Tomo-chan

RIP Tomo

^I?

Will she passive-aggressively try to go after Jun and cuck Tomo?

the opposite

So Carol is going to fuck things up even more with a misunderstanding. Just like she misunderstood Misuzu and the festival.

so so chapter

well she asked in order to try to clean it up at least

clear*
and yes it's all senpai's fault

boring. who the fuck care about senpai?

All this for a pointless misunderstanding. It seems needlessly dramatic.

Reminder that Senpai is the school prince and is beloved by all the girls not named Tomo or Gundou

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

I want to impregnate Carol!

Ready for some bear cub on tomboy action.

We've literally never seen him interact with anyone but the main three.

is he misleadingly vague again

Title: A problem that had been put on hold
Panel 1
Carol: Kou-chan...what do you think about Tomo-chan?
Senpai: What do I think of Aizawa-san? Why do you...
Carol: Just tell me.
Panel 2
Senpai: To me, Aizawa-san is...someone I admire...I guess.
Panel 3
Senpai: Aizawa-san is obviously really good at karate, but it's not just that...this might be me getting ahead of myself, but she's someone who makes me want to pursue her with all my strength and someday stand shoulder-to-shoulder with her.
Panel 4
Carol Is that so?

RIPIP

wtf is this hetshit, Carol is supposed to be lesbian with Misuzu.

It wouldn't have been a problem if senpai actually came out of the closet.

Doubt it since she knows Toni and jun like each other.

There will be blood.

shed.

Who would misunderstand him in this situation? He clearly meant to pursue her romantically, right?

I bet Carol would end up joining the dojo just to look out for his sla- observer.

And thus the Dojo Arc begins.

Wow, senpai really doesn't know how to clear up a misunderstanding. He obviously doesn't mean this romantically, but how is carol supposed to know that.

You want to know the future of Tomo-chan? Imagine people joining a dojo, forever.

>obviously doesn't
you mean he doesn't obviously.

this better just end with Carol busting the taser out again and dragging Senpai back to her house to mindbreak.

Well, he does say "stand shoulder to shoulder" in user's translation. So maybe Carol doesn't misunderstand

Inb4 having a field trip to China where Tomo and Jun fall down on pools of water.

I thought Carol was supposed to be smart and really good at reading the context.

no, not at all

>Jun transforms in a panda, Tomo into a monkey

shoulder to shoulder and hand in hand go together well

When senpai deflowers Tomo.

She gets really horny around Kou-chan. It makes her stupid

I was being sarcastic, but who knows? He has a weird obsession with Tomo.

So did he actually mean Tomo when he said "that person"? It's not actually a misunderstanding?

He forgot to mention who soft her bed sheets were and how he likes the colors in her room. n

Are you saying hand in hand could be a replacement translation? Or are you saying they mean the same thing? Because they certainly do not mean the same thing.

no, but one is reminiscent of the other.
too close for comfort, certainly.

>.this might be me getting ahead of myself,
I got "she may be beyond me"
I'll try and ask my other TL for confirmation if he's here.

Jun training Carol made him learn how to take care of others. He should go back to training Carol.

Then, eventually, he should walk Carol home and meet Carol's mother when she opens the front door and encounters Jun.

I want her to start seducing Misuzu only to realize Misuzu schlicks to Jun.

Not at all. Should to shoulder is usually used to describe equals. Hand in hand can mean romantic or peace.

Well, isn't Gorou still Aizawa-san?
Carol might be asking about Tomo, but Senpai could be talking about Gorou.

>ヘ…
>Is that so?
How do you translate that as this? It's ridiculous.

yes, i would like a worthless story and look at reused pictures of charasters

Carol literally said Tomo-chan in her first bubble.

分不相応 generally refers to acting above your place in life, whether that's living above your means or acting like you're hot shit

Boring, Misuzu WHEN?

Stop lying. None of the other girls ever talked about Sempai.

Meanwhile, we know from the manga, that girls think Jun is cool and they know Jun has a hot muscular body.

The other girls also chatter when they see Jun eating lunch with Tomo and the gang.

I like where this is going.

Aizawa Civil War now.

Its obvious he is pursuing the ability to become as strong as tomo so that he can protect carol, but she will understandably misunderstand.

AnonTL often overlocalize.

How am I lying? I said that we've never seen him talk to anyone but Jun, Tomo, Carol and Misuzu. Which is four. whoops.

japanese is an aggressively obtuse language, deliberately designed in ways that create bizzare misunderstandings

So she did. I'm retarded.

People don't do the long exagerrated HEEEEEEE~ shit that is a normal constantly recurring part of Japanese speech. "Is that so?" conveys exactly what Carol meant with it: a feigned stock response to new information with an undercurrent of malice. You could also go with "Oh really?".

*English speaking people

What, so we're getting yet another arc of Carol thinking Tomo is going to steal her man? Just like her introduction in the manga?

yep; seems very perfunctory.

also these girls

Did not remember this at all. Guess because he's Tanabe tier.

Boring.
Does anyone here actually care about senpai? Be honest. And don't just shitpost just to disagree with me.

So Carol x Tomo round 2 ?

Most people would just go
>Hmmmmmmm

Only slight difference this time is that Carol probably knows Tomo isn't consciously trying to steal senpai from her. Maybe this will just make Carol push Tomo and Jun together more quickly so senpai can give up on her romantically since she'll be taken.

No, but he makes Carol do stupid things, so at least he's useful.

We've been running in circles for a while, it's too late to stop now.

It was a long time ago, and I think Senpai was made shorter.

That doesn't convey what she means, though. Think of it this way: your girlfriend asks you a question about another girl, then follows it up with "Is that so?" or "Oh really?". You know she's mad at you. That's what that へー? means there. "Hmmmm?" doesn't work.

So, are you going to be using this image from now on? Do I have to filter this one too? Please make my life easier.

Why filter the coolest, nicest, and most respectable guy in Tomo threads?

If Carol was going to take on some petty lovers quarrel revenge towards Tomo, what would she do?

She'd get the tomboy with her boy.

Steal Jun

So, does senpais has the same objective as Jun after all?

>158413034
Probably just push Tomo and Jun together more forcefully. I wouldn't want her to do anything too petty for the sake of a simple misunderstanding.

Something involving Jun suffering because of her hyena antics.

Carol is going to rape Tomo.

Not at all. Context is important with senpai. He reveres Tomo and admires her greatly because of it, but he's not in love with her.

non Weebfag here, fuck why did I come here.

Ah; this makes it clearer that he simply wants to be like Tomo one day.

Pop quiz:Describe Carol's inner thoughts in 30 words or less!

Well, nothing happening. Literally this time.

It's not NTR if she makes the woman who stole her man her woman.

It's not NTR either way.

>this time
More like every time.

No. Shit happens other times. Shit has been happening in this arc. We've had Kou character development. We had some character development in the festival arc. Right here, we just have Carol going
>Huh?

he wants to get closer to another woman.

>dropout