youtube.com/watch?v=wNgRd1K3GpY
vimeo.com/253220574
youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God she was sexy

Uh I mean MAGA

Awoo

HOW THE FUCK?

I am worried. I expected the stock market to go up under Trump but not so fucking fast. This can't continue forever.

Has there ever been a better duo in the history of Mankind? I don't think so.

I would like to remind

No no no we dont like you

You're really good at making those.

AWOO

Donald Trump WILL extend DACA (again) once it expires.

Will /ptg/ disavow?

>This can't continue forever.

Of all the flags here, I expected you more than anyone to understand economics

Goddamn it nordbro, check next time if someone announced before baking

RECYCLE LATER

We can only wait and see, commie.

I disavow completely.

I'm up $10k this month already, not even counting today

Gorsuch is going to kill it.

I like your OP pic more, so cute

s-sorry.

James Franco allegedly tells girls to take their tops off: Editors Stalin-scrub him from Vanity Fair cover.

Hillary Clinton allegedly helps cover up sexual misconduct allegations: Hollywood honors her with surprise appearance to read from "Fire and Fury."

thinking

What do you think will be its peak before the decline?

>this anti-American military-hating beaner tacher getting shit on F&F all morning long

Joe and Mika are going to be on the Tonight Show. What a terrible couple.

I dont expect a decline but I expect the growth to stop. I thought it would slow down in the early 20s but now it is already very close to the 30s. I have no fucking clue how much longer this will go

Just announce that you are baking next time.

Gee, I wonder what they're going to talk about.

Ayyyyy lmao

youtu.be/blCBoXKCGl0

they say that if drumpf ever grants amnesty, the awoos will leave to find a new master

How can anyone dislike this guy?

Surely about the amazing reception joes song for Women’s March received.

F&F needs to have BDS supporting leftie Mexicans on all the time. If they sense annudah shoah, the Isreali lobby will blow the shut it down shofar from K Street and congress will comply.

who could ever guess

wtf I love the New York Times now.

>all those water bottles on the dash board
Now those are some subtle bantz

So Rod Rosenstein approved an application to spy on Trump campaign associate Carter Page that used the unverified, DNC opposition research dossier as supporting evidence during a presidential election.

>the amazing reception joes song for Women’s March received.
I recall it wasn't very warm, did they already know about Lori?

The FBI could never verify the dossier. No credible news publication could ever verify the dossier. Yet it was presented in front of the FISA court as the unbiased truth, signed off by Rosenstein.

Leftists are so delusional they can't tell what's reality anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ByWdt5iFQ

College students reacted to a SOTU speech that never happened

Very important to understand: NYT spin: "There is no information that the FBI or DOJ did anything improper in their attempts to get a surveillance warrant, according to the Times." If this dossier was presented before the FISA court & it was not disclosed to the court that it had been DNC oppo research paid for by the DNC, then yes the FBI and DOJ did do something improper.

>socks game strong
Between trudeau and trump I can't decide who shit posts more.

Opposition research paid for by the DNC could never be impartial, could never be unbiased. To pass that off as dispassionate evidence is invalidating.

Why does he still have a job

One of God's chosen (((people)))

Trump, because Trudeau does it unironically

Its like a banana republic without the bananas.

will the memo ever be released

I dunno if they know bout Lori but the song sucked hard apparently (I haven’t listened to it)

>FBI could never verify the dossier. No credible news publication could ever verify the dossier
Oh sweetie, that doesn't matter in a democracy.

Warner also says the panel still cannot attest to the “veracity or truthfulness” of the dossier and is now “trying to either corroborate or not” by calling up to a dozen new witnesses.

The allegations in the dossier remain neither “proven nor, conversely, disproven” despite the extensive investigations. “That's pretty amazing,” he says, “because as long as that sits out there, there's going to be a cloud that hangs over this administration.”

It just matters what the majority *believes in*. Rule of Law and basic tenets of western philosophy like innocent before guilty get thrown out.

Two years of stagnation, plus lots of money left on the table, deregulation and tax cuts. Thats a lot of factors

>It's the behavior of somebody who refuses to accept accountability for their failures.

the issue is that it is not illegal

>that spike under Obongo

What happens if it was proven in court that (((Rod))) did it as a hitjob on Trump?
Slap on the wrist?
Jail time?
Disbarment from public service?

You boys better be prepared mentally for the shit storm that arrives when someone creates a deep fake of Donald Trump getting pissed on in a Russian Hotel.

Spot on. It's pretty sad that all this shit happened but this is what you get when a large part of a nation's populace stops questioning the government.
People had their circus and bread so they didn't care what was going on behind the scenes.

Deepfake of Treaudau getting BLACKED when?

Monday's suck. I think Im going to take off and go to the store to get the ingredients to make my famous GUAC!!

Because it’s a nice stool to keep under peoples feet; fail to play along to save their skin and trump will order the stool be kicked form underneath them and hang them out to rot.

"Please snap."

> impying Trump won't fire back with a dickpic saying "Totally fake video, I have the best penis and Melania knows it. Poor performance on that guy, small dick, sad!"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

panel WEF about "america first"

youtube.com/watch?v=wNgRd1K3GpY

mexican speaker wants to speak in spanish instead of english but because they havent set up translation they ask him to speak in english and his english is fucking incomprehensible

>america first sounds nice because mexico is america too. but I worry that I am not included in america first so this changes everything
MEXICAN FUCKING INTELLECTUALS WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS SUCH AN IDIOT EVEN ALLOWED TO BE ON SUCH AN IMPORTANT PANEL

Hey hip kids. We are hip and cool, and we can read from books like you do.

The people who ignore all of this shit in favor of focusing on their daily troubles and nightly distractions don't bother me. That mentality has always exited in every civilization. What fucking infuriates me is the people who consider themselves "woke" who have gone from distrusting the government intelligence apparatus because of Iraq's invisible WMDs to faithfully parroting the CIA's talking points and believing all of the deep state's lies because Drumpf is orange hitler and Colbert told them so. Those people need to defenestrate themselves.

Democrats keep on winning

>Piss fetish
One of my favorite fetish
God Bless Trump.

Can't wait for The SOTUA

>Mexico
>America

#MeToo

I think he's saying America First is ok as long as that means North America and not The United States of America, NAFTA and immigrants being excluded from U.S. economic policy is like anuddah conquista.

spics and frogs believe "America" is one continent and doesn't refer to the US

>trolls

>Trump trolls Hillary in a daily appearance in the Oval Office
IT WAS HER TURN!

>www.gorillachannel.org
>Missing the best part of the book

>There's no conspiracy against you goyim former presidential candidates always make appearances at music awards shows

Those nails, disgusting.

>What fucking infuriates me is the people who consider themselves "woke"

Those people are insufferable.
I honestly don't know if they can even be saved from their delusions at this point (not that they're worth saving anyway).
What I do know is that their world is going to be shattered and I'm very interested in how they react.
It'll probably just be a bunch of "REEEEEEEEE" but who knows, we may get some spontaneous combustion along with it.

When will King Leaf's reign end?

TRUMP INTERVIEW
vimeo.com/253220574
PIERS MORGAN
I
E
R
S

M
O
R
G
A
N

>President Trump is preparing for his SotU address.
>Herpes Hillary is reading a fantasy book at a rich people awards show.

youtu.be/DvxxdZpMFHg

Why are (((they))) so worried lately?

Spic genocide when?

Age is getting to them and their heirs are going to suck at the job.

Obama delayed economic time boom is real to liberals and they cant even name a specific Obama action that would cause it.

Is there a press briefing today?

This. Just look at George Soros' soy son.

About NAFTA I think.

Soros's true heir is actually Steve Jobs' widow no joke.

Uranium One, most likely.

Danke

It's going to be a train wreck.

He’s president and he knows she was screaming and crying her eyes out on nov 9th 2016. She cant troll him anymore.

South America is technically America too.
#openbordersforall