Is that a problem?

I'm super, super gay

1. This is Akko!
2. Akko is cute!
3. She got her yay back!
4. She's going to ask Diana out soon!
5. AKKO!

Wrong fucking picture God damnit

Just pull on your boostraps and get good. Nevermind the fact that I had plenty of time and help in getting over my ailment, but since I could do it so can you.

>4. She's going to ask Diana out soon!
>tfw trigger will never give us a real yuri end
I just want them to kiss

SASUGA DIANA

You've never been very subtle about it, Barbara.

Diana > Croix

You can't debate me on this, you'd lose.

I've been waiting for this episode since the first ova. I was this close to crying and I kind of feel like a fag, but it was worth it.

What a gay witch.

How do you feel that literally Chum Lee is the best boy of the series??

You're not wrong. Croix lost her magic and could never use it again. Meanwhile Diana got her magic back after like a week of trying.

Sasuga Diana.

SASUGA DIANA

Ep. 23 in a shellnut

Left or right Sup Forums?

>4. She's going to ask Amanda out soon!
FTFY

FUCK GO BACK
GIVE US ANDREW BACK

Akko don't believe in yourself.
And don't believe in the me that believes in you.
Believe in the YOU that believes in you!

Akko > Chariot

I love these ones where Diana gives Akko a surprise kiss.

Croix has her magic cubes still.

Diana spin-off when?

>he thinks Akko was asking for sympathy
What does a witch who feels like she's worthless would want when she's talking to the person she viewed as a rival? Sympathy is the worst thing you can give her at that moment since it'll be nothing more than pity.

>that sad sasuga
Almost made me shed a tear. Almost.

Are we really going to ignore that Chariot almost blow out the Moon on a tantrum?

She could have killed entire countries at that moment. We need to stop Chariot

>No one has refuted my arguments in the previous thread

Why do you all deny the true endgame? I'm only here to tell you all before you burn Trigger down for not giving you your precious yuri shipping.

i did

;~;

akkos voice actress is really doing a great job

Sorry pham, but we lost. Akko belongs to Diana and there's nothing we can do about it. Might as well take our L gracefully and move on.

There won't be any romance. There are two episodes left.

>;~;

Fuck off

This scene was socute.

Right, and its not even a contest

Han Megumi > Any other VA

>mfw no more yays

I think that Megumi Han is really carrying this series.

Those are the best ones, yes. Diana topping/leading will always be great.

make me faglord

>Implying NTR is not a thing

We can always go with NTR

>Andrew: Sorry, gotta stop the war.
>Ursula: Sorry, gotta stop Croix.
>Diana: How could anything be more important than helping Akko!?

I wonder if Diana and/or Akko will face Croix head-on.

It's not even about wanting pity, it's about at least being a little bit more considerate to her.

>thought there was an emergency reason for defacing the moon
>there wasn't, even croix was bewildered

wtf chariot, tides are no joke

Here have another.

The girl who played Kumiko in Euphonium is up there as well

First date went pretty well

>akko stops both so diana was right all along
S A S U G A
A
S
U
G
A

Akko is the key to all of this.

tell me FIVE barbara facts

Truly the best girl
DIANA!

AMANda needs to be the star of his own Shonen series. Look at that motherfucker.

I knew I can count my NTRbros.

left, hannah is an underrated qt

Diakko ship > any other ship

right, cause of dat ass

Tomoyo Kurosawa shines best when she's in Aikatsu or Idolmaster, her performance as Kumiko was meh at best

First it was punished Diana, then punished Akko. Next episode will be punished Chariot, right?

1. This is Barbara!
2. She's not gay!
3. Her butt is normal sized!
4. She's still pretty cute though!
5. BARBARA!

NTR ain't got shit on a love based on YAY.

Ursula IS punished Chariot.

Literally gay

why did Chariot shoot the moon?

Chariot goes on a suicide mission. Croix captures her and starts draining her yay along with her pent up anger while she burns the city and plays the NEET fiddle.

Akko and co split up, warning everyone about Croix and gathering up a fleet while Akko goes to Woodward/Polaris for guidance.

Akko returns to see everyone in aerial combat with roombas and putting out the fires. She frees Chariot, who doesn't know what to say, but Akko tells her they have a LOT to talk about. Her dream changes to something greater, lighting up the Rod.

Croix unleashes her giant nanomachine snake while Akko says the Words and draws Claiomh Solais, goes Full Samurai Jack on the monstrosity, cutting it to cube slices. Croix knocks her off...then the Shooting Star appears, choosing her as a master and saving her from falling.

Chariot/Akko face off against Croix, with them deftly working as a pair to kick her ass on one broom. Croix chooses death but Chariot refuses her easy way out, having her arrested. This was the big show that stopped the war and calmed things down, with Andrew smiling up while his car lies wrecked. Grand Triskellion is formed and activated, gives huge influx of magic power but only partially restores Akko's flying. Moon scar is also removed. Rod is destroyed.

Everyone in the school now knows, Chariot wants to resign, but everyone witnessed her actions and wants to give her a second chance.

Andrew shows up next day, asked what he missed and delivers the hat to Akko. Everyone giggles while Akko looks embarrassed and H/B look depressed.

Akko later clumsily flies up to Andrew and asks if he needs a ride home.

No seriously dude, consideration is not what Akko's looking for. She wants to be treated as an equal who can stand on her own. Consideration is what you give to someone who you feel you should look out for and help. Diana one-upped it and said that she thinks Akko is greater than her. There is no need to be considerate or pity Akko because Akko is better than she is.

Has the OST come out yet?

This fucking episode made me cry
I LOVE DIANA

Thanks!

That's what Diana thinks. It's only a matter of time when she visits Akko to go help her study only to overhear her being pleasured by Amanda.

Please don't kill Chariot please

Chumlee x Andrew OTP.

1) This is Barbara
2) Barbara has a big butt!
3) She loves to practice with Hannah
4) We all love her!
5) Barbara!

Why do actresses and idols do slutty and controversial things?

They desperately need the attention.

Chariot was literally attention-whoring because she thought it was the connection to the seventh word, which was way off.

>Ursula always clenchs her arm when she is reminiscent of the time she fucked up the moon.

I kept wondering why she did that.

>Not following Milkpuppy by now

You are a disappointment to all Diakkofags.

I would violate them both.

THERE'S WOODEN TENDRILS ON THE ROD

WOOOOODFUCKEEEEEEEEEER

No one's seriously denying that Andrew will win anymore.

Episode 23 is the proof Diana can be Main Character for LWA Season 2

t h i c c s u c y

I look at their twitter every now and then, but I guess I missed that one.

>forget about Diana
>I know an easy way to get your magic back
>we'll go to my room and I'll show you

Andrew visiting Chumlee's shop because he got curious of magic because of Akko when?

I would translate this but i'm lazy as fuck.

Source on the pic?
Lewd!

As long as she has Akko by her side.

I honestly think Diana is great because of how she works well and contrasts with Akko. They're on opposite sides of the same coin and enhance each other's personalities. Any other show, Diana would be boring because she won't have an Akko to clash with and help her.

Swastika magic is VERBOTEN

CHRISTOPHER LEE TRIED TO WARN US

@seren_lwa

MILF Sucy when?

As much as I like her, she won't work unless it's of her earlier days which means the rest of the cast won't be there which will never work or it's her OVA portrayal. Her TV portrayal won't work in a vacuum, she needs someone else to be the focus since she "shines" best as a foil.

Season 2. Hopefully.

When will Diana accept her fate as a cuckquean and give Amanda access to her finances?

>two episodes left
>the game will be shit
>manga will never be scanlated
>S2 never
Is it time yet?

Punished Chariot has been with us all along.

Manga already scanned

>you will never be reincarnated as a witch student in LN
>even if you do, you'll be reincarnated as one of the ugly witches that sit at the back of Akko's class

It's not fair!