FUCK THE UN - They Are Undermining Israel Now

>reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-un/israel-accuses-u-n-rights-forum-of-bias-over-palestinians-idUSKBN1FC14F
Look at those UN commies. Instead of siding with Israel, they keep undermining Israel's authority. It is clear that communism is taking over the UN. Why else would they discriminate against Israel? Israel is the only capitalist democracy in the middle east. Now, Israel has called for a reform in the UN's human rights body. We must create a petition to get Trump to do something about it. America has a lot of influence in the UN, so it can make a big difference. The commies can't keep denying Israel it's sovereignty. Pol brothers and sisters, let's Make Israel Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/06/donald-trump-us-jerusalem-israel-capital
dailymotion.com/video/x64fsv7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't care.
Israel, Palestine and the UN can all go fuck themselves. Not my circus and damn those monkeys are rabid.
MAGA. Build the wall and shut them out. Just stay in the UN to veto things in the security council.

Shills are up early today

>Genocide is only bad if the goyim do it

You are the shill here. You must be one of those leftists who complain whenever Israel defends itself. Trump has declared Jerusalem as the Jewish capital city. He will not let the UN dismantle what we have accomplished.

Shills just go on and on

No, Trump moved the embassy to where the Israeli government is located... per US law... and it makes a lot of sense.
he didn't declare Jerusalem the "Jewish Capital City" you JIDF retard.

But Rabbi, Jews created communism. Fuck 'em.

>didn't declare Jerusalem
Try harder, shill.
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/06/donald-trump-us-jerusalem-israel-capital
"Defiant Donald Trump confirms US will recognise Jerusalem as capital of Israel". You lost, leftist shareblue shill. Make America and Israel Great Again!

Yes, they did.
But...
I'd rather they have their own ethnostate, and all the Jews move there - including the Rothschilds.
I don't give a fuck about the Palestinians. Those guys were assholes to their fellow Moslems in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon. Even other Arab Moslems hate them. They got bit by the Palestinians when the Moslems extended them a kind hand and so their own PEOPLE said fuck the Palestinians. Israel offered the Sinai to Egypt, and Egypt said "You keep Gaza, those Palestinian bastards killed Sadat!" Israel offered the West Bank Back to Jordan, Jordan said keep it because they tried to kill King Hussain.
Why should I care? I just want the Jews out of my bank, My media, and my government. No more wars for Israel. Let them all "go home".

What are you? A retard who can't tell the difference between Jews and Israel?

>difference between Jews and Israel
Wow, you're a fucking retard. It's called JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL for a reason, you leftist cuck.

>I'd rather they have their own
Then you need to help. The UN will not just let Israel be a sovereign nation. Tell Trump on Twitter to do something about it. The UN will keep pressuring Israel, until we demand a change to their "human rights" department.

(((They))) are all Marxists commies OP. They just pretend to be something else to trick the goy.

>I'd rather they have their own ethnostate, and all the Jews move there

So you're a Zionist? Nice.

This better be bait...

No. A zionist would claim they had a divine right to Palestine he isn't claiming that he probably doesn't care if their ethnostate was at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean he just wants them gone as do I.

if the communists were ruling the un they would suck these jewish cocks dry, user

Hitler was a Zionist.
KEK. You really are a Jewish shill and a very bad one at that. So much for the Jewish master race meme.
I don't need to help Israel massacre Palestinians. They can fight their own battles.
If you love Israel so much, MOVE THERE and get the fuck out of the US of A.

>I'd rather they have their own ethnostate, and all the Jews move there - including the Rothschilds.

People who say this are nothing more than JIDF using new tactics. All the money goes back to Israel for everything wrong in the west.

Agreed, let israel fucking pay for it. The jews make up 43% of the wealthiest 1% in our country, and yet they have our entire population of 320,000,000 serving their tiny little nation of just over (((6million)))

wtf i love the UN now

Nice digits. But the US of A was there to HELP Israel should the 67 war turn bad.
One of my Marine buddies was out there in the Mediteranian to help those fucking bastards... and yeah, look what Israel did. They in the ultimate Chutzpah, they denied it and lied their asses off because they believe in their satanic ability to fool the goy.
Lots of assholes in the world, user. Our mistake is trying to help them and letting them live among us. Give them their own country, and leave them to their own.

Why are we paying Israel when they should be paying us? They stabbed us in the back every damned time we tried to help those bastards.

dailymotion.com/video/x64fsv7

Look at AIPAC. They don't stay in their own country, they scheme in the shadows and try to influence all over. The only solution is them all going to Israel and Iran nuking them. Jews simply must not be allowed to continue as a race.

Fuck off kike

You're right. They DON'T stay in their own country. That's what Hitler forgot - it's the "International Jew" - not just the German Jew.
Maybe Hitler thought if they had their own homeland they'd all live there and leave the rest of us alone. But it was seriously wrong. These Jews have a religious belief that we're just there for them to use, and that they've a divine right to rule us and consume us.

Unironically so

>MOVE THERE
I would, but there's not enough space. Israel is too crowded right now. We must reclaim the territory first, by building Greater Israel. UN will not even let Israel have control over it's own land... Thankfully, Trump and right wing europeans are on Israel's side, as good Christian nations should.