Anatomy

Is there a manga with better art than tsugumomo.
Landscapes are childplays, so few artist are capable of drawing the human body in motion.
One punch man is a close second but it really feels like other manga arent even trying. Honestly hentai seems leagues ahead of manga in terms of art.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41149980
youtube.com/watch?v=PAUKymZigxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit he has no dick

>Landscapes are childplays
He uses pictures for the background.

But I would agree that he has a great control on drawing characters and clothes.

Yoshikazu doesn't draw feet too well but few artists do.

In terms of difficulty, inanimate objects are MUCH easier to draw to the point where they arent impressive at all.

where is his dick

Censored
Good. No one likes foot fags.

Realism is not the only aspect when it comes to drawimg bodies, user. Those illustrations of Tsugumomo characters in tny bikinies were awesome but the guy can't actually draw ecchi that well and your pic is a great example why.

His battle poses are great but all other human interractions are painfully stiff. To the point where it feels like he may have just drawn on top of a 3d model without even botherimg to pose it properly.

End of KKNH has some good Anatomy.

>few artist are capable of drawing the human body in motion.
Well yeah.

You seem to confuse stiff with realism user.

Well I just pointed that out since you included "landscapes are childplays". I assumed that you thought he draws the landscapes from scratch.

>inanimate objects are MUCH easier to draw to the point where they arent impressive at all.
It really depends on the detail you put on it, whether it is an inanimate or animate object.
A fantasy landscape is quite hard to pull off with all the details embroiled in it or what perspective your landscape is at.
Or a heavily armored beautiful knight or an original monster she's fighting.

>Honestly hentai seems leagues ahead of manga in terms of art.
That's probably because hentai artists sole skill is drawing the human body whilst in sex. Also because they can spend literal months drawing a 15 page doujin

Meant "good anatomy" when I said "realism". Truly realistic is usually still as fuck by default.

Samura.

details dont make art better.

>Honestly hentai seems leagues ahead of manga in terms of art.
If you look at them long enough, you'll notice some weird shits like legs usually bend in a weird way, spine might as well as not exists, shit hands, feets. etc, etc.

I get what you are saying. but you are understand impression that since its one model its stiff.

the fuck you saying

>details dont make art better.
Yes truly a masterful art.

this

>good anatomy
>guy has no penis

>This nigga never heard of Douman Seiman

adding more details wont make that art better

Dont shame small penises.

how does he get away with it.

I love Douman's style.

They're on his Pixiv.

Fanbase full of shit-eating tards.

He does, it's just small.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41149980

grower not a shower

Sort of depends on what youre looking for

explains why 90% of manga artist draw hentai

Post the mom

Kill yourself

You cant be serious mate.

Read the post maybe?

Koe no Katachi

YuYu Hakusho

Boku no Battletoads.

>Better art than Tsugumomo
Natsume Yuujinchou.

Kanaka having fun is the best pages.

Faggotshit doesn't count.

>He uses pictures for the background.
heh
youtube.com/watch?v=PAUKymZigxQ

But he does for outdoors backgrounds.
He has a pre rendered 3D model for the classroom, that gym from the video, Kazuya's house and Tsuzura Temple.

I know right? It's so disappointing considering the level of Ecchi.

>Censored
Goddammit japan

>Natsume Yuujinchou
>Boys Love
It's not. It's pure shoujo. If more girls were recurring characters, it'd be harem.

Shit art mate

I love this little detail where the winged ayakashi hides her face because she's blushing in the background.

It's not really on the level of Tsugumomo's art, it's just standard shoujo.

The problem with Tsugumomo's art is that the faces don't have enough detail. It's just eyes, nose, mouth. There are no lines to suggest expressions or changes of emotion.

SnK has its moments

The features exist but only for side angles I think, probably to make it easier to draw during fight pages.
It's pretty good trade off to have completely detailed body movement instead of completely detailed faces.

Yeah, I prefer detailed motion than detailed faces

Have you ever looked at a persons face before. Only old white people have lines in their face.

Is MC's mom the big bad in Tsugumomo now? She doesn't love her son no more?

Everyone's face wrinkles when they emote anything other than a neutral expression.

Spoilered for 3dpd.

She never loved anything. She only had babies in the hopes that one would be strong enough to kill her.

Everyone's face wrinkles when they emote anything other than a neutral expression.

(Now) spoilered for 3dpd.

Simplified animu faces are fine though. Even simple shapes can look great as long as you can feel them in 3D space.

No, just no.

SNK anatomy is so fucked up and only excused due to lol titans are weird.

You have a crying face, one of the most distorted a person cn make, that barely has any wrinkles. Let that sink in.

She loves her son. But her some has the ability to make tsugumomo that have to fulfill the desire he gave them. He gave one the desire to kill him, in turn it took over his mom. His mom always wanted to fight him anyways so she couldnt resist it.

>digital art
baka senpai

this looks bad desu

Looks like hella lot of work, it probably would be easier to draw it by hand.

He enjoys drawing

Why doesn't Kazuya still have this ability during the earlier chapters?

Sealed away. Seals probably broke now.

Looks like crap senpai desu

Drawing by hand would result in a different feel altogether than what is currently produced, because Hamada wouldn't be able to rely on the crutch of always having the perspective come out right because a computer handles all the calculations.

theres an obviously difference between drawn perspective and computerized perspective. He wanted the latter look.

Is Tsugumomo the name of the manga that this page is from or is this from something else?

>landscapes are childplays
>says someone who has never drawn in his life

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about my man. It's all difficult.

Im actually very good at art man. Got a 5 on the AP art exam. Art professor in college begged me to minor in art. Inanimate objects are easy because if you mess up a small detail it doesnt destroy the whole work. Where if something is even a cm off on the human body it is glaringly bad. Everything in motion is 10x harder to draw.

post your work

Not on your life. Ill never post anything that can be traced to me on Sup Forums.

As am I, in fact a professional. It's really not that easy. You may not think it destroys the work but anyone with a seasoned eye can see it. There's far more to drawing an interior and even more so an exterior than one may think especially if it's from your own mind.

If you think its hard, try drawing people in motion.

I have. I'm not saying it's any more or less difficult than environment. I'm just saying it's all difficult and no part of drawing should be underestimated.

Well nobody lies on the internet. I'll believe you.

then render an object right now

should be easy right

t. wanpiss fag

What do I have to gain by doing so? Shit posting in 4 other threads right now so make it worth it.

to prove you aren't full of shit

except i already know you are and won't do it

So nothing. K.

>Landscapes are childplays
Nigga go read BLAME! if you want to see what a person who is good at drawing landscapes can do.

Doesnt actually disprove anything

Clearly, the opinions of anonymous little girls like those on Sup Forums matter, or you wouldn't be bragging, onii-chan.

>Only old white people have lines in their face.
Most American post ITT.

>american
>white

I don't even get the censorship, what's the point of showing everything and then having a white line at the tip?

Btw he's still 14 or something so still going through puberty and having shota voice and all.

Wtf is with her elongated body? That just looks wrong

It's the letter of the law, and is very hard to change post that.

>Inanimate objects are easy because if you mess up a small detail it doesnt destroy the whole work. Where if something is even a cm off on the human body it is glaringly bad.

This.

Bog standard titans are supposed to look stupid. That's why Attack on Titan is so popular. If it weren't for that, it would just be another zombie post-apocalypse, except with really big zombies.
If you hadn't noticed, the titans are specifically designed so that they don't make everything TOO serious.

Except for Colossal, all of the main character titans have more or less normal proportions.

It's true that inanimate objects are easy to get right, but they're also difficult to get perfect without the kind of autism only reproducible by a computer, as in or literally any doujinshi drawn by Rustle.
The level of perfection achieved by those two artists is undeniable.

With organic objects, once you reach a certain level of accuracy, you'll be stuck in a valley where varying amounts of skill all look the same. Then you suddenly get artists who can reproduce anatomy on the level of Tsugumomo or Prison School.

Dis i miss the last LT?
Also Baki art is awesome in is own way.