Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EI788L-fbn4
wwwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU
youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU
youtube.com/watch?v=wX_YMxL9jaI
youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shes a jew

Not all music is bad. Even nigger music can be good.

youtu.be/EI788L-fbn4

fuck off nigger

It's good, and you know it.

I didn't even listen to it

It's singing shit. Nigger music isn't just rapping about drugs and guns. Take a listen. It's about love.

nah I don't want ear cancer

You retard. Just listen, it's not what you expect.

American kulcha

I will cut my dick off if you don't enjoy it. I promise you, this shit is beautiful. I didn't even know the singer was black when I first heard it.

this honestly disgusts me.

fake nigger piece of shit, wish someone would choke him with that slave trade chain.

the nigger and jewess needs a gassing.

no means no, also yes means no

Have it your way. You're missing out.

I don't want to have aural sex with you, stop trying to rape me

wwwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU

more relevant now than ever

even my chemical romance sounds less mopey and gay than this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lmCjJ0VBjjU

Well, it IS about a girl who killed herself in the singer's hotel room... It's supposed to be sad.

This dude is a legit faggot.
He doesn't even want eye contact with the woman but he will look at the dude no problem. The only kind of people who do that are virgins and fags and I doubt he would remain a shy virgin after touring the world 2 or 3 times already.

ok and my chemical romance sings about stuff thats supposed to be sad like a husband beating his wife, dying of cancer, losing loved ones in war, etc, and yet my chemical romance sounds more masculine than this nigger despite having been the poster boys for whiney emos everywhere. I’m just saying that song is overrated as fuck, go listen to my chemical romance its the better version of that mediocre bs. Try Ghost of You or I dont love you like I did yesterday.

>black people
>singing
>musical instruments

did i shift timelines again

youtube.com/watch?v=wX_YMxL9jaI
never mind

did he fuck her corpse?

blacks have been singing for some time now, in fact they originally sang the blues which pretty much spawned all modern genres of music.

The video they posted isnt even a black guy singing though XXXtentacoin did a dna test and hes Syrian, no african blood at all, hes just brown.

(((white women)))

>white women
Uh huh...

He's literally retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFiPANvxfDg

I'm aware that black people used to sing, but it's been a while since they make a habit of doing it professionally.

What I find strange is that its documented fact that the founders of planned parenthood invented abortion for the sole purpose of peacefully genociding the black population in america and yet its the nigger loving democrats who are the party of abortion really makes you think.

Wrong.

I like some of the Kanye songs desu.

Can’t fix niggers - Margaret Sanger was a saint! 12 million niggers genocided and still going strong!