Why do Americans let their daughters walk around in public dressed like this?

Why do Americans let their daughters walk around in public dressed like this?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1517201390992.webm

because it's hot and everyone wants to fuck hot tweens

god bless america

I want to get on my knees and rip those black tights to suck on that AIDs infested, Tyrone inviting cameltoe.

>I posted it again lel

Because, Mehmet - we have self control and don't have to throw a tarp over our women

Most american dads never wanted to be fathers. They are tired and burned out, and are happy as long as they get just a moment of silence. They'll let their family do whatever they want as long as they stop nagging him. Frankly, he does not care and just want to avoid more trouble.

>Le 56% durrrrrrr face
>Retarded tattoo sleeve
>Those hips lmao
>Not using a basket to hold your groceries
>That panty line and camel toe
>And to top it off, she's flat

Sad!

>dey be nuttin wrong wid sexualizin duh chilluns
>duh teebee told me so
>i saw it on duh teebee

is she walking around a store barefoot?

The real question is....why are you such a faggot?

Such a girl will never be with you

Just imagine how bad she smells after wearing that all day

>"Please give me the same answers I got yesterday"
Sage, as always

Looks like she escaped from the roast beef section.

*muffled BRRAAAPP*

I see her cunt. If someone sold x-ray goggles designed to peek under clothes, they would go bankrupt because with how sluts dress now, one can see everything.
Parents are also humans. If they see literally everyone is dressed like this, they will allow it. I've also known whores by instict, who took beatings from their fathers and were sent to the monastery, but still did not change.

A я y нe хoчy быть c тaкoй дeвкaй

because they want to make men tempted only to make them out as evil for beibg tempted. i kid you not, everything women do in these days is ment to be bait to make you do something that can ruin your life. they have too much power for their own good.

X-ray goggles are no longer needed. Girls dress in ways that show everything off already. Loose tops and no bras. Yoga pants where I can even see how puffy her pussy is.

Are there countries in Europe where you don't see chicks dressed in skintight pants everyday (when it's warm)?

I saw an 8 year old mixed girl wearing thot pants and shartmart yesterday. her mother was an obese white woman. every day we wall farther from God's light

Why were you looking at what 8yo girls are wearing?

its pretty hard not to notice an actual child dressed up in slut clothing faggot. obviously i'm the problem here for noticing something is wrong with it, really gets the almonds activated

She only wears it when going outside for a short trip. Dumbass.

Why does x do y.
Fuck off.

see look at this shit. you arent even allowed to acknowledge it exists. women and their orbiters are nigger tier when it comes to this

Haha calm down mate

Why do western europeans let muslims rape their daughters?

god damn..........

>sleeve tattoo
>tween

Unlikely

This girl is 18+ with those tattoos. You cant stop her from dressing this way even if you are her daddy