EVERYTIME!

OH

Are they both okay

PROPERTIES

Angst thread*

Sup Forums

What's this from?
Is that Shiki?

sauce me senpai. This just sends me to an archived thread with shitty thumbnails, and won't open the pics.

Nevermind, I just dropped it after 5 page.

Actually forget it. I just found it, and it's poop

>wait 5 years for next chapter
>next chapter is finally translated
>Its about MC being a Homosexual
The only timed I dropped a manga this hard was kimi no rage

I do hope the author comes back to rewrite this. Axed endings are the worst.

Love transcends dimensions.

>looks fine
>only 6 chapters

wew senpai

What's wrong? You don't like pure love?

>1 chapter 7 years ago
Why even?

What mango is that?

stop posting this same shit in every 1page thread

One of my favorite mangas. I read the whole thing in a single night. It's depressing as fuck but also a little heartwarming.

Called Honeymoon Salad.

Okay

What is this? Is it hentai?

Oh I remember this. MC ends up in a 3-way relationship, but both of them don't really love him, correct? And the series ends up in a non-resolutive way, right?
It was pretty crappy, really.

>ggpr
Heh

google gets me nothing, can i get a hint?

Is Rain anygood? not vampire master, but the main manga?

It's pretty good, in the 5-7/10 range. It kinda feels like isekai except there's no actual isekai elements, instead you get better writing, i.e. not great, but not horrible either. Overall it's enjoyable.

my sides

rude

>ad on the bottom

kys

everytime

>Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte
get good

Good taste, user. Fucking love this manga.

how can a girl this perfect (not) exist?

So they exist in japan too

>medaka short hair
>zenikichi with glasses
the shit taste of this author is incredible

>MC ends up in a 3-way relationship, but both of them don't really love him, correct? And the series ends up in a non-resolutive way, right?
Correct. Wrong. Very wrong.

You clearly don't remember it. By the end, the MC breaks his ennui, the writer fulfills her 13 year long wish to marry him, and the seamstress both learns difference of love along with finally having someone to take care of (in this case, the writer). All three of them begin the story as very broken people, but each fulfills the other by the end.

Mikawa>Amano

kill yourself shindou

>let me post this manga that hasn't been translated since 3+ years ago to lure in anons and crush their dreams

the girl of the sausage factory

Just started reading this. Went in expecting COMFY but dropped midway because of retarded drama goddamit.

It's 12:30am, I'll leave the one page that I still love to this day. I would post Onanie Master, but I feel that it gets posted in every thread. This one finally deserves some praise, reading it with the rocky music in the background was the first time I ever jumped up in the air in excitement while reading something. God it felt good.

Chapter 141 - Gonna Fly Now

She was too good for this series.

>Would you form a chigiri with me?
Why didn't the translator make a full translation of this?

What is that?

One of the enemies Rain fights later is actually an isekai guy

Posting Berserk is cheating. Every single 2-page spread is absolutely fucking gorgeous. I genuienly can't think of anything that can rival the sheer amount of detail that gets put into it. The one you posted isnt even my favourite, it makes Zodd look like a manlet

sauce??

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE THE BALL BUSTER!

At this point the author is just going for full-on softcore with weird fetishes. Not that I'm complaining because I'm enjoying the ride.