culturewars.com/2011/Newton.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtu.be/A2JCoIGyGxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah a jew claiming to be something he isn't color me shocked

pretty much
the funniest part will be when we discover that a velocity exceeding c is perfectly possible for a manmade craft

>>claimed to be a genius
>>all his theories proven to be wrong

Basically, yeah, that's how that works.

Jewish PR, everyone.... relativity is a cul-de -sac meant to dead end goyim physics research.

This fucking kike ruined Physics he got his fucking kike buddies to infiltrate every fucking college.
Our physics are basically stuck in the 1800s but with computers because of this fucking HEEB.

>>all his theories proven to be wrong
are you retarded or is this just bait?
every of his therories are correct

All the videos on him being a fraud are probably illegal in Germany because he was a Jew.

only Americans agreeing with this apparently. Wonder how? Education? To much burgers?

his theories withstand 100+ years of testing. i don't know what crackpot videos you think of. give me a link to just one of his theories that has been debunked

do you even science?

Name a single theory that he got wrong.

They didn't stand fucking 10 years of testing.
The stuff that isn't false he fucking stole.

Are you ACTUALLY fucking retarded? I thought people only LARP'd as autists here...

not physics but yes

He is nothing compared with Hawking in the lineup of fraudulent physicists.

Gravity

how are they correct if they even cant prove their claim that the earth is not flat?

then give me examples

I gotta find stuff.
Wait up I wasn't even ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=OSkcHeGiUIo

Pretty sure he's a crackpot who thinks Einstein was a plat propagandist whose theory's were only valued because he wanted to avoid war with Germany, rather than his theories being right or wrong and if I had to guess he watched some retarded video detailing I'm sure in great science why his theories are wrong. Just a guess though.

special relativity would make all electronics fail if there are 2 people in a room moving in different direction while the electronics are turned on

This isn't even the one I wanted to give I didn't even see it before I watched it.
This is just an example.

A fucking youtube video.
Jesus christ. Is this the level of science you know?

Before I posted*
Fuck I need to rest.

What the fuck do you want me to do?
I'm fucking shit posting on Sup Forums right now.

I took accelerated physics classes as a junior in HS but that is besides the fucking point.

Deliver me a credible scientific peer-revied paper that debunks special- or general relativity or any other major discovery of einstein.

>every of his therories are correct

Nope, they aren't.

>junior in HS
bwahahaha.... ok. i think this is a waste of time here

>every of his therories are correct

Would you like to explain how the michaelson morley experiment PROVED relativity correct?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson–Morley_experiment

Yeah whatever.
I don't care go fucking report in to your kike overlords.

It was several years ahead of other students.

all theories are proven wrong eventually.

nothing in science (outside of) math is proved. theories are only scientifical when they have the possibility to be falsified with experiments.
after 100+ years of experiments, nothing einstein predicted could be disproved.
michelson morley shows, there is no ether. this lead to the idea of a constant speed of light, one of the major building blocks of special relativity

Wow you guys actually ARE retarded

This this why the UK and hasn't set foot on the moon. Nuclear bombs for one example of being correct.

Fuck I meant to type Sophomore.
I wasn't even paying attention to what I was writing.
The thing is I gave you a youtube video so you can watch it.

a crackpot source, as always when somenone tries to debunk einstein. the internet is full with such a garbage

I've fucking posted studies from reputable sources on Sup Forums and been laughed at.
Everyone is a critique.

For what it's worth.

>claimed to colonise the third world
>proven to be cucked by the third world

Einstein stole all of his theories from others.
Tesla created everything he did on his own.
I know who I think is superior.

>the michaelson morley experiment PROVED relativity correct

wut nigger?

All of his theories have so far been proven correct. The one big mistake he did regarding the interpretation of quantum physics he himself admitted while still alive.

Physically impossible.

What are you talking about? The Michelson Morley experiment confirmed that the luminiferous aether does not exist and that light travels through the vacuum without dependency on a medium. Even recently a Michelson-class modern interferometer (LIGO) confirmed the existence of gravitational waves, much like Einstein predicted.

The "neutrinos faster than light" thing was proven to be an equipment error you enormous retard. Is this the best you have? 7 year old fake news?

The OPERA experiment reporting faster-than-light neutrinos was investigated and found to be a result of faulty equipment. After several tries at repeating the experiment with the faults fixed, they found neutrinos were traveling at the speed of light, as expected.

So far, I'm pretty sure there's been no independently verified experiments that actually disprove general or special relativity - in fact, rather it's been verified numerous times over by predicting the existence of objects or phenomena that have since been observed and are now generally accepted as existing; black holes being the most often-cited example.

But, relativity.

(((Gravity)))

I didn't even fucking watch it.
I just rolled the dice.

>confirmed that the luminiferous aether does not exist

literally the opposite, yet it was published as a null result. so its findings are up for imterpretation, yet nothing proved.

>confirmed the existence of gravitational waves,

thats just false.

culturewars.com/2011/Newton.htm

Einstein claimed gravity was not a boson carried force but rather acceleration provoked by the curvature of spacetime. This has never been 'debunked'. In fact, we dont have a working theory that explains the mechanism of gravity.

How?

Now that is true. All scientific theories must be falsifiable and testable.

Apparantly relativity and quantum mechanics are nlt correct either. Im open to tgat being true because neitger has ever made sense to me. Ps quantum computing sounds more than a bit iffy as well. Potential science red pills like these could be a huge benefit to the alt right if proven true. Get on ot goys

>physically impossible
like i said, it'll be hilarious

No fucking way. Was he crazy? Didn't he discover AC?

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has norelationto reality." (Nikola Tesla)

QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

>literally the opposite, yet it was published as a null result. so its findings are up for imterpretation, yet nothing proved.
None of this is true. What do you gain by lying on the internet.
>>thats just false.
It isn't. Thankfully science doesn't care about your uninformed opinion.

>Mathmatics are actually holding us back.

We put so much fate in it, and everything we do is based on it, that we wont be able to move on unless we find another "system". And just by saying system, shows how little understanding i have outside of math. By using math for everything, we think we need a "system" for things to make sense.

we cant reach the 4th dimension, when we only have the tools for the 3rd

Einstein was the Bill Nye or Neil Disgrace Tyson of his time.

"Science" for the goys.

not sure, but I think it's a fake quote originating from a youtube comment

in a few years, you are going to facepalm when you realize what an idiot you have been believing in einstein.

>wut nigger?

that's what they say, though.

I think math is good when looking inward to understand whats here, but useless when looking outward to expand.

>good for 3rd dimension
>useless for 4th

>American education

>The "neutrinos faster than light" thing was (((proven to be an equipment error))) you enormous retard.

whatever.

>>confirmed the existence of gravitational waves,
>thats just false.
just saying "your wrong" to an expiriment that produced a nobel prize isnt convincing anyone.

>Einstein claimed gravity was not a boson carried force but rather acceleration provoked by the curvature of spacetime.

so what the fuck is a higgs boson?

>I have no evidence so I'm going to pretend a faulty cable connection is the work of the kikes

Excellent fact-based argument you have presented.

>education system is the only way to learn
being this retarded

>Excellent fact-based argument you have presented.

Do you know what a refractive index is?

>produced a nobel prize

/ourphysicist/ will save science. he grows stronger every day

>American autodidactism

what the fuck does that have to do with cable mismanagement?

mass != gravity

still not an argument

>What do you gain by lying on the internet.

could ask you the same

>scientism doesn't care , scientific method does

It's like primitive explanations of phenomena always being caused by gods.

Now every force we don't understand must be caused by some unknown particle.

even obama got a nobel prize fag.

>implying a "peace" prize is the same as a prize for cutting edge physics research

Go ahead and pretend physics is a lie, while you use your phone which relies on quantum mechanics and special relativity.

>obama got a nobel prize in physics

>what the fuck does that have to do with cable mismanagement?

it has something to do with GR and SR

The higgs boson is a scalar boson resulting from Yukawa couplings that gives massive particles mass and is related to the bending of spacetime, not the force we call gravity. The boson that supposedly 'pushes matter together' is called graviton and has never been observed.

Most of Einstein's theories have been undeniably proven correct you fucking brainlets.

youtu.be/A2JCoIGyGxc
This guy explains relativity pretty accessibly. At it's core, there are some assumptions. It is proven to work in experiments which can not be replicated by us. More importantly, it has no practical consequences whether you believe it or not.

This whole anti-science anti-Einstein thread reeks of a Jewish psyop to turn rightwingers into retards.

Not sure if the science deniers are shills or just the result of American education.

Would spacetime then be considered a field of gravitons? I mean, spacetime gives rise to the force of gravity, and if gravity is a force then it likely has a quantum representation. Since gravity is everywhere, would not spacetime be a field of gravitons? You might be smarter than me on this subject, I'd like your input.

You guys only hate Einstein because he's Jewish.

There is aether.
The US military did the experiment again and noticed that it exists.

That's bullshit and you know it

Dude, let me spell this one out for you.

Relativity is wrong, that's why it's irreconcilable with QM.

Just throw relativity out the window and everything makes more sense.

>You guys only hate Einstein because he's Jewish.

Poincare derived E=MC^2 before einstein did, but the jew owned media was all like "Look how smart this jew is!"

The existence of god and denying quantum physics.

Relativity has not been shown yet to be irreconcilable with QM, they just haven't connected them yet. And what gives you reason to believe QM is more set in stone than Relativity? They are each very well proven to be correct, there is therefore likely to be a link. (the graviton)

>high quality bait.png