Why this bitch always crying?

Why this bitch always crying?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1046678/16eec86746/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably cause people like you watch her

My wife Machi is so cute.

Rape victim

Crippling social anxiety that's made worse by the retards who interact with her. Natsu gets a pass because he's a fucking bear.

She needs a caring pimp.

Made for bullying, and is treated as such.

ptsd

We always do anal.

By how things were going in the anime I expected she to hang herself in the last episode, it would had been less cruel and more memorable.

Constant, brutal bullying.

exhentai.org/g/1046678/16eec86746/

Bullied into oblivion.

Is this some hardcore bullying anime? Now I have to watch it.

Really surprised this didn't get more doujins.

Alright just be prepared for the mindbreak ending

>Machi thread
>only 3 Machis posted so far
So this is what despair feels like

Maybe her butt hurts

She didn't deserve this.
She didn't deserve any of this.

At least she had legitimate reasons for being a crybaby, unlike say that little bitch from Hero Academia.

2nd OVA translation never.

Delet this

She was sexually abused as a child.

I want to sexually abuse her.

It was a good, happy ending though. Everybody got what they wanted and was smiling and content. I never understood why you guys had a problem with it.

>Really surprised this didn't get more doujins.
Bear is neutered and only one hentai mangaka thought of the strapon solution.

But she's still a child

No anime has made me cringe this hard since Watamote.

>cringe
Fuck off back to where you came from.

She has every right to, when she's constantly viewed as some kind of sex object.

It's true fag. Almost everyone around her fucking borderline tortures her/makes her do stuff she isn't comfortable with, and it was extremely uncomfortable.

She has social anxiety and often gets bullied by the village people. To make it worse she is haunted by the spirits of the village.

Sadly that 2nd OVA is what you could consider the real ending as it takes place also in the last episode and redeems the story but most people never got to watch it and probably never will.

Stop spreading lies.

I want to take Machi to live with me so she can go high school in the city like she wanted and then get her a half time job so she can overcome her social anxiety and then mindbreak her with my dick into being my NEET wife

Does she really get bullied and mindbroken or is it just a meme?

Yes.

It's true though.

Is it up anywhere raw?

It's not grimdark shit, but the people around her keep forcing her into situations she's not ready for without listening or worrying about her, which only makes her more afraid of social interactions. She's too shy to greet customers properly in a supermarket and yet they force her onto a stage for an idol contest on a neighboring city. This escalates until she starts hallucinating voices of people ridiculing her, and she runs away in a panic swearing to never leave her little shed again. The thing is that everything happens in a way that's disturbing rather than funny, which made everyone ask what the fuck was the studio thinking.

Yes, but it's nowhere near as bad as Sup Forums makes it sound like. This board is overrun with pussies.

>This board is overrun with pussies
Says the tripfag

inb4 ego induced autismo

Mikos are for ____???

protecting

Pussies and actual pussies(females)

damn right

Man, what a fucking disappointment of a show. He mental breakdown in episode 12 and her reverting back to being a fucking 10 year old was disturbing. Is the manga any better?

Yes it didn't do any of that shit. I know the author voiced his disappointment in the anime adaptation too.

Anal sex without enough lube is painful, especially if your partner is a bear.

Because the Ainu are the aborigines of Japan

The manga is unironically one of my current favorites.

Machi is figuratively me

They obviously thought people want a loli miko with social anxiety and paranoia, and they were right.

Impregnation

And what do you normalfags think i feel when you tell me shit to be "myself" and force myself to talk to idiots?

Plus, crying Machi gave me a boner

Moozzi2 raws on pantsu.

Thank you immensely user.

I don't think k she was forced to do anything she didn't want to. In fact, she actually ended up enjoying some of it. At least trying to sell samples of those mushrooms.

The problem with this show was that Machi wasn't encouraged to change. Instead, she was pushed to change but not helped through the challenges that go along with trying to completely revamp who you are. She needed Hibiko, but instead she got Natsu and Yoshio, the two people that wanted her to leave the village the least.

I don't believe that Yoshio was using Machi or forcing her to do things, I really do think he was just too caught up in trying to save the village. I can't really blame Natsu for how he felt and what he did because Machi was really the only friend he had, and they'd been together since they were both very young. Is it selfish for him to want to stay with her? Maybe, but you can't blame him for feeling the way he does. He even confronts his own feelings, something I didn't think they'd do, and he even recognizes he's being a terrible friend.

Finally, would Machi even be allowed to leave the village if she wasn't so socially inept? She's the Miko and bonded to Natsu, there are no other girls her age, and she has a duty to stay. Would she be allowed to leave at all? Is her extremely intense social anxiety some sort of warning from the gods that she must stay in the village? She literally has visions of them throwing rocks at her, and sincerely believes that happened. That's not normal social anxiety at all, that's like advanced schizophrenia.

Do you translate?

So the OVA 2 did actually "Rectify" the ending of the show.

For those who care, Machi isn't mind broken, and actually is angry and Nasu for not only not telling her he went to Tokyo but he also won the Mascot pageant he participated in to the point that she's want sto head back.

uniqlo was in an anime?

it was quite unique

Translation never.

I'd like to see it translated just for the sake of completion. Also a OVA 1 that isn't complete shit. This one I saw was a translation from a chink hard sub with the bottom cropped off.

I do care. Thank you for confirming, user.

Bump