Jordan B. Peterson Gave Speech at Zionist 'Canadians for Balfour 100' jewish Convention

Pickle Rick Peterson cult followers will defend this.

Enjoy your high IQ PHD virtual boomer dad explain the moral relativity of the jews genociding and occupying the Palestinians, with his special buddy (((Ezra Levant))).

https:/youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

>b... but muh 5D chess! !!!11!!
>m... MUH individualism !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
youtube.com/watch?v=l0C00N59KPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice get satan

The individualists look like gif related at this point

previous thread:

The other Peterson thread that's up right now, the one that was moved from Sup Forums, is full of pickle ricks cheering about how Peterstein is /ourguy/.

Absolutely degenerate.

>Yarden Peterstein
>/ourguy/

It's like they want to get gassed

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158370462/#q158399720
cXTo2uIo
49 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158400375/
MruHEr86
42 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151314378/#q151316368
QB9yWKzT
33 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158268502/#q158285174
U6GuXY61
42 posts

How much do your Jewish masters pay you, OP?

>go to speak at event
>say that Israel and palestine are shitty god forsaken deserts
>ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
Lol, OP is retarded.
And OP is also an autistic faggot. Who would have figured.

Pointing out that Peterstein is a Zionist, works with and is surrounded by jews, is openly hostile to White people having any sense of ethnic or racial solidarity (because that's "not individualism, goy"), is a hypocrite, and has proclaimed that Whites should be very thankful that we have such a "successful minority" as the jews in our countries (and that if we're not, we have some kind of pathology), means I work for the jews.

Got it.

>Yarden Peterstein
I'm pretty sure I caught the yarden first time around but just in case.

>ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
How new are you?

Peterstein pulls his typical faux-neutrality bullshit by stating that if your hypothesis is that you're on the side of moral justice when you object to the jews illegally occupying Palestine (on our dime) and exterminating the previous occupants.

You are defending this why?

It's pretty classic character assassination techniques. By taking his moderate stance and spending 8 hour shifts trying to paint him as a Zionist on Sup Forums so that he is considered persona-non-grata is pretty fucking Jewish, shekelstein.

Like, holy shit, you consist 1/3rd of the posts in every thread. Pretty heavy emotional investment there.

Yeah but it hasn't caught on. So many people accuse Peterstein of being a kike, call him Peterstein but it's only me who calls him Yarden.

Well for those who haven't got it, Yarden = Jordan in Hebrew, so it can stick badly to his brand

>It's pretty classic character assassination techniques.
He assassinated his own character by making the statements that he did.

And your hypothesis is absurd: Making Peterstein out to be a jewish shill would not assassinate his character, it would in fact protect him from main stream non-personing.

>Pretty heavy emotional investment there.
I'm a former fan of his. I'm extremely angry that I've been duped and manipulated, and I'm even more angry that he is misleading so many anons, and raising up a Pick Rick cult of plebs who could have otherwise been redpilled.

You still haven't answered by question from the previous thread:

Peterstein stated that we should be grateful to have a successful jewish minority in our countries, and that it's only because they're genetically superior to us. What's your comment on that? Do you agree that we should be grateful that the jews dominate our nations?

oh it's essential for the goofy accent I do when I read his name

>making the statements that he did.
What statements are those?
> because they're genetically superior to us
Can you post the full quote and link?
Anyone can check the threads your track record for making shit up.

>What statements are those?
Here you go faggot, you've ignored this video 3 times now:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E

Do you agree that the only explanation for jewish dominance of our media, politics, economic sector, and academia is because they're genetically superior to us, and that we should be very grateful to have a "genius minority" living amongst us, and that if you object you're just a resentful person who has contributed nothing to society?

Defend this.

Christ what I can't fucking abide is the Jew bootlick right wingers. How can someone be this ignorant of what Jews do?

Notice how all jews and right-wing Jewish shills ( Jordan Peterson, Alex Jones included) always preach for unregulated, ultra-capitalism as some kind of national salvation.

It's almost like they benefit from it or something.

It’s a leaf. Nobody takes him seriously.

Bretty good

Care to transcribe the quote where he said they're "genetically superior?" All he said is that maybe they worked to get where they are - you don't have to agree, but that's a pretty level and reasonable statement.(even if I don't believe they did)

You're drawing it wayyy out of context, as you tend to. Here's other claims by you.
>Peterson's openly stated end-game is to prevent White people from ever exercising collective group identity again
>he also states that jews have so much power and wealth simply because they're a standard of deviation more intelligent than Whites on average, adding that if you have a problem with that you are just "resentful" and a bad individual.
>"Oy vey goyim, resisting your genocide means you're a bad individual!"
>The man is openly Zionist, and has declared that if you have a problem with being ruled over by a jewish minority that you are just a resentful individual who has "contributed nothing to Western civilization".
>He openly shills for Israel, calling it "the only civilized country in the Middle East",
>"M.. My BASED eceleb is SINGELHANDEDLY SAVING WESTERN CIVILIZATION !!!!! Clea... Clean your room you disgusting RESENTFUL racist_!!"
>posting a video of Peterson praising Israel for an hour
>You didn't address the fact that the content of his speech was in support of Israel
Every time when asked to post the direct quote you refuse to do it, because you continuously take things out of context and omit parts to suit your agenda. Anyone can check your post history to see you do this in every thread. You never actually post evidence, just videos he made where he refuses to call to gas the kikes.

Which, to ((you)), is akin to being a Zionist.

Just a reminder:

>You will never get him fired
>You will never get his patreon below 100k per month
>You will never have better arguments as to why you should go to tiki torch rallies and get fired from your hotdog stand job rather than making yourself a better individual
>You will never be anything more than useful tools that MSM utilizes for ratings and political gain

What can you guys even do besides ad-hominem and pointing out that he is anti nazi, as if his previous work wasn't indicative of it?

This behaviour is like the leftists and the liberal professors who also act outraged that he's making money from dismantling their narratives.

World war 2 larpers literally on suicide watch, it's fucking hilarious. You can't even do some real life targeted harassment of him because that'll only make him more legitimate.

enjoying the show? you can't get rid of these kikels. you're right to notice the shift change.

Sounds like you’re trying to dissociate communism from international Jewry like a shill.
There is literally nothing wrong with capitalism you fucking crypo-leftist loser.

Keep shilling for your Zionist Boomer dad, faggot.

You are completely in denial right now and you know it.

Get a clue, kiddo.

>How can someone be this ignorant of what Jews do?
The logical answer is that he is not ignorant of it, and that the most likely explanation is that he is in league with them.

I think Peterson's role is supposed to be that of a sort of emergency release valve. He actually does what he says he is doing, he targets young anons who are just becoming redpilled, and tries to convince them of the following things:

A. You can solve the world's problems solely by focusing on yourself as an individual (basic self-improvement meme).

B. Any White person who objects to their dispossession on the grounds that the White race is targeted for dispossession/genocide is actually pathological, and just a bad person with a shitty life who needs to "clean their room" (as his sycophantic Pickle Rick cult constantly asserts).

C. That there is "no jewish conspiracy", that it's all just coincidence and a matter of "natural order" that the jews wield so much power over us (completely sidestepping the issue of how that power is wielded).

Bonus: Hitler was "even more evil that you know".

Note how Peterstein is being paraded around the main stream media, more and more, almost non-stop now. Stop and think: If he was a true threat to the jewish power structure, would the jewish media machine give him the light of day? Just think about it. Do the jews control the media or not?

Peterson is a scum-sucking kike worshipping faggot.

>Implying it wasn't you
Fuck off desperate shills, everybody knows Peterson is not alt right.

>look Mom I posted it again!

Shills in full force. I guess salaries have been accounted this morning.

Amazing.Stay positive, you neomarxist shitlords.

>Care to transcribe the quote where he said they're "genetically superior?"
He said that they have a higher average IQ by a standard deviation, and that that's the explanation. That is genetic superiority.

I am however not debating whether or not that is true. What I am pointing out is that that is demonstrably not the reason why the jews or vastly over represented in the power structures of our nations, especially given that there are more Whites with genius IQs in our nations than there are jews of any intelligence level whatsoever.

It's clear that you did not watch the video.

You are debating this issue like a nervous and insecure child in denial and you know it.

Grow up, he's a kike shill.

>Filename
Proof that somebody is either doing this for free or being paid to discredit Peterson.
You glow in the dark and don't know it.

w2c shirt

>Just a reminder:
That's not my goal, my goal is to free the anons who are going full Pickle Rick and being lulled into the honey trap of narcissistic hyper-individualism.

What's fucking hilarious to watch is you $10 personality test veterans shitting yourselves to let everyone know that your BASED eceleb is going to literally Save Western Civilization (tm).

Pathetic.

Except he never said this. Just like you retards who are too dumb to understand either individualism and criticise it and collectivism and encourage it. Fuck off.

>You can solve the world's problems solely by focusing on yourself as an individual

This is not what he says. Peterson says that if you want to solve world's problems, you have to fix yourself first.

You are as dumb as the ''SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT..." bitch from channel 4

They've been doing this for months. Pretty certain it's the same people who did it to the other Sup Forums aligning "e celebs".

They want us divided.

>Muh sacred Capitalizm xDD

>If you insult Capitalism u must be a commie xDdd

Gee, it's almost like Jews puppet both unhealthy extremes of the political system to undermine and destroy their host nation.

It's not like the majority of Wall street bankers are Jewish anyways.

ITT: chills in full damage control trying to damage Peterson's reputation because of his mass redpill distribution program

I asked you for the direct quote and timestamp. You've already shown repeatedly that you are a swindler who repeatedly lies and bends the context of everything without linking directly to the source of your claims under the intellectually dishonest excuse that, "I-ITS IN THERE IF YOU LOOK DEEP ENOUGH."
Anybody can look at all your posts here, to see how dishonest and deceitful you are.
With, for a sample.

Just like I predicted.
>Shills literally creating cringe tier content to show us how shitty something is so we don't want to associate with it.
Your autism truly knows no bounds.

This goy gets it.

Sargon does something similar too.

I recognize the same patterns of denial and cognitive dissonance in these Peteorian cultists as the ones I had back when I was a niave young liberal.

They are delusional children.

Jews arent genetically superior. The are only winning because they are collectivist, they scheme together and are nepotistic, while they promote individualism to us.

The political reality is, that politics is game of power and influence, and thus individual is always weak against collective. Collective can gather money, people and other resources better then an individual and thus able to force change. An individual will never be able to compete at any level. So petterson-fangirl why is being weak(=individual) smart? It's not, and how ever peterson words individualism as being "good", it's still dumb.

So Petterson says we should embrace our semitic lizard overlords bevcause they are smart. Yet the retard is unable to come in terms that Jews are hostile to us whites and aretrting to genocide us. That's why we need to free ourself from their grip if we want to exist.

Is this hard to understand?

The IQ difference is not enough to account for it though.

There are 14 million jewish people on earth.

There are 500 million europeans on earth. For any high iq jewish person there are at least 40 higher iq europeans.

Even with an average higher iq, there should be a net amount of high iq europeans that just completely swamps jewish people being just a bit more represented than their numbers.

Glow in the dark faggot.

>Anyone who critisizes my zionist E-celeb foster dad is a shill.

Keep telling yourself this kiddo.

>Peterson is not alt right.
Neither am I, the (((Alt-Right))) is National Bolshisim, which is actually communism repackaged with a racial element (it's Duginism).

Another tell that Peterstein is part of the controlled opposition narrative is that he's the counterpoint to the Alt-Right (a movement designed to fail), and he constantly reiterates that the Alt-Right is "right-wing", when in fact it's left-wing Bolshevism.

He's actively redefining "right-wing" to mean exclusively "far right identitarian/Alt-Right", while simultaneously not confronting the philosophical underpinnings of it (Aleksandr Dugin).

This level of controlled opposition narrative is really difficult pry apart, but it's there. Peterson is a dangerous individual who does in fact understand human psychology very well, and he's using it to manipulate thousands of young White people.

He even speaks openly about his subversive methods. He admitted that he makes his videos very low quality and in his home because "people don't trust people with high production quality videos". He knows what he's doing.

His job is to enforce the mainstream narrative of the Alt-Right boogeyman, while "rescuing" people from it and force feeding them a narcissistic brand of individualism that will ultimately lead to White genocide.

fuck, *shills

>I asked you for the direct quote and timestamp.
Yeah, that's what you say every time I provide evidence. "just give me the timestamp or you're a shill".

It's a fucking 2 minute video faggot. Your opinion is hereby discarded.

Checking these Hitler trips.

Wrong. Over-representation of jews cannot be attributed to IQ alone. Look at the absolute numbers. There are way more high IQ non jews than there are high IQ jews, and the share of total population does not match the share of jews in high positions. Over-representation cannot be explained without nepotism. Now this is not wrong or sinister per se, nepotism is natural among all peoples. Some may call it a 'collectivist strategy'. The problem arises when Whites are told to abandon this natural strategy and resort to individualism, because then there's a significant disadvantage for Whites that can and will be exploited.

Individualism does not mean you can never be nepotistic nor work as a group. Why do you shills keep pushing this?

I've seen lefty meme images of people suggesting attacking an army one by one to "prove" how individualism is bad. It's the most retarded ignorant shit I've ever heard.

>You will never have better arguments as to why you should go to tiki torch rallies and get fired from your hotdog stand job rather than making yourself a better individual
>If you go to use your first amendment rights in non violent way and you get attacked by antifa you are a bad person

I wish Jordan Peterson took more of an aggressive stance on the fact that the left is just as bad as the right.
I know he understands this, but when confronted by the media about why he speaks to conservatives, he always defends why he talks to conservatives without pointing out that the people on the left are 10x more radical.
10x more radical in the sense that companies like Twitter, Youtube, Blizzard, etc. are bowing down to the leftist ideologies.
They have 30 major rallies a year.
The right hasn't influenced shit.
We post fliers once a year. And when we do it's bombarded by the most vicious attacks the media can muster.

The Far Right was created in defense of our society getting assaulted by a corrupt ideology.
It wouldn't even exist if the leftists would just shut the fuck up and let everyone live their lives.

And I understand that Jordan Peterson isn't our spokesperson.
He's on the side that sets the United States on the right path.
If he can help people get out of chaos, that's fantastic.

But he needs to concentrate on pulling the Left out of chaos.
The Left is the aggressors. The Left started all this shit. The Left is the evil ideology.
The Far Right is the evil ideology that counters the Left.

I never believed fighting fire with fire was a solution until all this shit started happening.
The Left can not be reasoned with. They are far too untethered from reality.
And to make matters worse, they have the media to keep feeding their fire.

Stop focusing on the Right.
Help the Left.

>The are only winning because they are collectivist
Yes, exactly. Something that Peterstein works hard to outright SHAME Whites from doing.

>while they promote individualism to us
Precisely. It's not even anything new.

Peterstein is live a release valve, an emergency security net, to catch goyim who are straying too far off the path and who can't handle the the pain of the red pill.

So they take the easy way out: There's no conspiracy, I just need to work hard and clean my room and everything will sort itself out.

>The alt right is communism repackaged with a racial element?
Where did you read that, Salon?

The alt-right is bad according to JP because it leans towards antisemitism. Someone tell the blacks Jordan Peterson doesn't give a shit about them, hating niggers is okay in his book, but bucko if you hate the Jews you're jealous and need to sort yourself out

>Sounds like you’re trying to dissociate communism from international Jewry like a shill.
Communism and capitalism are a false dichotomy, and both ultimately jewish tricks.

Unrestrained capitalism is state-sponsored usury.

Peterstein is obsessed with pushing the capitalism meme. He shills it non-stop like it's the savior of our nations, as if that's not already what we fucking have. He never mentions usury or the international banks.

ya know what's almost as good as a dead jew?
a dead sandnigger.
JDAM FOR PISSLAM

Repeating the same post over and over already lost its edge, no one cares.

>Except he never said this.
Source in the OP faggot. Not doing your homework for you.

>retards who are too dumb to understand either individualism and criticise it and collectivism and encourage it.
Enlighten us as to how our enlightened individualism will prevent the genocide of the entire White race

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM
>youtube.com/watch?v=dbn4i7_CFIM

>mass redpill distribution program
You mean being carted around between all of the major news stations, including Fox News?

Yeah, the jews are really eager to stop this dire threat to their NWO.

>Neither am I, the (((Alt-Right))) is National Bolshisim, which is actually communism repackaged with a racial element (it's Duginism).
Lel retarded leaf
How can one be so ignorant

>still cant substantiate his argument by transcribing the direct quote he's in reference to when shown out for being repeatedly wrong all of the time
It's funny to hear "your opinion is discarded" from the guy who claims JBP said "Israel is the only civilized country in the middle east" and can't actually show us where.

>Guy on "right" says something
>Left takes it and somehow twists it into something else entirely
Cathy?

How did anyone on here support him past this tweet?

At least now it is completely obvious that he is just a boomer conservative playing father figure for young males with daddy issues and making A LOT of money by doing that.

MacDonald is ACTUALLY /our guy/ and the only response Peterson has to him, is LITERALLY CALLING HIM HITLER.

lmao not only a newfag but schizophrenic as well, nice.

Individualism removes constraints in your thinking. Instead of being a zealot for whatever cause you belong to, you are free to examine situations from multiple perspectives and see how different actions may effect any causes you care for.

Individualism =/= being alone. Only a moron would think so.

I flew to Toronto to watch Peterson speak, and enjoyed the feminist bitch BTFO memes with you guys as much as anyone, but when he does shit like this and says the stuff he did in his twitter rants a couple months ago, you would have to be a complete newfag or some sort of retarded to not think there would be organic push back from this board.

I'm not saying there are no shills piling on because they think it will divide us, but ffs the dude really did say that shit about whites who don't like Jews simply being jealous that they're a successful minority, and he couldnt' even answer a basic question about the Holomodor, and how it was ethnic hatred from Jews to whites. He sure as fucking hell will point out Nazi ethnic hatred though.

Get a fucking grip he isn't your daddy.

>Where did you read that, Salon?
I actually read some of Alexandr Dugin's stuff. Spencer's wife translated a bunch of his works, and he is published on Alt-Right.com

The thing is that what Dugin says in English is not at all what he says in Russian. See here:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0C00N59KPI

It's fucked. He's actually only interested in creating racial tensions to destabilize our countries (basically a colour revolution but for White people).

This doesn't mean it's wrong to organize collectively as Whites, it just means our enemies have a lot of controlled opposition out there. I am not against organizing to resist White genocide, for the record.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM loser!

You people disappeared for a while then came back hard after the disastrous Cathy Newman debate. You want him gone. The left invites him on TV to try and do the exact same thing you are attempting to do. Attempting to discredit him first through strawman arguments and misrepresentation of what he believes, and if that fails you try to shame him/his followers.

Sure and maybe I should get a new carpet, how much does it cost?

>Individualism removes constraints in your thinking.
That's nice. So how do we collectively as a race and/or individual White nations prevent our genocide without identifying as part of a larger group?

It's not actually wrong. Arabs and Persians and Germans are the same race. Ethnicity and race are specific.

>Individualism removes constraints in your thinking. Instead of being a zealot for whatever cause you belong to, you are free to examine situations from multiple perspectives and see how different actions may effect any causes you care for.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMPLYING THAT IS A GOOD THING

>Shaming tactics
Tell me all about how smug anime girl meme picture filenames should be titled. I'm sure you've researched it greatly.

>You people disappeared for a while then came back hard after the disastrous Cathy Newman debate.
This is your argument? That I care about some jewish post-menopausal roastie having a slap fight with Peterstein?

I haven't even watched the video, would the fuck would I watch that shit?

>clock in for your 8 hour shill shift
>find out someone has a catalog of all your posts showing you out for what you are
>"WOW HES NOT UR DAD OK WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
lol

>It's not actually wrong.
The point is that as soon someone mentions race Peterson likens the Person to Hitler.

The LotR pill is the final pill.

Race matters and fighting against racial ideologies that are not your own is a prerogative.

The best parts of that vid are:

The Muslim guy talking about how great Israel is and for Muslims to embrace the Jews. (39:30)

Ezra Levant being so deluded that he thinks criticism of Israel is irrational and has to be antisemitic, then gives a ridiculous analogy about Italy that makes absolutely no sense. (43:30)

Peterson's about to shit on Israel then thinks the better of it when Levant gives him the Jew death stare. (49:00)

>How can one be so ignorant
How can you be such a useful idiot? You really think the jews haven't set up an elaborate plan to misdirect our survival instincts? They've been setting up controlled opposition like this for decades.

See: Also note that Dugin is frequently interviewed by Alex Jones.

It is kosher """White nationalism""".

He didn't say you can't identify as white you nigger. If you are well read then you are intentionally misrepresenting individualism on purpose, which is further proof you have an agenda.

Anybody reading this thread can Google individualism and see it's not what you are saying it is. And Peterson never represented it in this way, either.

They always fail the "jew test".

Iranians do actually share Aryan ancestry, even Hitler knew this. If anything he's illuminating how Fucking stupid NEO Nazi's are.

>REEEEE don't look outside the box, goy!
Yeah, I'm sure it's VERY bad for you.

>"prove" how individualism is bad.
The jews have been selling radical individualism to our people for generations. The goal is to break up our ethnic/racial solidarity, simply so we can't oppose the jews. It's also the goal of Cultural Marxism (explicitly: the goal of breaking up the nuclear family, as the jews consider the goy fathers to be the "source of antisemitism" -- see Kevin Macdonald's works).

Does this ever work for you, shill? You think attacking a guy while acting like a smug, snarky SJW is going to get anyone to join your side on the world's most contrarian board?

Not saying you personally, retard. The collective "you" that is you and the other character assassination shills. Nor did I imply you care specifically about Cathy. What an idiot.

he;s conflating zionism with ashkenazi jewish minority

>Iranians do actually share Aryan ancestry, even Hitler knew this.
I literally didn't say otherwise.

The point is that Peterson brings up Hitler as soon as anyone talks about Racial identity.

OP I know you are not a shill. Make this kike bend the knee or plummet from the fence to his demise.

>ya know what's almost as good as a dead jew?
>a dead sandnigger.
The jews use hatred to control us.

Muslims are obviously not welcome in our countries, but they are no threat to us whatsoever without the jews shipping them in. Their nations are essentially powerless.

The "hate arabs/muslims" meme is purely jewish. It's literally 9/11-tier.

>>REEEEE don't look outside the box, goy!
In a decent society you should obey the rules, Individualism is something that 99% of the population shouldn't practice, that is the Job of our elites.

Nobody follows Dugin you dipshit. You are same as that moarpheus schizo

You fags are beyond saving. Pic related is my itinerary from this summer.

>You can't have solidarity if you practice individualism
Durrrrr.