FFL - French Foreign Legion

Why won't you join our most feared army force, Sup Forums ? We need fresh blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4
youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
youtube.com/watch?v=QC6-AhOmnCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd have to speak French. That is a price too great to pay.

Do they wear those white hats so they have an easy to access surrender flag??

>We need fresh blood.

How much?

Another country's forces? Sure, but learning french and the first contract being 5 years. No thanks. Also with basic things not to bring your own knife with you? What kind of bullshit is that? How am I supposed to deal with some crappy french knife that has been fucked around with famas for ages that can't cut even a loaf of bread!

Because Legion is about being sent to some shithole to do patrols and other stupid shit, and catching some smugglers is the most fun thing you'll do.

pay is dogshit

It's only worth it for third worlders with nothing to lose.
>Low pay
>Dangerous and very hard work expected
>Deployed on the worst shitholes of the world

First worlders should just join their own countries' militaries instead.

Because I don’t want to spend 5 years searching horse boxes in Calais looking for refugees who’ll be released 30 minutes later to try it again

Does that gun have a standard issue socket wrench attached do it? Wtf? Can I get a quick rundown on this firearm?

It's FAMAS.
youtube.com/watch?v=dmYUoG9S-y4

>We need fresh blood.
Kikes always need fresh goyim blood

>join foreign legion
>spend time and energy training and learning french
>sent to africa for non strategic missions nobody cares about
>get killed by niggers
yeah really sounds like a sweet deal pierre

the most finnish comment is complainging that he can't bring his own knife

Your squads gonna be you plus 5 niggers. You'll be digging ditches and setting fence posts all day wondering when the ambush will be, knowing none of the niggers will have your back.

>niggers
But they are okay actually, and very few join the Legion, it's mostly white. Even fewer Arabs and such.
My uncle served for a decade.

Average wage in France is around 2000 euros, right?

I was thinking of joining if I fail university exams and end up as a wagecuck. I assume the entrance requirements are pretty high?

t. reserve 2nd lieutenant

You are good, Pierre- very good. Go and ask russkies. May be they will play Stalingrad again.

Slavs aren't considered white

You're looking at the hinges of the bipod

I don't think of the Legion as most feared I think this is somewhere between soviet VDV forces or teh muhrines.
But they are definitly up there.
Anyways I wouldn't join because of the ammount of fuck ups there. If I happen to join french armed forces, may God have mercy on me, it wouldn't be literal meatgrinder infantry

Exact.

Fuck me, that's really a beautiful rifle. Never saw one close up, and likely never will since it is getting replaced by the HK416.

Okay.

I see Marines and French Foreign legion more of as a bunch of meatheads with lots of useless bullshit included as "training".

Murheens #1

1. They speak french
2. They are in France
3. Its full of cons
4. Its common for the nigger units to steal (still rather segregated)
5. Rampant war crimes that go unchecked
6. The french make you sign BS contracts to keep you
7. Its a last resort for many, I would only join if I couldn't get a job elsewhere and only then would probs do 5 years max then go PMC with the experience I got from FFL

>bipod on an assault rifle
For what purpose?

So you can set it up on something and shoot full auto with more control?

Cheap shot, the Legion rarely surrender, look up Camerone.

But that's what light machine guns are for.

True, but more firepower doesn't hurt.

im not dying for no jews. im not joining my countries military and im not joining yours

Better rest. No point in going full auto with a rifle, +150 m single taps do the job, but otherwise than that better rest so I guess if you are longer period of time still and not moving you can get a pretty good shot.

Is this what your taught in your backwards arse armed forces ?

Common jihadist tactic, spray and pray.

>muh FFL based
>full of moslem converted, niggers and slavs

no thanks

98% of Sup Forumsacks would die within the first week if they joined. It's really hard, and some soyboys like you really couldn't do it.

pretty gay uniforms

So the feeble baguette roasty/gay hands don't get tired.

Most people in the legion are french. Also the legion could beat your whole cucked feminist army, hans.

Yesterday I learned that my uncle unironically served in GIGN

Don't to it, I would rather join a pmc than the FFL.

Virgin FFL vs. Chad Grenadier Guards.

This

>controlled by the jews
>fighting alongside niggers and other subhumans

no thanks, but it'd be nice if it was like a foreign waffen ss legion or smth.... the way it is is just pure jewry and very hard to get a benefit out of

>would rather join a pmc
Aren't most PMCs American and only hire American ex-military and ex-SWATs? I don't see any of them hiring a Finnish reservist

It was full of SS after the war, and they have military songs based on nazis songs like "ss marschiert in feindesland"

My point was that bipod on an assrifle is unnecessary given what it's typically used for.
Lmg get them because they're designed for sustained automatic fire.

>and they have military songs based on nazis songs like "ss marschiert in feindesland"
My uncle served in your legion and he said he was surprised because there was so many negros and north-african muslims. What good will singing SS songs do if half your country, and army, is black?

Where should I apply

How does having the ability to deliver more controlled fire hurt in any way?
I mean, it's perhaps more logistically demanding, that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk

>join a foreign legion
>complain about it having foreigners
Wow your uncle sure was stupid

It depends on your experience, any tours, regiment (paratroopers/ commandos are go to for British troops) skills (extensive medical training etc)

Having ability to deliver more controlled fire doesn't hurt, but it doesn't mean that you turn your fucking rifle to full auto like a fucking retard, that will be just waste of fucking ammo.

They teach you French, idiot.

We got a guy in the basic training who served in the FFL, beside that he was a fucking manlet with no brains and even got converted to islam in the FFL. At least he got kicked out of the german military because of his open hate for christians.

Yeah have fun with the french version of the murheens

well, we have in germany some pmc, but I have no idea about finnish pmc.

Supressive fire. If you really need it, you can do it more easily.

There's very very few Muslims in FFL.

>FFL - French Foreign Legion
Same reason my own nation wouldn't let me into the military, I got t-boned by a negroid and it tore my right knee and shoulder to pieces. That was years ago, and I still can't walk right, and if I don't maintain muscle tension on my right should, it falls out of place. Fucking nogs!

Okay mr.Figgis but still you don't constatly do that shit.

Nope, none of those. I was in an infantry regiment. Only special of that was that I went into Reserve officer school. That's about it. >I have no idea about finnish pmc.
I doubt that they exist. I think our media would have cached onto it by now. They have a tendency to make shitty and pointless articles about anything "special" that has to do something with Finland.

Of course but you can do it more easily if you need it. Hence bipod. Bipod is also cool for semi-automatic fire I guess.

Maybe the guy talked shit, wouldn't be a surprise to me.

People in basic talk a lot of shit Brudi. When I was in basic some guy a class before said to his mother he was parachuting from the bomb shaft of a tornado. Then at open door day or the inauguration even she went straight up the staff sergeant while everybody was standing there and told him how he dared to abuse the boys like that. After the question marks over his head disappeared and it was clear what happened a little bit of shouting might have happened.

Did the guy know what he was doing? Did he know how to march before you? Did he need to learn the nato alphabet and so on?

No.

They'll teach you.

>assault rifle

can you join as a foreigner?
whats the age cap?

Yeah, that's why it's called the French FOREIGN Legion.

Age cap is 39

>fight for liberal multiculturalism
great idea!

man between 17.5 and 39.5 years
Things you have to do
>smoke a pack of smokes a day
>curse a lot in french especially if brits are around
>have a white flag ready in case of le emergencie

>Nope, none of those. I was in an infantry regiment.
If your serious about it, try get some medical training and apply to PMC's in Europe/ US. Even if its just some low level protection /babysitting of some prick then atleast that will give you more experience. PMC's have cooled down alot since their rise during Afghan and Iraq with big companies like Blackwater. G4S in the UK do anything from conventional PMC work to small time security in shithole countries, they would be a good place to look.
Finally Languages skills are in high demand. English is a must but urdu, farsi and all them languages are really desirable

Fucking nogs indeed Sorry it happened to you senpai.

>can you join as a foreigner?

>German intelligence

I've considered it but after reading about what it's like i've decided against it
it's not what it used to be first of all
no hazing no fights no brutal beatings from officers
retarded training that would make me lose my gains and become a sleep deprived anorexic
full of mooslims and niggers
the last one was the last nail in the coffin tbqh
also i hate french
shitty nerd language

Not my point, my point was it is a faggot language. It would be damaging to my fucking pride.

>can you join as a foreigner

youtube.com/watch?v=QC6-AhOmnCk

How can you believe this is nerdy.

literally sounds like they're gargling semen while saying that

I like it. I doubt though that this kind of attitude of brotherhood and whatnot being showcased there is really representative for the oridinary life in the legion. Like with everything I suppose there's how you want to be seen and how you actually are when nobody is looking. I bet marines aren't fighting fire elementals either.

Niggers in the FFL?
None of them survive the first week of selection.
Lots of slavs and south americans though.

how would beaners end up coming to france?
they don't have enough money to buy food let alone a plane ticket
from stories of legionaries on the internet i've heard that arabs and niggers are most commonly found after europeans

I would assume niggers from the former french colonies are popular.

Aren't they all just french speaking africans who want French citizenship

>how would beaners end up coming to france?

They fly there. You know, on a plane.

>they don't have enough money to buy food let alone a plane ticket

They save.

>from stories of legionaries on the internet i've heard that arabs and niggers are most commonly found after europeans

Arabs, no. Niggers, yes. It has nothing to do with race because there is no religion, no color, only the Legion, it has to do with the fact that, whatever reason, Arabs tend to lie about their qualifications and trump themselves up and are thus rejected.

There are Arabs there, absolutely, there just aren't that many of them. I think I saw one Moroccan and one Tunisian the entire time I was there. They drank Strasbourg and ate pork and never prayed, so obviously they weren't that religious.

A lot of them are, yes, but there are a ton of Eastern Europeans and South Americans, too.

Why don't you just join the finnish army?
Better to just run around in a forest near the russian border than running around in some african shithole

No, I can assure you shitskins have no willpower, same for niggers.
They can't stand authority too, and they don't joke about it in the FFL.
Sometime it happens, but it's still very unusual.

I once thought about joining the FFL, still do on occasion. I went to the French Consulate in Chicago and spoke with an official there. They no longer REQUIRE a person to go in under an assumed identity but you still can. After six years of service with good marks they will still make you a French citizen and legitimize your identity. This means that if you chose to go in under a name other than your own they will make your assumed identity a real person. They even offered to help me secure a temporary visa to go to France to sign up. It was an interesting experience to say the least.

so you're saying there are more beaner subhumans than arabs there?

I actually went. Entered at recruitment. Saw that everyone else there was a Muslim, made a 180 and walked out. Change the name to Muslim legion why don't you.

There were when I was there. Now that the Arab world is on fire, I've heard that Arabs are now flooding to the Legion, so there's probably more Arabs these days.

>After six years of service with good marks they will still make you a French citizen
They hold that over you worse than a drug debt btw.

You're correct. Foreign Legion life is incredibly tough and you will be beaten up several times during your first year there by your "buddies" and the officers if you don't learn to speak french fast enough. Dying during training is pretty normal in the Foreign legion.

what sort of percentage of races would you estimate?
also when did you go there?
did you serve the 5 whole years?

elaborate?