Unpopular opinions

Voice you unwanted, unpopular opinions about anime here.

1. One Punch Man is overrated garbage and is nothing more than a rehash of dragon ball z
2. Studio Trigger is going downhill

I think EVA is okay at best and unbearable at worst. I think One punch was mildly humorous as an idea or skit concept but bad as an anime. I genuinely do not like DBZ

>2. Studio Trigger is going downhill
This has been happening since KLK. KLK was hot garbage, and not the good kind.

Trigger is only capable of producing shorts.

>1. One Punch Man is overrated garbage and is nothing more than a rehash of dragon ball z
Popular opinion.

Also a popular opinion.

OPM is fun
Honestly you fags hate fun. It's more of a comedy than a shonen

I found eva, shinsekai yori, and gurren lagaan to be unbelieveably boring. Really had to force myself through them, and SSY in particular frusturated me to no end.

Actually anything by Imaishi I don't like, unless inferno cop was done by him.

I like space dandy more than Bebop

Maybe not unpopular in general but its unpopular here so Ill say it. I thought K-on was good, not amazing but solid.

Jumping off this anons unpopular opinion, I unironically hate k-on and thought it was shit

Ideon be invoked is the best animated move of all time.
Rokka no Yuusha was really good.
Angel Beats was fucking terrible, all of it, not just the ending.
Charlotte is also fucking terrible.

Madoka Magica is exceedingly average at best

I love one punch man.

I despise all keyshit despite only ever having seen small pieces of Kanon and Clannad as well as the first five episodes of Angel Beats.
Although this is not such an unpopular opinion on/a/ as it is elsewhere. Pretty sure MAL and other sites for casuals eat that shit up.

I think kyoto animation is absolute garbage. The only good thing that studio has made is after story and the disappearance.

hunter x hunter is good

1 - Mecha is garbage in general
2 - Jap authors cant write characters and their interaction for shit
3 - "Classical" japanese humour is not funny
4 - Overreaction and enel-facing is poor taste

parasyte and assassination classroom are criminally overrated

You must not have watched much anime if you think Madoka is average.

The vast majority of Sup Forumsnons like or love K-On. Which makes sense because it's the best anime of all time.

>more than a rehash of dragon ball z
What the fuck are you talking about

I mean, you can have those opinions, but they make you sound like a retard

You are right, it's below average.

>1. One Punch Man is overrated garbage and is nothing more than a rehash of dragon ball z
>Unpopular

I ended up liking/hating exactly the opposite arcs of every review I've watched on the series (2011). I liked Greed Island and the battle tower, and got really bored for 80% of the ants arc and the auction arc, even if it did subvert shonen tropes. Maybe I just like the fights. Show's good though; solid long-form action series.

>Charlotte is also fucking terrible.
who the fuck doesn't think this

Sold great and had great ratings, only contrarian shitters on Sup Forums disliked it because muh hipsterisms

>1.
More of a parody.
>2.
Popular opinion.

>Madoka is bad
>If it starts with RE: you need to rethink your life
>FATE series is horrible
>We need a Touhou movie
>We need new character archetypes
>We need more Space adventures
>Remove all mechas

All good anime/manga are and will be entry level.

Steins Gate is fucking trash

Berserk is an edgy clusterfuck of a manga that pretends to be "deep"

he said unpopular opinions, not shit opinions

EVA is horrible and so is Gundam SEED

I liked SAO

All idol genre is trash
Mecha is trash
Re:zero is trash
Precure is trash

Just a reminder, please don't say an unpopular opinion but then also includes shows you likes in your post. All it does is make you look like you need medical attention.

It turns your unpopular opinion into a shit opinion

Is not a shounen at all, it's a satire.

Steins Gate pretends to do "science" on a serious level but fails. Its not honest in that regard.

Berserk is just unnecessary demon rape and gore to illicit cheap shock emotion in audience which is somehow supposed to be deep. All of Guts sasuke tier bullshit made me like Griifith even more.

These threads are always fucking faggotry. You can always post your opinion in relevant threads or make your own thread, just don't expect people to agree with you.

RWBY is anime. Fuck everyone, who disagrees.

I hated k-on.
Berserk is the guro wank fest of a closeted homosexual.

School Days is a fantastic deconstruction of the Harem genre and the VN is also a masterpiece

>RWBY is trash. Fuck everyone who disagrees.

I fixed your post for you.

Ange Vierge and FAG are 2 of the best anime of this decade. Especially FAG, which shows a knowledge of the medium, how to build scenes and characters that goes beyond anything I have seen in a tv anime. The only other show that came close was Hyouka, but even that doesn't have the spark that FAG has, when with 3 still frames it describe the mc, when it shows the dolls stealing the money and it talks about an addiction burning your money.

Kemono Friends is good and it should be taught in schools to show how you make an episodic anime, but the "videogame level" style hurt it a lot.

The first season of Diabolik Lovers is genuinely well done and thought, if it was a western movie it would have been a horror cult.

I don't think Berserk tries to be deep. It's art is massively over rated though.

Why do these people exist?

*Its

>RWBY is trash
>implying there aren't any other trash anime

>1. One Punch Man is overrated
sure
>garbage
i disagree but ok
>and is nothing more than a rehash of dragon ball z
nigga what the fuck are you talking about

Posters should be less afraid of saying they like something.

I enjoy OPM, NGE, TTGL,SSY, Angel beats, Madoka, Clannad, Berserk, K-on and everything else you hate to be contrairian.

If you've genuinely seen under 300-400 anime it's very unlikely your opinion ever holds any weight.

Specifically targeted towards those you post stuff like "X is average, Y is below average", yet have only watched babby-tier entry level shit and only watch seasonal garbage.

People may respond to this with stuff like "But that's not an unpopular opinion". People who have barely watched any anime will be very reluctant to ever admit they're new, whereas people who like to stroke their e-peen will obviously interject every third thread to spam "I've watched xxx anime therefore I'm better". It's safe to assume that at the current moment a very, very large portion of Sup Forums users would fall into the category of less than even 100 anime completed.

I want Trigger to go bankrupt.
Megumin is a shit Ieddit tier character and I have no idea why anyone likes her

>Ieddit tier character
What does this mean?

Zeta Gundam is better than 0079.
It means he doesn't like her. Learn Sup Forums terminology already.

I know that, I want to go a bit deeper.

I did too. Good visuals, good action. I can pretty much ignore everything else.

itt: opinions that are either fucking retarded or not controversial at all

I have no idea what Ange Vierge or FAG is.

>Ange Vierge and FAG are 2 of the best anime of this decade. Especially FAG, which shows a knowledge of the medium, how to build scenes and characters that goes beyond anything I have seen in a tv anime.

This is some advanced bait, 8/10 my man.

I thought Punch Line was an enjoyable watch worth the time, even though I know it's not a good anime

>go deeper
No depth. Just a buzzword.

>I've never seen Hyouka: The post

Punch Line was a good show because it didn't took itself too seriously despite having more than enough drama to make a more serious show out of it. It's genuinely a 7/10.

Shaft is a one trick pony and only produces horrible shows fitting for a horrible studio

It's not bait.

>I have never seen Arawaka Under The Bridge

most of the anime aired today has horrible animation

not unpopular

Such as? Not saying you're wrong, just want to understand

It's shit

good to know

"Not to my taste" or "popular outside of my circlejerk"

Parasyte yes, AssClass no.

Watamote is terrible
Five Star Stories was stupid and boring
Gundam 0079 TV>Movies
ZZ Gundam was pretty good after they left Moon-Moon
Hxh 99 was great and stands well on it's own. The same content in 2011 is inferior.
The majority of Fist of the North Star is shit.
The Berserk movie trilogy was decent for the most part.

All I can think of at the moment

all anime is shit they make for the gaijin, if you don't read manga you're a pleb and don't belong here

>they make for the gaijin
Objectively wrong.

fuck off normalfag

Oh I forgot
Bruce Faulconer is garbage, and DBZ would have been popular in America regardless of his music.

Why would you read/watch any review?
Also, the ''ants'' arc is my least favorite and the 2011 is mostly really bad and puts the series on the level of most overrated shonen.

Ideon>Eva

everyone who enjoys stuff like eromanga sensei is braindameged. Everyone who watches anime just and only because of cute girls doing cute stuff is brain damaged. Everyone who

Snk is god tier anime / manga

Try was my favorite season. Okay I think I'm done now

>afterstory
>good

Cool opinions. You should start a blog or a youtube channel.

Kill yourself.

Oh Sup Forums.

Yu Yu Hakusho only has one good arc and the rest of it is not very good
Konosuba is complete and utter trash
Bersek is overrated in both art and story
Jojo only has like 2 good arcs and the rest is meh
Liar Game is better than Death Note
HxH is not much better than Naruto or Bleach, One Piece is worse than all of them

>Yu Yu Hakusho only has one good arc and the rest of it is not very good
Which would that be? I'd say chapter black personally. Dark Tournament is way overrated

>enel-facing
Is this now its official name? Did Oda coin the term in that one panel?

Darker than Black season 2 was pretty enjoyable.

oh fuck off

Pretty sure I watched way more anime than you.

I never heard of enel-facing, what does it mean?

This assumes that they'd ever bothered going up whatever hill they're going down.

An accident t. mom.
>528

Hidoi

>1. Young Frankenstein is overrated garbage and is nothing more than a rehash of Son of Frankenstein

Giant robots are cool, but space opera and political drama are much more fun to watch.

OPM is supposed to be a satirical comedy
But people take it as a serious Battle Shounen

>Berserk is overrated in both art and story
Stop trying so hard. Berserk in its prime stands with Vagabound at the top of manga when it comes to its art and draftsmanship.

According to who?

maid dragon was average at best

I came here to post this, I think Trigger does a really good job with shorts but they've never been able to make a decent full length series

>unpopular opinions