Shingeki no Kyojin

ZP a cute.

Endgame right here, brothers.

EM a cute and canon.

Gabi!

I almost got diabetes from this. I'll admit, they would make a cute couple. Zeke's aloofness coupled with Pieck's shyness would make a GOAT couple. Shame Isayama didn't make this canon. Then again, he might see this and decide it's a good pairing after all and change his mind.

Eren will cuck his big brother soon

>And she had his ring for that reason,
It's common sense to have this equipment close at hand at all times. The situation can potentially get sticky at any moment for the undercover agent, you know.
>she never believed him.
Yes, that's my point exactly. She still had gone to the obvious trap despite knowing that it's a trap.

Please keep your delusional shipperfaggotry on the dying thread.

Because Armin told her Eren was going to get eaten. You're baiting or you are seriously stupid.

What's her endgame?

What were BA thinking when Reiner went from a spineless wimp to the buff alpha?

Alright, who does Hobo Eren confront when the time comes? How do you believe it will go down?

Zeke, or Reiner?
Absolute Longshot: Galliard or Pieck?

>Zeke, because he is more experiences and level headed
>Eren bluffs, threatening to transform right there in Liberio and going on a rampage. His transformation will signal the others.
>Eren will do this (bluffing mostly likely) unless Zeke cooperates in some fashion
>Zeke doesn't want to risk any harm to his Eldians, as well as condemnation of his Eldians by Marley should something drastic happen

Zeke is cunning though, he may attempt to thwart Eren, feigning cooperation.

Returning home like BR.

She wanted to come back home like BR. There's even a deleted scene about it.

AM is love.

Predict their next interaction.

All shipperfags are cancer. It's just I've had this impression while reading and watching the source material. And it explains her behavior quite handily. Maybe I'm wrong.
Yes, that's also the possibility. Nevertheless, the only rational thing for her to do in this situation would be to run immediately. And her behavior doesn't align well with her two self-proclaimed driving forces in her life: to survive and to see her father.

Cute brotherly moments. Would involve at least one fishing trip in the ocean. Zeke introducing his little bro to the warriors. And Mikasa sperging out at Eren's other family showing up when she thought she was his only family left.

don't mind that paranoid faggot, he's just unnecessarily butthurt over the possibility that Annie may have more admiration for Armin than others.

He also just disproved his entire point in the previous thread that Annie went out of her way for Connie when in reality she didn't, she was maintaining her cover. Annie and Connie were not friends like Reiner and Connie were.

the cutest.

gabi a war crime committing shit

Are you aware that the plot requires Armin figuring out the Female Titan's identity, right? And she did run, she just spared Armin's life out of pity. I have read the manga 4 times and never thought about this. It's really ignorant.

Ignore the retard. It's pathetic baiting at this point.

If she was maintaining her cover, why Reiner accused her to be a traitor? You just disproved your entire point.

I'm talking about the scene in the city. She should've politely refused Armin's request to run like hell immediately after obtaining 3DMG.
She had waited up to the last moment instead.

because Reiner is a mentally unstable fuckwad? Have you not read this manga? If he gets bit by a mosquito he'll go on a politically induced tirade on it before threatening to kill it. Look how batshit he went on Galliard once over nothing

>Have you not read this manga?
Ironic.

What? She did refuse, until Armin told her Eren was going to get killed. She knew something was wrong and put on the ring.

Have you? Reiner was in soldier mode when he saved Connie. And what you're saying has nothing to do with my post.

Becauase it was obvious to her they found her identity, and there was a possibility Armin would take her to Eren, dumbass.

EM is simply canon.

Colt does resemble young Zeke. What a nympho this Pieck must be.

Pieck made it back to Liberio guys! Shes safe and sound in the warmth of her home with her family!

She finally gets to rest easy for once, after being asked to do so much. I'm sure she'll get a good rest up until Hobo Eren breaks into her house and viciously murders her as she slumbers

>Reiner was in soldier mode when he saved Connie
lmao and Annie wasn't? whatareyou.. stupid?

Did Reiner betray himself then for taking a bite in the arm for Connie? QUIT FOOLING YOURSELF

Reiner will be conflicted about Eren (and Falco joining him). Zeke will try to manipulate hobo, but he'll have none of it because Eren now too smart.

>Hobo Eren

He truly is Zeke's replacement in every way

>She did refuse, until Armin told her Eren was going to get killed
He could've said any bullshit just to coerce her to go into the trap and she knew it.
It would be much more likely that there would be a shitload of troops and no Eren waiting in the ambush.

>Falco doesn't care about his brother having 14 years left to live but is desperate to save Gabi
Fucking waifufag

The hell are you talking about? Go to sleep retard. Are you an EMfag? You can't be more obvious with that baiting.

he could approach Reiner, Reiner might have more of a need to protect his direct family than Zeke would, and thus may be able to be coerced more effectively that way (maybe)

However, Eren did see a glimpse of Reiner's mental instability if I recall correctly. If he remembers that, he may be aware that Reiner could snap and be a liability for everyone involved.

Quads of truth happening. See you guys on next saturday!

What? Annie wanted Eren and she knew it was a trap, Armin said it, but it was her only chance to get Eren and then escape.

>There is only one set of crutches in the entirety of marley

You couldn't even refute the most basic of response. You think Reiner saved Connie cause he was in "Soldier Mode" and not because they were friends.

Then what the hell was Annie doing? "Emotional Girl" Mode?

I want to see Eren squash her like a cockroach, since that's what her titan looks like.

At this point, it's fucking suicidal and it doesn't stack up with her main self-proclaimed motivation "to survive".

Also known as best Eren

What Reiner did has nothing to do with Annie. Reiner accused Annie to sympathize with the Eldians because she saved Connie. He accused her to feel compassion for them, but then Reiner did the same in Utgard.

Annie saved Connie because she wanted to.

Will he die a virgin?

I hope Eren tells Mikasa to fuck off and forget him.

Annie told Marlo moments later that she wanted people to see them as humans, that's why she helped. And she didn't follow them through the tunnel. She refused to help until Armin mentioned Eren. Is it so hard to understand?

>double dubs to follow the quads
Definitely happening.

It does stack up to her main self-proclaimed to risk everything to win.

Why is this already the best relationship in the series?

Estranged brothers always make for some good drama