GRAMMYs Ratings PLUNGE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THAT'S FOR YOU GET FOR NOMINATING A BUNCH OF NIGGERS
A NON-EVENT
CBS more than doubled the competition combined in the household overnights thanks to the “60th Annual Grammy Awards.” And this will certainly translate into a significant demographic victory. But the three-and-one-half hour telecast actually dipped by 21 percent year-to-year, with a 12.7 rating/27 share in the household overnights from 7:30-11 p.m. ET (versus a 16.0/26 on 2/12/17). That 16.0 household rating last February for the “Grammys” translated into 26.07 million viewers and a 7.8 rating in adults 18-49, based on the Live + Same Day data.

Other urls found in this thread:

glam.com/grammy-nominations-2018-diversity/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWujEfbMCfo
variety.com/2018/tv/news/grammy-awards-viewership-ratings-down-bruno-mars-1202680032/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
youtube.com/watch?v=DwrHwZyFN7M
youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I woke up to such glorious news this morning.
>don't watch Grammies
>wake up to butthurt that Mars swept the categories
>much reeeeeing over lack of black representation
>much reeeeeing over lack of female representation
>fucking Hillary Clinton read from the Wolf book

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

never understood why people give a shit about such events desu

Used to be a braindead entertaining way to end a Sunday evening. That was before award shows were used as a political platform for ultimate virtue signaling

I didn't realize the grammy's were still around or relavent

THIS. Growing up, I'd watch the awards to see the special musical numbers and performances, the nice dresses, etc - Used to be, you'd tune into Awards shows to get a taste of old school, over-the-top Hollywood glamour. The gays came completely out of the closet and began fagging things up, which made it less enjoyable to watch. Then they began ditching any pretense of entertaining anybody at all when all of the whiney blacks and bitching feminists took over the evenings to air their grievances and shame evil whitey. There is no reason to watch any of this anymore.

kek

tbqh though, I don't understand that people bother watching this shit at all. Some actors full of them selves, thinking they are the center of the world for saying lines in some stupid ass movie. I find the whole idea repulsive.

They think, they genuinely think they are better than everyone else, and they have nothing to show for other than parroting lines in front of a camera. That's it really. Then they stand there with this fake ass "holier than thou" speeches about """politics""" and social justice crap they don't even understand. They are all dumb as shit, it's embarrassing. Guess it also has a bit to do with the law of jamte when it comes to us

Yes people are not watching because of black people. Great analysis. Or can it be that people are tired of being lextured and insulted by a bunch of drug addicts who have been divorced multiple times while telling people how to live and vote?

I think the problem is that it’s just become a popularity contest between like fuckin Drake, Adele and Beyoncé. People who vote on the Grammys don’t give a shit about music, they want their favourite dancing bear to win.
Also fuck Kendrick Lamar, I bet he won a lot of Grammys this year.

I don't listen to popular music anymore - I don't even keep the radio on for background noise. But a few years ago, I did keep my ear to the ground (it was necessary for my job) and I have to say Bruno Mars was at the top of the game. It doesn't surprise me at all to hear that he swept the awards. Everybody loves that guy. But what happens when he wins? The industry bitches about a "white" guy winning.

The thing is...nothing will change. Next year it will be the exact same thing. And the next year. No one will lose their job for making a show that no one watches.

No, that's all because of (((diversity))), you dumb faggot. Everything stems from niggers.
glam.com/grammy-nominations-2018-diversity/

I love Bruno Mars too but there were almost definitely a lot of better albums than 24 Carat Magic. That being said, 2017 was a bad year for music.
Also Bruno Mars isn’t white, he’s very brown.

No, luckily this filthy nigger was snubbed again (for the n..th time?). In 2016 it caused a lot of shistorm when our Aryan Goddess won the album of the year over Lamar.

>I love Bruno Mars

Nigger, what?

Bad year for fake kike loops but great year for real music. Torrents and online stuff is eliminating the $$$ so it is eliminating their fake artists.

Praise kek

wait... the grammys actually happened?

kek
>and it's true

>I'm such a good person
>Let me lecture you all on how to live your lives
>I got out of rehab this tuesday for cocaine and heroin abuse after molesting my cat... and bef..
>remember to think about the environment while I am out flying in my private jet
>and you must remember to turn off your lights when not using them, while my mansion uses as much power as your local mall

300 million person country, only get 20 million people to watch on tv

Pretty lame

based vince mcmahon btfo's all forms of liberal media after linda is appointed to government under trump
>royal rumble btfo grammys
>xfl will replace football
>inb4 vince replaces youtube

>guys i have a really good idea for a marketing campaign

My experience as well and I'd guess the same for the overwhelming majority, it has really gotten out there esp the drugged mumble discordant emo rap.

Awards shows are just 1%ers masturbating onto the faces of the 99%. That anyone has ever watched them amazes me. At least sacrifice a baby live on TV or something.

I read Taylor Swift boycotted the Grammy’s this year and the public bashed her on Twitter. She for sure voted Trump. And if she didn’t, she will in 2020

All the Grammys has been from the beginning is an inner industry awards show. Who gives a shit about this circle jerk?

What are Grammys?
Is it like a grandma?

Posting for based Vince to save us all

This one minute video on the intro will sum up how the entire event went. I just can't believe it didn't hit record number of viewers with talent like this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWujEfbMCfo

> Growing up, I'd watch the awards to see the special musical numbers and performances, the nice dresses,

> the special musical numbers and performances, the nice dresses,

>performances, the nice dresses,

> the nice dresses

>nice dresses

>special musical numbers

>dresses

>I'd watch

???????????????????????????????????????????????? dude I have some really bad news for you.

There's gonna be more of this shit in the future.
We need to boycott all this crap.

Two peas in a pod really. It's a lump of all those issues and people are just sick of it I general. It's glorious to watch.

They're rubbish, meaningless and a popularity contest to pander to certain groups in society.
When Bruno Mars is a top winner you know music is in the gutter.

Their ratings will only get worse. The only people who watch this shit are Boomers who think it's still cool and what the youngsters watch. Then the Millennial leftist who watch it to be "WOKE!" YouTube has basically replaced all these Hollywood fucks for young people and I couldn't be happier.

Because they're brainwashed to.

>watch rich people sniff their own farts

it's time for this meme 'entertainment' to finally die.

Our goddess is the only sane pop icon

This.
I saw Uzi Vert on the red carpet in a hoodie. Any rapper who used to get the honor to go to the Grammies knew they had to clean up. Now I guess they know they are there to stay.

It's funny me and my brother recently started watching WWE again.

To be fair to celebrities, their marriages really are little more than financial partnerships. When you are rich and famous and, in the case of most celebrities, attractive, you are more than likely a horrible narcissist that is incapable of loving another person in the way a husband and wife should love another... so the fact that they get divorced often shouldn't be looked at in the same way that normies marry and divorce. In that way, celebrities are more like royalty when it comes to their reasons to marry another. Some of them, like Ed Sheeran, marry for love, but I suspect, like in his case, it is one sided (the cuck has loved his wife for years and she only got with him after he became rich and famous, from what I have heard.)

He still is at the top of the game. The nigga is like Michael Jackson 2.0. Everything he releases is gold. Most genuine sound in the industry, and the last remnants of funk and proper pop music.

t. one of his 39 writers and 15 producers

variety.com/2018/tv/news/grammy-awards-viewership-ratings-down-bruno-mars-1202680032/
>The show in Nielsen’s overnight metered markets averaged 12.7 household rating and 21 share in the 56 overnight metered markets, which cover about 70% of U.S. TV households. That’s down from a 16 household rating for the 2017 telecast.

It still got 18 million viewers.

>I didn't realize the grammy's were still around or relavent
They have never been relevant. Pick a random year:
Record of the year & Song of the Year & best male vocalist: "Don't worry be happy"
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Best Female: "Fast Car" Tracy Chapman
youtube.com/watch?v=DwrHwZyFN7M

Best music video: "FAT" by Weird Al Yankovic
youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

Best rap: "Parents don't understand" DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Presh Price (Will smith)
youtube.com/watch?v=jW3PFC86UNI

Best Rock performer: "Desire" U2

Out of all that the only musician on that list who remained relevant after that calendar year was U2. This is typical for the Grammy awards. They give it out to flavor of the month fluff and is almost never culturally significant.

>laughing about a few 100k less people watching the event

>not crying about the millions of people who actually watched 3.5 hours of that garbage.

That's nothing. Superbowl averages over 100 million viewers.

Before the internet the grammies and shows like SNL were a good chance to see a musicians perform for free. Especially if you were a poorfag without MTV

Shit the whole show was blacks and slutty bitches dancing around.

>watching the electric Jew

Mark Ronson

Forgot pic

The point is its down again and again. All the Hollywood bullshit is finally dying.

>Bruno Mars sweeps the awards
Oh my! What an upset!

It's crazy how successful will smith was with his corny fresh prince persona. Holy shit that flow and lyricism is terrible even for the era.

the only thing I tuned in for the Grammys was the Chris Stapleton performance, I was kinda confused as to why his wife wasn’t performing with him, the women they paired him with was terrible.

is that a reference to the happy merchant??
it's beautiful....

(((Grammy’s))) are for niggers, SJW’s, homos, and jews.

What kind of rare autism is this? Are you really reeee'ing about the colloquial use of the word "watch" as it refers to television audio?

lol they gave it to the spic kike because of daca fucking lolz

afsagasgsagsadgsadgasdgasdg no, they said they liked to watch the "musical numbers" and the "dressses" what kind of homosexual does this?

> Peurto rico
> daca
hrmm