House Intel Committee Meets Today to Discuss Release of FISA Memo

Are we going to get it? Will we ever see the damning information inside the FISA Memo?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/01/19/politics/devin-nunes-memo-conservatives-demand-release/index.html
i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Yes, more than 100 people have seen it - It cannot remain a secret anymore

2. It won't matter. The swamp has already started the counterspin.

3. Most liberals don't even know about the memo due to lack of MSM reporting and those that do think its partisan lies.

I hope you get to see it.

Start tweeting the representatives and demand they vote to be transparent, it leans on the public official, and sheds some light on the matter to the not-so politically savvy.

>The swamp has already started the counterspin
I think that was the purpose of leaking the rumor that Trump wanted Mueller fired, to frame that as a corrupt thing to do. That way, when the memo is released, and the investigation is proven a fraud, it will still look bad if Mueller is rightfully fired. That's why the wich hunt needs to be put to an end seemingly without Trump getting directly involved.

We should not underestimate the forces behind all of this and the lengths they will go to and methods they will use to retain power.

retard here, will this meeting be streamed?

Agreed. Trump cannot fire Mueller without the left screaming like banshees.

It's amazing that the only MSM source I can find re: the FISA memo is CNN, and their report concludes that everyone calling for 'release the memo' is a Russian Twitter bot.

cnn.com/2018/01/19/politics/devin-nunes-memo-conservatives-demand-release/index.html

5pm vote

False flag?

>Are we going to get it?
the Republican propaganda memo?
who gives a fuck

Nunes is a discredited treasonous moron who had to recuse himself for similar stunts

tick tock

Its funny how the corrupt Democrats now have a "counter memo" because they are so shamelessly corrupt, fallen, hopeless, etc

Pretty much the entire Democrat strategy now is to bank on the fact that abject retards don't know the difference. Worse propaganda coming from them now than at the height of USSR?

If this is as big as it seems it will be, it won't matter what the retards think. We're headed toward civil war anyway so lines might as well be drawn now.

it's time

Murder

Nunes got SS protection a while back because of this memo, I believe

nice flag and comment you fucking piece of shit. kill yourself

This is very important I think...

i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/

i ain't clickin that shit nigga

Wow you shareblue fags have alot of time on your hands after you got banned from reddit.

>Trump cannot fire Mueller without the left screaming like banshees.

The left is in a permanent state of screaming. They can't turn the volume any higher. This is no longer a threat.

>Are we going to get it?
Why? We can't understand it...

well well