Why are Aliens/Angels always portrayed as Aryan?

Why are Aliens/Angels always portrayed as Aryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reptilians are the true master race pleadean scum bow to them

take that back reptilian scum!

Cuz we wuz kangs n sheit

Because if they were black they'd look like demons and bats

No you wuzn't. You are risen apes, whites are fallen angels

Because space elves are the combination of least threatening and most intelligent looking. White is associated with purity.

Because if the niggers are the "real humans", as they claim, then white people must be descendants of aliens, because their women are out of this world.

>This
>Aryan
Try again.

Greys are inferior to Telosianos mah nigga

Oh yes, this just screams "Blond hair blue eyes".

HOLD UP

we're mutt rapebabies to them

>Why are Aliens/Angels always portrayed as Aryan?

They aren't... plenty of aliens look nothing like humans, and plenty of angels could easily be confused for eldrich horrors... "Do not be afraid!" they say, because they are a mass of wings and eyes.

wtf was ezeikiel smoking?

because whites came from angels and blacks came from african kangz.

>tfw no pleadian GF

Because they want them to be viewed as superior.
/thread

Oh come on now, there are greys and reptiles and blue ones, chicken people etc... all very diverse.

They aren't lol

Most accounts of alien species are ugly, human hating creatures.

Only a select few actually give a shit, and they happen to be white.

because blacks can't into space, duh

Those who resemble humans the most are Aryan tho

Whiter than you, muhammad.

For the same reason that a shitskin like Jesus is depicted as white. We want to imagine our mythical creatures as appearing beautiful.

So the romans wrote nothing about how jesus looked?

we come in peace

Jesus was undoubtedly Aryan. He was a reincarnation of Krishna, he even brought Aryan logos to the Semites.

The Aryan ones live in the hollow earth fyi
Agartha/Asgard

Lmao if they travel through the cold darkness of space for hundreds of lightyears it sure as fuck won't be because they want to plant daisy's you faggot.

DAS RITE

Jesus was born from a jew lady and a roman soldier. So not exactly.

If only the US Gov didn't protect the polar openings.

t. rabbi shekelgoldblattstein

>Jesus was born from a jew lady and a roman soldier
Try to grasp the concept of reincarnation my mutt friend

Since when was Joseph a Roman soldier?

Because all this BS is made up and drawn by whites .

Kek. You reincarnate inside your own bloodlines.

>Krishna
lol, no
youtube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako

Not necessarily and especially not in case of great spiritual leaders. They appear around the globe but many stem from the same spirit.

LQ bait m8

Should add that to the amerimutt list

Blasphemy.

The hidden meaning of being anything more than 0% shitskin in these memes is funny.

el vegano de las americas...

>we come in peace

Fallen "Angels" are trying to weaponize humanity against you....

Duh.

artificial telepathy, controlled by an AI, yo.

>show vegano plx

If they're technology was such, they'd have next to no reason to come here.

>You reincarnate inside your own bloodlines
wrong

They're obviously Jewish

>wrong
Sorry senpai I don't make up the rules. It's just how it is.

>vegano
It's right here

>If they're technology was such, they'd have next to no reason to come here.

Any post scarcity civilization pretty much only has one thing left to value... Genetic material for research purposes.

evolution produces all sorts of interesting adaptations, and the potential combinations of adanine guanine thymine and cytasine are practically limitless.

Seeing what novel solutions to the problems of survival evolution has come up with is pretty much the final wealth to be found, if your civilization is post scarcity.

No bright-ass sun to stand under all day so no need for melonin in skin. Hence blond hair blue eyes. Blue eyes are also more sensitive to low light conditions as found in space. Use some common sense.

you don't need much... just a teeny tiny drop.

interdimensional stellar engines, it takes 45 minutes with their fastest ship to travel 40 lightyears, days with their older ships
angels, of peace, of love, of understanding
telepathy is the language of understanding

God makes the rules. That's how it is.

WE

>They're obviously Jewish

Jews are honorary Aryans.

No one would belive niggers in saucers.

>No one would belive niggers in saucers.

Uhm, sweetie...

How would you define "Jewish" then? I am obviously talking about a particular phenotype and Jews are highly unlikely to have it.
The 0.01% of your people being "Aryan" are obviously European rapebabies

ARYAN

>that faggot version of Fantano on the right side
LUL
Typical Navalny voters.

Not always, sometimes they're woodpeckers.

Based Gorloj

What is this chicanery? Niggers still live in mud huts and have yet to crawl out of the primordial soup but they've somehow managed to find their way into space? Why, I might just have to rethink my entire worldview.

ancient african legend says they will return when gayness is accepted worldwide

Because they were. No, seriously, there was an advanced society of whites who conquered the world prior to the last ice age. When I say advanced I mean in comparison to their contemporaries. Some of them survived the ice age and passed their knowledge on to the hunter gatherers who had survived in tropical places. There is a reason why there are stories of white skinned, bearded gods and angels passing down knowledge in every culture from China, to Okinawa, to Mexico and South America and the middle east and even Greece.

Elerian Master Race

>sarcasm
But look at all the blue eyes there.

So what you're saying js Jewish women are dirty fucking whores?

We were angels and shit!

Until the fucking Satya Yuga ended and we were forced to exile from Hyperborea

In the Universe there is a principle.
The principle is wewuz.

Genetics are the most prized commodity in the Universe, remember that.

disclosure this year ? pic from james gilliland

Because we're too good for this planet. That's why we're disappearing.

I wanna believe.

Mommy!

can u imagine how society would change ? transportation , energy , healing technologies shared with humanity would jump start our evolution processes by ages ,i cant wait .

"Dr Pavel? I'm UFO."

Blame the Raëlian cultists, France's answer to Scientologists.

haha, who funded those faggots? israel,deepstate ?

im a paranoid schizo that had a psychotic break about reptilian overlords and I know this shit is like crack to me,but, i cant stop reading about this crap

Plenty of neurotypicals enjoy reading this stuff too, it's like fantasy but there's an attempt to set it in reality. Same with demons, ghosts and mythical monsters.

Sigh, if only.

That is a great question. Read up on them - they spread out to other countries and then had several mass murder/suicide incidents in Francophone Europe and North America (Québec) in the '90s. They were into all kinds of sexual rituals, cult-funded experiments in human cloning (!!), and they required members to be both very wealthy and very attractive.

Ancient Hypoboreans

i think they were used as lube to prepare collective human consciousness for 'blue beamers' wet dream .

Also the name itself occultic RA(sun god) EL-(god from hebrew)

It's OK - human beings and our beliefs are very fascinating, and I am sure that (if another user hasn't already pointed this out) this is another iteration of our species' beliefs in angels and other supernatural beings below the level of god(s), with this incorporating the modern idea of extraterrestrial intelligences.

>neurotypicals
What is tumblr doing on Sup Forums?

am i aryan enough to be extra terrestrial?

U a whore lol

Yes! I am surprised that this group doesn't get at least an annual post on Sup Forums since it was a real, documented, batshit-crazy cult of the Western elite class with some actual influence in certain areas. It would have been fun to infiltrate just for the weird UFO-themed sex, if you had both the looks and the money.

Jesus was not a human. He was a higher being , so great that the greatest human to have ever lived is not worthy to unbuckle his shoe

who the fuck timestamps the site and not the board they're on

Nope

WE