A generation without fathers

>a generation without fathers
How did this happen? Why was this allowed to happen?

I'm white -- I had a dad. The OP is almost certainly low blooded negroid beast.

The state became dad and single motherhood became something to be proud of.

>tfw my dad died when I was 3 of cancer.
It fucking sucks but I spent my youth in the boy scouts just to be around other guys.

Gay.

Dad's stopped giving a shit ever since society told them that they're worthless pieces of shit.

Cue the millennials.

This was back when if they suspected you were a fag they'd kick you out.

I hate to say it but you are right... that post was gay.

>How did this happen? Why was this allowed to happen?
Feminism told women they don't need a husband.

A generation with rapidly declining income, which is already declined to a point where people can't afford basic necessities like home, stable career and secure savings. Literally all other problems stem from this

Peterson is a typical crook. All his hardcore fans are tools.

Boomers.

Faggot

You can have a dad and yet still have a fucked up family with no real father figure.

Is that what life in the outback engenders? The sun bakes your brain and you become rude and go to far?

>1960s - Divorce became normalized, women's lib and feminism was pushed to the forefront of the American political awareness. Men stopped being the focus of the family even in media.
>1970s degeneracy became the norm, drug usage and sex was glorified. Subcultures reached mainstream awareness and become popular. Communism was spread among the youth in all racial groups under the guise of liberalism. Men were being seduced by these things as a easy form of pleasure and easy way to love. The increase of men pumping and dumping became the norm.
>1980s - The damage had been done, conservatism was making a resurgence, but communist views were still on the rise and being fed to the masses via entertainment mediums. The single mother issue would be synonymous with a black, latino, and white trash until the 90s when it would start to infect higher class whites.

It was just a joke man.

Nah, but seriously I just wanted to be a dick. I’m sorry that that guys dad died. Must suck.

Stop being so mean to . Growing up without a dad is not easy.

My parents died when I was 2.

>a generation of men raised by women

The best you can hope for out of that arrangement is a numale. The typical result is criminals.

I'm a single father raising two kids. So fuck off.
But I'm white so that's probably why.

>easy way to love
That should be live not love though the free love movement was a huge deterrent of traditionalism.
Young men and older men were running from relationships and family life because why buy the cow when you can get milk elsewhere for some LSD.
Women's lib didn't make matters worse because just like today men were being villianized and there were aggression from all sides.
So men started to deny the beaten path of a job and finding a wife and settled for riding around getting high and fucking hippie sluts.

Look I defended him from the australian who also apologized, I do feel for him I was just kidding

my dad wasn't around much. I didn't know how it fucked me up until after I was done with high school. My life wasn't hard really I was just kind of neglected. Nobody taught me how to do anything. I have to learn all of life's little lessons the hard way. No wisdom was passed down.

I was raised by a boomer actually, so this sounds familiar to me

Mine was when I was 15 but iktf