. Browse Adam Rippon and you'll see this is perfectly realistic.

I feel like if I look close enough I could see his perfectly rendered anus.

Eggs will no longer be a worry once she becomes a mother computer

It's ugly and deformed.

It will be that Yuuri's ass will be bigger than Victor's?

Quickly, someone donate him a new ass. We need an ass transplant.

>making a thread just for one merch

This shit goes in buyfag threads.

Because Nip isolation mentality made them think that way and it apply to almost all them business too, not just anime.

is this real?i cant wait to see people read those out loud

Can't wait to see news about YOI becomes the most selling 4th anime. It will be salt mine.

His buttocks look like a headrest (which is not a compliment in this case), even the color is the same. How could they fuck up one of the best parts of Biktoru? Not to mention the missing Russian flag on his skates.

I wonder if they'll fuck up with Yuuri's

Ooedo Onsen monogatari x YOI collaboration in July

twitter.com/ooedo_yurionice/status/874194743160299520

You know they'll do.
Not his ass hopefully.

so many collaborations

Only since 2000. It's still great.

If SayoKubo don't fu k it up s2 has potential to top it, even though sequels tend to get lower. They just have to keep upping the ante with Baldfat.

I hope Sayokan learns time management so the skating turns out good this time.

Judging by s1, to get good sales they need to up the ante with extras. So, they should include a baldfat sex scene as an extra.

i wish

Wedding extras

If they have any sort of brains at all they'll include a wedding for S2 (or whatever they plan on making the final season), either as part of the series or part of the extras. The honeymoon could work as an extra.

What did Kubo say about JCM? Im still kind of in shock that it happened.

I honestly doubt it, it'll be great but the more likely course is they'll continue to skate the line about how open they are with the romance. I hope to be proven wrong on this tho.

Just in terms of writing, it's a shitty move to establish a big plot point without following through on it. Doesn't matter if it's gay or het or not related to romance at all, it's an unsatisfying way to end the series if they don't wrap up the ideas they chose to put in our head.

I hope you can do this with the figurines.

I agree but if YOI goes full on with it it will not be as acceptable to be treated as mainstream, or at least that's what people like the publishers who tell them to leave off the rings think. That knd of thinking isn't new for the people on the committees who actually pay for this shit. Pandering is fine but the real deal makes them skittish for a retarded reason, and YOI isn't going to brand itself a BL or anything.

They should've made at least this one into merch, I'd buy it

How big would a black dick be for Victor to not take it?

Wow a cancerous thread about nothing again.

None. Victor can take any BBC no matter how big it is.

Report it and complain the the mods, maybe they will listen. I'm serious.

>still none of Piggy's Bald photos for sale
They're missing endless opportunities.

Is it normal to complain about directors like this? I thought nips consider that rude.

Its not that mainstream in Nipland, and Sayo doesn't give a shit, she'll keep pushing.

Mainstream as in acceptable for relatively "normal" people instead of a looked-down on niche within a niche as BL is. We don't actually know how much Sayo wants to push the relationship itself, and she's not the only authority here either.

I'm not saying it's totally impossible, but in reality it's not that they're simply free to do anything without consequence.

I can already imagine the lewd official art that'll come out of this.

Will they do an anime CM?
youtube.com/watch?v=K-jGTkzPjxc

Kubo exhibition weird that it don't include YOI.

Yoi became one of the best selling anime of all time thanks to Sayo pushing it. The ones that make the decisions should realize the only consequence how much money they'll lose if they decide to go the tame safe route.

Why do you think it won't?

Something like how she's seen it and doesn't know how she should feel. I'm guessing she's happy but also embarrassed.

I don't see picture of main trio and it maybe specific only for her manga works.

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/cm/main?d=20170606-00000018-flix-movi

matome.naver.jp/odai/2149573313273026501

i.imgur.com/TGv2wJp.jpg
i.imgur.com/bB3aF2t.jpg

寝に行け。

Kek we already know Kubo is a professional Pig bullier but Pig bullying comes from love.

Beautiful style. I wish she drew YoI heroes like this more often

They should. But often they are retarded even after the goldmine is already in their lap.

Today Eric Radford announced engagement to his boyfriend, do heterosexual skaters even exist?

Why is her chibi Biktoru so fucking adorable? It makes me happy he's so happy.

Yeah it could be a manga exhibition. Good to see her other works getting showcased, though some have said that Again!! shat the bed near the end. Hopefully YOI ends before it gets to that point.

I heard the same for Moteki. In that case she was pressured to make it longer than a singe vol by the publishers due to popularity. Hopefully this won't happen the same with Yoi. Sayo sounds strong enough to end it when she wants.

The male ones that gravitate to yoi or that Kubo mentions seem to always be fags. Kubo's tweet was where I first found out about Redford and Fenero's engagement. I love how pic related Michal Brezina got married the same day but she doesn't seem to care.