Why doesn`t America goes full expansionist and conquers all this?

Why doesn`t America goes full expansionist and conquers all this?

Thats where the Canadian geese live.
We bow to the overlords

I know right, nobody is using it, honestly pisses me off that we don't.

Because only Jews are allowed to annex territories anymore.

Because we're big enough.

The muslimes would blow us up

>1812
>Never Forget

If you conquer your neighbours, they win.

Please do this.

Too cold for fat people

Don't fat people adapt better in cold climates?

holy shit i did not know usa was that big

explain walruses, seals, penguins etc.

Yeah its the curvature of the globe, in 2d it really distorts things.

we already own Canada we just let them have their funtime fake government

Those are fat beings with certain intelligence.

What's going on with that map? Why would we rename the provinces like that? And why has Alberta been renamed Saskatchewan, and Saskatchewan renamed "Assiniboine"?

Getting saddled with eastern Canada would suck.
Like getting a second New York and Massachusetts

Because then we'd be in a war with China

just keep the niggers out they shit up everything.

>America is bigger than North America
Wow... the jews have been hiding the truth all along!!!

US tried to buy Greenland at one point but Denmark wasn't cool

I heard that the other day. Frankly I think it's aboot time Canada started winning again. With the substitute drama teacher and part time ski instructor at the helm I really think it's time.

#helpCanadawinagain

map made by mutts, methinks

Someday, we would also take a big part of northern Mexico

fucking kek, Hans

also check'd

It's full of Canadians.

Operation: Rake

Why don’t you take your land back from Paraguay?

Do you have any idea how easy it is to abuse Mexico and not have anyone on your ass about it.

Canada has adopted the ultimate defense mechanism. They flooded themselves with shitskins thus making themselves undesirable.By losing they win.

We would love to free the shit out of Canada, Paulo, but the lands are too gay and Marxist now.

Because the US has all the benefits of having a Annexed Canada without any of the problems, they control their industry and a good chunk of their economy, the only country Canada can sell excess electricity is to the US, and they don't have to deal with some of the Canada problems like the losses of many of the Canadian states of fearing that Quebec will separate from the country.

All of the benefits none of the problems.

I still can't imagine why the maritimes haven't become states yet. I guess Maine's border is just too damn aesthetic.

Because that’s rightfully British Clay

They would have to have ever won in the first place for it to be "Again"

Canada is already a slave state to the US. We sell everything we have to the burgers at an insane discount (literally manipulate our own currency's value in order to provide them with profit). Everything our country does in is service of Uncle Sam.

as it should be

Thats because we are the only thing that kept Russia from walking over and taking you for themselves. Similarly to Australia. They will forever suck our dick as long as we control the seas.

>America should Annex Canada
>Let all those faggot Leafs vote in our elections

Bruh

I agree with this. Do whatever you want. Just keep the blacks out of here.

KEK, That's great.

See my point no one even remembers the winning anymore. Invade now.

pleb taste op

It would've been a good start, fucking Sp*in dropped the ball and ruined everything though.

It will happen one day. It is all our rightful clay.

The only solution

Holy crackers, United States inside more United States, it's really american.

Lol if anything Quebec will annexed while the rest of Canada suffers.
>giving up land
Cuck.

Are you a Jammahl or a Jose?

THEY HAD TWO CHANCES TO JOIN US!
>During the Articles of Confederation
>During the War of 1812
It is clear we shouldn't be part of us. Shame, it's' not like Britain really gave a fuck about Canada to begin with

they*

>(((they)))

Because republicans dont want globalism. This would be the first step.

Fat people have isolation in a form of fat therefore are more adaptable to cold.
I would say burger education but that flag... Are you just visiting from retard burgerland to brag about your percent in Germany?

Why is Canada a country?

Serious question

You left out "Baja California"

>They flooded themselves with shitskins thus making themselves undesirable
>says the country that's half non-white and has more niggers then our entire population
Back in the American revolution, the Canadian colonies stayed loyal to Britain and were then populated by loyalists leaving the USA. This was reaffirmed during the war or 1812. But since then we've become Americanized and Trudeau senior destroyed our national identity.

They tried before and failed. Also, people wouldn't take too kindly to countries just annexing their neighbours, usually leads to war.

The only expansion mutts will experience is in regards to waist size

Why. Canada is american puppet

They can't invade Canada because that would make them lose

The US military provides Canada with all of the same protections that it does to the US itself. An attack on Canadian soil would be seen as an attack on the US. We basically subsidize their military. Only fitting that they would be such a willing trade partner.

Canada is already part of the U.S. both economically and culturally. Question is, when will formal annexation occur?

No hate dear Americans, I don't know everything about your history but didn't the USA try to attack Canada and failed?

You couldn't even win a war in a third world shithole like Afghanistan or Vietnam, what makes you think you could win one against a highly successful first world nation?

top kek

This. The Canadian military is dogshit tier because they know we'll save them if literally anything pops up. Were like their older brother.

This. The Chinese are already colonizing BC. Richmond is the future of all Canada.

>rightfully British Clay
Urge to liberate rising...

Jesus, you even misspelled “Seattle.”
Leaf education...

The war of 1812 was US vs UK and leafland.

Attacking the British Empire and fighting forces fresh off the Peninsular War in Iberia you inbred gypsy whore.

Now compare it to Texas, you puny landmass.

because the ones in power do not care about you or what would benefit you.
why else would they let in millions of shitholers despite public opinion being against it?

i honestly don't
fpbp, always

The U.S is retarded, they didn't even get their states right. This is the best way the states should be set up but our four fathers were retarded.

Once Trump becomes the GEOTUS, other states will beg to join.

it's practically already theirs

the difference between canada and america is the difference between coke and coke light

Why is Wyoming fucked up?

Leafs are gay.
Americans are dumb.
They're completly different.

Cause they can't.

4/5ths of it is absolutely useless and we basically have control over all of the oil in the other 20%

If you think you can invade us you'll have to go through our Chinese allies first