Boku no hero academia

Why are so many characters in BnHA autistic?

When will they release the OST for S2? I need you say run v2. Currently I can only find the anime rips and it sounds really noisy.

I like Ochako. She gives off a Rachel Ray kinda vibe.

I want this
I want this so much

Because Hori doesn't know how to write.

or maybe he knows how to write (autistic characters)

I think that quirks actually do affect people mentally. The number of violent psychopaths running around is crazy.

Not even that, every character in MHA is on dimensional.

It's just another generic shonen that doesn't try to be different.

I think Horikoshi has forgotten about the traitor thing, just like Iida's subplot.

Why did Horikoshi skip last week chapter?
Is the busy work starts getting to him?
Please don't pull another D.gray-man or World trigger.
Ever since the start of this arc, he has been skipping chapters a lot more frequently.

He got sick, user

He's waiting for the right moment user. I do hope kaminari ends up as the traitor. Then we can have him be relevant for once.

So you and I can self insert.

the things I would do to nejire-chan...

Imagine the shitstorm on Sup Forums if it actually comes true.

If I were able blow up things with my bare hands since I was a kid, I would probably grow up to be a psycho too.

The reveal would probably be cool, but I'd hate to lose the guy from the class. He's friends with pretty much everybody.

I want Jirou to show me her girly side.

Bakugo looks kinda handsome when he's not a spergelord.

What will it take to break Ochako out of suppressing her feelings for Deku?

You know, it would make sense from a plot point of view to have one of the students being the traitor, raising up the dramatic stakes, but it would make sense for the villains to use a kid as a spy? How old are they, 14, 15? Besides pretending to be retarded, he would literary have to be a genius kid to be able to spy so well, and I think the risk of getting attached to the other kids is pretty damn high. A teacher would make more sense as the spy, or not a mole at all. After all, there must be thousands of quirks to covertly gather info: mind control, mind reading, a villain could easily have a power to see and hear anything another person sees and hears after touching him.

Nothing. Not even Toga shenanigans.

She's addicted to the Deku.

Quirks have made life in bnh just as bad or even worse than previous generations where everyone was quirkless.

People are now born in a society that glorifies the hero lifestyle and if you don't have the right quirk then you're doomed for a life of mediocrity.

We've seen plenty of times where the kids get jealous or gushes over another kid's quirk and that's just for UA which is a cream of the crop school.

Imagine kids who have to grow up in general public schools and adults who work crappy jobs due to their quirks.

Psycopaths should be common with people on the verge of going postal at any time.

>nips are already talking about "matching outfits" for Bakugou and Kirishima on twitter

welp, I can't read tonight.

that's what I get for drinking on a saunday

They were probably created by autistic people.

She floating herself in embarrassment because she accidentally touches her cheeks is one of the cutest things in this manga

>Bakugo
>Relaxed
Nice try

I really hope we get the mall scene at the season's end

I didn't even notice that. Cute!