Morawiecki created special task force to fight cryptocurrencies in Poland

He also refuses to adopt Euro.
Is this why Jews are really angry at Poland?

nczas.com/wiadomosci/polska/morawiecki-zapowiedzial-walke-z-kryptowalutami-zakazemy-albo-uregulujemy-bitcoina/

youtu.be/ReYjJvvvo-E

Other urls found in this thread:

nczas.com/wiadomosci/polska/morawiecki-zapowiedzial-walke-z-kryptowalutami-zakazemy-albo-uregulujemy-bitcoina/
ethnicelebs.com/mateusz-morawiecki
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
quora.com/What-prevents-governments-from-banning-Bitcoin-or-making-it-illegal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad use to be good friends with his sister.

>nczas.com/wiadomosci/polska/morawiecki-zapowiedzial-walke-z-kryptowalutami-zakazemy-albo-uregulujemy-bitcoina/

I have 0,088 BTC, what a shitlord. Seriously, with every day I hate him more and more.

Good. Cryptocurrencies are killing video games and making video games is more profitable for the country.

I used to be good friend with her too

>with every day I hate him more and more
This means he is doing something right.

So that's why bitcoin took a dive

Nah

530 million dollars in coins stolen probably.

Some fine logic you got there.
>My neighbour is shitting on my doormat, every day I hate him more and more
le "This means he is doing something right." meme smug karaczaners face

>Is this why Jews are really angry at Poland?

Come again, he is a jew.

Nobody shits on ones doormat everyday without a very good reason, user.

1/46 jewish and raised Christian and hates Communism
Cool stoory 23 and me.

>Banker
>Proud of muh jewish heritage
>Hapa
>becomes prime minister under mysterious circumstances

good goy.

>put all my money into crypto
>new PM jump on crypto wanting to ban it

If I lose my money I will seriously go and kill him

>Proud of muh jewish heritage
He is a Christian you cretin. I never heard him saying anything about his grand grand grandpa being a Jew.
You guys are idiots. Why would he fuck with Israel if he was an ebil banker?

Look out Mateusz. Your IP is in the logs.

it's just shitposting I would never do something like this if I didn't have anything else to lose, c'mon ;^)

He's right tho. Crypto has one major drawback, it's all ducking digital. What happens to your money when the power is cut or the internet goes down? Most people don't apprieciate how much of a miracle all that shot working almost flawlessly is, but Poland remembers what war and corruption is like. While I love the concept of crypto, specifically Monero, its just still too easy to turn off people's computers. You can't have a robust economy based on that.

>nczas.com/wiadomosci/polska/morawiecki-zapowiedzial-walke-z-kryptowalutami-zakazemy-albo-uregulujemy-bitcoina/
General retardiness can be such reason.

wew he pissed jews more in this week than your good goy country during its whole existence

GAS THE GOYS SHEKEL WAR NOW

>What happens to your money when the power is cut or the internet goes down?

Absolutely nothing because I'm not a retard and have multiple offline paper and hardware wallets.

>paper wallet
So you are literally trading pokemon cards for real money?
That's illegal mate.

> trading pokemon cards for real money? That's illegal mate.

Since when? Maybe someone should tell that to all those shops selling them.

His prohibition won't do shit. Crypto-currencies are not dependent on whether a nation permits them or not. People will store and trade with them off-shore. Problem solved.

>Crypto-currencies are not dependent on whether a nation permits them or not.
>blocks your bank account

They can trade them as they wish but with no option to exchange them into real money. Then we will see how valuable they are.

I bet this was your plan all along you nazi poles to confiscate all the jewish crypto currency!

I will laugh when my great grand children are using crypto I bought to pay their bills. Stay primitive.

Haha me too, if you know what I mean

Isn't he jewish?
Are you a jew?

Damn, you're gullible. "Raised Christian" doesn't mean shit, he's just a crypto-kike.

>He is a Christian you cretin.
Doesn't mean shit, you cretin.
>grand grand grandpa being a Jew.
Source.
>Why would he fuck with Israel if he was an ebil banker?
No, you're an idiot. American jews fuck with Israel all the time.

By your logic all white people are Jews. Is this why you hate white people?

>American jews fuck with Israel all the time.
They sure are xD

get out ukrainian filth

He is 1/46 Jewish.
Would count as a citizen of reich according to their rules.

Whoops!

ethnicelebs.com/mateusz-morawiecki

Ethnicity: Polish, one quarter Czech, as well as 1/16th German

timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

“Always at such ceremonies I begin reflecting on my family’s own story,” Morawiecki said. “My aunt Irena was a Jew, she survived the war and as a child of 10. Until she was 16, she stayed with a Polish family who rescued her” with help from a few dozen other non-Jewish Poles who risked their lives to hide her, he said.

Another aunt, named Roma, now lives in Israel, he said. She survived the Holocaust because she escaped eastward, Morawiecki said, presumably to Russian-held territories, while the rest of her family died.

Morawiecki later said at least one of the aunts was a blood relation, according to Jonny Daniels, founder of From the Depths, the commemoration group that organized the zoo ceremony. Roma’s relative were murdered by “Nazis or communists,” Daniels said.

Once again this government proves that it bravely tries to legislate reality away.
There is no way to regulate bitcoin.
There is no way to ban bitcoin.
This will be abused to introduce something akin to the great firewall of china or cuck censorship like in the uk.

>There is no way to regulate bitcoin.
>There is no way to ban bitcoin.

You are a fool.

Yes you can. You can receive money from other countries using SEPA, WU, Moneygram and other money sending services. The will be some additional fees but thats nothing.

quora.com/What-prevents-governments-from-banning-Bitcoin-or-making-it-illegal

Poland, Hungary, Czech, Russia and China are becoming the back bone of the world.

If you guys fall the rest of the world is doomed on US hands.

Stay strong and common sense

It could actually help you guys.
Look at Bulgaria, they """seized""" "illegal" cryptocurrencies to the value when they can pay off nearly 1/3 of their national debt with them.

Not a bad thing Jožko.

you are ok too hueman