Why are Bulgarians such autists?

>1912-1913
>First Balkan War
>Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia and Montenegro form the Balkan League (~900k soldiers) and btfo the Ottomans
>Kebabs almost expelled from Europe, border is a few kilometers from Constantinople

>one month later
>Bulgarians aren‘t satisfied with the division of Macedonia
>instead of talking and negotiating with their allies, they chimp out
>attack Serbia and Greece without declaration of war
>Romania has a defense alliance with orthodox brothers Serbia and Greece
>Romanian Army walks into Sofia and ends the war
>Bulgaria lost almost all territories won in the previous war

>WW1
>Bulgaria joins Central Powers and allies with disgusting Roaches, Austrians, Magyars and Germans
>literally teams up with those, who've subjugated and enslaved the Balkans for 1000 years
>all 4 countries invade Romania and Serbia
>still lose the war

>2018
>Bulgarian Neets chimp out on mongolian basket weaving forum and call my ancestors traitors for respecting a defensive treaty and helping our Serbian brothers

Why can't we leave the past, acknowledge that both countries have done mistakes and move on?
The only reason why the Balkans are a shithole is because instead of discussing and negotiating like civilized people, we chimp out.

Vlacho-Bulgarian-Empire when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
youtube.com/watch?v=IBRHj-ZgTmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you realy dont know shit about the balkans

Pic related is the future of Europe

Lost me at
>Why can't we leave the past, acknowledge that both countries have done mistakes and move on?
Bulgaria will fucking burn. Fuck your negotiations.

stop it

Literally death to everyone except "Montenegro."

Yeah, not even joking. But both colors will be sucking on Russia cawk because enlightened anglos to the left will turn entirely shitskin and will need to spread peace further.
Slovenia and Croatia will pull through, you can add them to the purple. They will stop sucking German cawk once it turns brown/black.

i cant wait to slaugher your subhuman parents

It's quite clear that war is the answer to all our problems. Only no foreign intervention this time. Let's duke it out until extermination and settle all the bills once and for all.

Now this man speaks my language. Let's fucking do this bitchboi.

>Romania or Poland sucking Russian cock

Do you even know history? These niggers of Europe have Django fantasies against Russia, m8.

>ends the war
Wow, I had no idea that gypsies sniffed glue even back then.

lets fucking go srbi na vrbi

would rather kill myself than ally with servs

Whatever... I hope that you won't mind if we come and take your land after you depopulate yourselves in Balkan War 3.0 Electric Boogaloo

Also give back Timisoara Vlach scum. We gave it to you but now we want it back cause you suck penis.

Duh, let's play a game of "see how easy it is to trigger some autistic turkgars on this shitty board, did I mention Bulgarians are turkic and that Bulgar is literally a turkic word?" again....*sigh*

>Red will be split among us
>Muslims will have autonomous reservations in Bosnia, rest sent to Turkey
>Gypsies sent to India
>Russian agents will be purged in anti-corruption trials

>t.ahmed in germoney

give back Banat

Oh look, a wise German appears to give his 5 cents on the Balkan issues.
Fuck off an die by choking on a salmonella-infected schnitzel you cunt Kraut.

Oh, I know. You might want to check up on current events, too.
When faced with playing nice with ruskies or literally getting assraped by invading musloom/zulu hordes it will not even be a choice. Fact of the matter is, neither alone, nor together will they will be able to not fall completely under a sphere of influence. They are under one now, but that one is changing in a way that is not acceptable to these countries that still have a semblance of national pride and racial identity.

Russia will offer a better deal. Germanistan/France/Spain/etc are commiting sudoku, the Poles and rest of the gang are clearly not interested in following.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_persecution_of_Serbs

you reap what you sow, so stop sowing hate and genocide or else nasty things happen

god I could larp as a Turk and play this baiting-game with you, but I don't want to be part of your Turkgarian delusions
one monkey coming to the aid of another monkey, it this what it takes to conciliate your two animal nations?

Joining forces to defeat an enemy is different from sucking coo though, you divisive narrow minded jew.

>it this what it takes to conciliate your two animal nations?
You have no idea of the wisdom you just spoke kek

>ayyyy man dey wuz turgz hahahaa
>litteraly lost 2 wars because of germany
>still proud that we sided with you
>calls us turgz 4 dem bantz haha

You are naive. There will be no forces joined. You pay the tithe, and the stronger force protects you from the weaker one.
It is exactly how it is now, except the current protector is a rotting lunatic, and the rot is spreading.

I don't know what you're seeing on that map, but I see a bunch of little nails between two hammers poised to struck, aka Balkan history for centuries now...

delusions of grandeur I guess
at least they're not albanian

>Serbian
>brothers
kek

why don't you go suck schlomo's cock, hans?

>It's quite clear that war is the answer to all our problems.
This. Balkans have been boring for a while.

You should do it regardless.

Didn't know Serbs and Bulgarians hate each other. Someone quick rundown please?

Pic related

You really need a rundown? It's the Balkans.

Could not agree more my Burglar brethren.

>Literally saying how easy it is to trigger Turkgarians
>Turkgarians get triggered anyways
On second thought, calling you Turkgarians is an insult to Turks, they are better than you in every aspect

I really love Serbian war music, so I guess I'm interested in whatever happened between two orthodox nations.
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Kamen go back to your farm

Well done, but it wasn't that I meant

Go here for real level shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=IBRHj-ZgTmQ
It's all part of the great Serbian endgame.

But more imporatnatly, what faction would the serbs have been in stalker?

I am thinking possibly monolith

How fucking retarded do you have to be to ally with some Krauts because over personal grudge with Macedonia and then kill those same Macedonians who never wanted to be called Bulgarians at first place

Bulgarians are like OG Ukranians, greatest backstabbers in history of mankind

Either that or the bandits.

i think we had too much military gear to be considered bandits, and freedom seems to play well with bandits in a lot of mods/games. I think albanimals are better suited to be bandits.

Monolith-serbs
Bandits-Albanimals
Freedom-bosnians
Duty-?
Clear sky- slovenains
Mercenaries-croats
Military-Nato

If C-Consciousness is what brainwashes the Monolith and makes them fanatical, what is it that makes Serbs such? What is our true overlord?

I’ll not naive there are plenty of historical precedence for this kind of joining of forces (WW2 allies w/ soviets is prime example).

Keep living in your defeatist victim complex hell, jew.

Russia

Mate, Serbs and Bulgarians fought each other since the fucking medieval times

You generalise too much. Just because you Bulgarian says something it doesn't mean we all say it. Typical Sup Forums logic

>you Bulgarian
one Bulgarian*

this

>implying there’s anything wrong with joining central powers
A true white man supports Germany in any of their previous conflicts. Now fuck off shitskin

According to a particular "linguist" in Serbia, our supreme god is The Cock, as the supreme creator and impregnator. I'm not joking.

I didn't say all Bulgarians, but the majority of them are still butthurt about 1913 and hate on my people.

That might work on Amerimutts, but I know your soul.

Macedonia is in Greece

And you keep linving in your fantasies. Nobody can hurt you there.

I don't consider myself or my people victims, no more than the other small nations. We ever were victimized the most by infighting and our own poor choices.

Its ballkans,everyone hates everyone.
Most of us are not blind tho.Serbs,greeks or even turks may attempt to kill us,but the globalist attempt turn our sons into fags,our dothers into whotes and eraze our nation entarely.They are the greatest evil.

Romanians and Bulgarians are orthodox therefore they are good people.

Shut the fuck up you are acting like a victimized little bitch while trying to seem tough. You’re an embarrassment to Serbs.

>declares unconditional support to (((Austria-Hungary))), literally a multi-kulti hellhole
>goes to war for them

>fast forward 20 years
>claim to save the white race.... by starting a war that killed 50 million whites
>destroy the colonial empires of France and Great Britain
>sell half of Europe to the (((commies)))
>demonize nationalism forever

Germans are truly subhuman brainlets

>implying there’s anything wrong with joining central powers
A true white man supports Germany in any of their previous conflicts. Now fuck off shitskin

Lmao kanker op Kraut you fucking Barbarians invented nothing before Romans came and civilized your ass

>implying Russia isn't evil as fuck while being Orthodox at the same time

I support Germany in 2018

Thanks for the compliment, dumbfuck.

Russia and the Russians sadly died in 1917.
I wouldn't mind allying with Russia since we have culturally a lot more in common with them, then with Westerners, but I can't see it happen as long as (((they))) still control Russia

Whatever. It's the Balkans, that is what we do. We hate each other. Get used to it

Oh I have a lot of sympathy for Russia, but that's not saying much when the alternative to Russia is JewSA, the incarnation of Satan himself.
Politics aside, Russian people are close to my heart, but they should all know that they have plenty of flaws.

bulgaria sounds awesome

No one will take you seriously now. You are a countryman betraying your own country.

A full fledged jew through and through. Kys.

>oh boy oh boy muh bratushkas are sooo based ugghhhhh putkin please fill me with cum

Albania was taken from the serbs, parts of macedonia was taken from bulgaria, serbia didn't want to concede any more land so there was war, greece serbia romania ottomans and montenegro, romania and ottomans didn't do much though
Bulgaria did not get the territories they were promised, neither did Serbia

>that pic

Did you know that Bulgaria is actually a turkic word? The more you know

If Hitler had won...

>hahahah goyim ofcourse Bulgarians are turks hohohohoho

I like Turks and Finns are a Turkic people :)

I think he confuses Turks with Turkish

His flag suggests that he is a Turk

These shit memes are ironic as hell

saving theese holy kek

They are act pretty funny

kek what can I say? All in the game yo, all in the game.

>implying Russia isn't evil as fuck
Says a Serbian

BEEEHOOOLD THE SAVIOUR OF EUROPE, THE WHITE RACE AND THE ULTIMATE KEBAB REMOVER

I'm at peace with it. Serbs just struggle to survive, while Russia often tries to make itself look like this great hero and savior of the Slavic kind. I still love you, but just saying.
Come on now, that's a gypsy. Bulgaria is crawling with the bastards.

still doesnt explain why you sided with the ott*mans

>Come on now, that's a gypsy. Bulgaria is crawling with the bastards.

The bastards are crawling fucking everywhere in Europe. We need a solution.. because we are all fucked

>Bulgarians aren‘t satisfied with the division of Macedonia
Nobody ever is.

Nigger what Bulgaria was first country to fall under Ottomans they conquered your entire country before they even managed to unify all Turkish tribes in Anatolia

First of, yeah, we were because of geography. We were the first in the entry to Europe. Second, at the time we were divided so we were in a really bad shape(Game of Thrones and such)