"OPEN UP! WE GOT A SEARCH WARRANT FOR HATE SPEECH"

>"OPEN UP! WE GOT A SEARCH WARRANT FOR HATE SPEECH"
>kick your door down
>mums in tears

Was the shitposting worth it user?

Other urls found in this thread:

americannews.com/california-prosecutes-man-insulting-comments-islamic-centers-facebook-page/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start.forming.vanguards

I dont spread hate speech, just Fascism.
Fuck democracy.

>dragon dildos
>your move Mr law man

>Was the shitposting worth it user?
always

>Fuck off! I have Freedom of Speech thanks to my Bill of Rights because I'm an American!
I cry for you, Argentina

>"hate speech"

Only a complete joke of a country would ban unpopular opinions.

I'd wonder how I ended up in the UK

>hate speech
>a real thing

Must suck living in the Islamic Caliphate of Europe.

All you have to do is shoot back at the cops and they rollover. Just look at Stephen Paddock. One fucking guy held the Las Vegas Swat team off.

When jackbooted thugs break down your door because of your internet posts, you live in a repressive, totalitarian dystopia. It’s a shame, really, because the UK used to be a nice place.

> Las Vegas
> one guy
Come on, user: this is Sup Forums, where exactly nobody believes the lone shooter theory

I don't believe it either, but based on the official story, that's what we know happened. If it's true, then why the fuck do we even have Swat teams if they don't do shit but look cool?

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that don't have guns
How do you people live?

It's not hate speech if not everyone hates it

>why the fuck do we even have Swat teams
To oppress People of Color. You don’t even have to do anything to them beyond making them feel “excluded” and “unwelcome.” Nothing says “Your kind is not welcome in our fair city” like kicking down some PoC’s door and seizing all his dindudope at four in the morning.

So just replace "hate speech" with "harassment".

americannews.com/california-prosecutes-man-insulting-comments-islamic-centers-facebook-page/

They're not european SWAT. I can tell because they're not making a visible effort to be diverse.
>Black combat gear
>Black combat gear
>Black combat gear
>Black combat gear
boring!

Since there's less than 30 of them, I can adequately defend my homestead from these burglars with my trusty WWII butter knife

> “Come and get me you filthy nig-“
> BOOM

>Implying I don't have a a permit for ownership of light and semi-automatic weaponry
>Implying if pic related happens I'll recognize the thoughtfulness of my government, hence also of their agents, and not shoot them on sight if they try to take one step in my garden
Hippity Hoppity Bullets for lost legitimacy

The French way

>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
And then as the smoke and dust clears, you'll see blood all up the side of the house with three of them dead and two more screaming in a pool of their own blood and piss, crying for their mothers.

Since they waste my tax shekels and don't do their fucking jobs anyways, I don't recognize US local or federal law enforcement as legitimate, so if they kick in my door I'll fill them full of holes. Any compliance from me at all is malicious compliance, and if they corner me and threaten my life and my property, I won't stop firing until I'm out of ammo or they're all dead, or I'm dead. I am not to be fucked with.

I will gut you like a fish with the same sword that I use to defend my virginity. Nothing personnel.

>tube bomb explodes in house entrance

>implying i'm in Britain

I’ve gone really far with the shitposting here on this website and not once have I had an encounter with the authorities for it. How the fuck do you get the FBI’s attention on a Polynesian arts and crafts forum?? Everyone on this site is either a LARPing faggot or an autist, or both.

What the fuck happened to Britain? These fucks used to have a global empire and now they are a joke

Absolutely, because the payout I'd get from the ensuing civil rights lawsuit would be tremendous.

Thread for liberal shitholes with no freedom. Merica.

>implying your miltiary LARP gear is better
>having Law Enforcement using military styled LARPing gear

>mums in tears
If that means my mother is alive again then yes. Absolutely. I shitposted so much I became Jesus and can resurrect the dead.

what military LARP gear? All I got is a butter knife.
Euro cops can't fight

I don't know what that's like, I don't live in a fake country

lol nope, can say all the hate speech we want here.

>tfw this happened but it wasn't "hate speech." and was instead "terroristic threats."

I was found innocent after a day in jail and a few months on house arrest.

>flag
>denying some of your states are dressed in full multicam and woodland camo military tier gear when majority of the time they are deployed in an urban area making camouflage useless

faggot, if someone breaks into my house with some bullshit excuse I blow up myself and all those motherfuckers with me

>implying my mom isn't a conservative Christian that hates Jews more than I do

Heh. Check out these plebs

Always

Jokes on them, the front door is booby trapped.

"I spread truth"

>*teleports behind you*

the only things you spread are your legs and gonorrea

that's how the donut shop closes

why would they need a search warrant for my home for internet shitposting
you go with warrants to the website host for the IP of the offending posts and then to the ISP to confirmed an owner for that IP

Big Brother Jew is watching you and may send ZOGbots to get you as soon as they are done chasing niggers.

any fud motherfuckers that stack up on my home like that are going to die. Not a single fucking chance everyone in that line wouldn't be dead or wounded.

Hate Speech doesn't exist, The Supreme Court literally ruled unanimously in this regard

This deserves multiple (you)'s

basically this but with filth instead of explosives

I have a rifle for home invasions.

>implying California is American

I never say any hate speach and i support strong goverment cracking down on anyone opposing it.
Disobeyence towards authority is a sign of degeneracy.

This is why you need a self-defense bump stock with a self-defense 100rd mag *and* self defense personnel grenades.

I thought we had SWAT teams to shoot dogs and video gamers.

Good luck catching me faggots, Im behind 7 proxies. My online alias is one of a man named Marcus im not disclosing my last name.

death by shitposting is the most honoraburu way to go desu

>living at home

underage needs to leave

>Living in a country without freedom of speech

How can non Americans even compete? I can walk up to a nigger in the street and call him a nigger and then give the finger to the nearest cop. Both completely protected by the first amendment.

Peter Sinclair

I was applying a euro perspective. We got guns in America. My camo is a rainbow ghille suit made from dildos to blend in to san francisco.

This is why you live in a degenerate country.

I heard it's extremely effective

I can also call trannies and faggots mentally ill to their faces and post that opinion on the internet. I can go outside and yell fuck Islam to my heart's content. I can pull out a loudspeaker and sit on a street corner calling for the creation of a white ethnostate state. You cannot do that in your country.

>mum
I don't live in a shithole called the UK

here is your (you), sir

This is an Aryan Brotherhood infiltrating a gay parade. To emphasize the effectiveness of his camouflage, he exposed his entire head and taped a fishing hook to his forehead. You tell me, does he pass for a faggot on a quick inspection?

Anyone got the /k/ post about the mannequin full of tannerite?

Holy shit what the fuck was that

For what price though? Being a social pariah because no one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever associate with a racist. Democracy and freedom are the true paths to prosperity.

It wasn't hate speech, I was merely presenting statistics

>Being a social pariah because no one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever associate with a racist
What are you talking about? Almost nobody here has a social life to begin with.

Jab all you want at the shadows but they're just that, a shadow of your consciousness.

>Jab all you want at the shadows but they're just that, a shadow of your consciousness.
Projection at its finest

>You got the wrong Hans

That's what I said.

Ye bro

Yet you're doing it again. With a hint of deflection at that.

You can start arguing any time now.

I only regret that I have but one life to give for my shitposting.

>158427665
>You can start arguing any time now.
omae wa mou shindeiru

Shitposting got all my Facebook accounts deleted, including my personal account. Can't hit up girls from highschool for easy sex anymore :o

>158427933
>resorts to gibberish
Yep, you're one pathetic motherfucker. The alt right ethnoempire at its height people.

>158428100
>He can't into latinized w33bsp34k
>on 4skin of all places
Just According to Keikaku

Based shitpost martyr.

>FUCK
>NIGGERS
>unloads 5.56 on the jewish dogs

>158428317
>w33bsp34k
nope just another dumbass.

You need some county hail time to sort you out son.

>>kick your door down
>>mums in tears
kek

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed!

...bitch!

CRAWL TOWARDS ME MOTHERFUCKER!

>158428413
and you need to grow some balls and stop hiding behind meme flags on your job

atleast you're creating content so we thank you for that

You need to grow a brain and stop being a fucking coward racist.

People like you in real life get your balls stomped on, btw. So shut the fuck up, GTFO my ron paul board, or be reported for violating rule 3.

My only regret is that I had but one life to waste shitposting.

>158428780
Well how can we stop being "disgusting nazi racists" when you keep creating content for us?

That's like that electric bike prank they use to bait niggers. Only this is with racism, white people and internet.

You'll never take me alive copper

Well at least you admitted to having no social life, so that's a start.

Did your GF leave you for a black man? Is this why you're such a salty NEET right now? Makes sense

>ancap
>muh rules

Got any better suggestions? I'm getting real tired of this shit on our unironic Libertarian board. Stormfaggots need to hang themselves