Why do you guys hate Israel? Seems like leftist nonsense to me

Why do you guys hate Israel? Seems like leftist nonsense to me...

>Only country promoting freedom in Middle East
>Only country in middle East that let's you practice any religion you want
>only semblance of Western Civilization in middle East...
>Killing sand niggers

I used to hate them when I was a leftist punk. Some lib teacher in my highschool taught us all about how evil they were for violating the rights of the Palestinians...

That was 8 years ago. Today I see Isreal as the only hope in the middle East. Why am I wrong. This isn't a bait thread, I want to know why I should hate Israel. I am open to having my mind changed

Thanks all.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia802609.us.archive.org/12/items/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping. Seriously, why should I hate this country ?

USS Liberty. Lavon Affair.

They parasites. Israelis are worst than arabs and niggers combined.

I don't hate israel as a country, the problem is the people

Chadsrael

We don't hate Israel.

how blind can you be? we are Israel's attack dog. They are willing to con us into bullshit wars that cost american lives and fuckloads of US tax money. Violating rights of Palestinians is just another reason to dislike them outside of how they screw us internationally, palestinian families get fire bombed out of their homes kid detained on bullshit charges. The liberals just pretend to hate israel they never actually do anything about it

>bans Christians from even immigrating there
>are not of Shem
>are not Israelites nor Judeans
>kill everybody who is
>sends all the brownies everywhere else and kicks out their own
>are a Rothschild freemason state that should come from above and controls all worthless fiat money interest payments to themselves
>do false flags
>created isis

I've only met a handful of Jews in real life and they were obnoxious.

This. All wars you fight are in favor of Jews, not your own. Pic posted today by some Jew on /pol.

I'm not antisemite
I have nothing against arabs

Obviously, otherwise you should hate half a France.

If Sup Forums is of the opinion that every ethnicity deserves its own ethnostate, why not allow Israel to exist. It doesn't mean the US or any other country would have to support it or like it.

>inb4 jidf shill

>I have nothing against arabs
of course you don't
if you disliked them, then you wouldn't let them invade your country, kill your people and rape your women en masse while bragging that french people lower their eyes on the street and flying algerian flags around
if you had something against them, you wouldn't let them do that
but instead you prefer to attack their biggest enemy on the internet while they gangbang your sister
tous mes meilleurs voeux et bisoux de Haifa :^)

you arent wrong. zionism is just jewish nationalism. it is functionally indistinguishable from any other form of ethnic nationalism. all jews believe that israel is the jewish promised land, and that they as jews have a god given right to rule the lands of israel. the divide comes from what individual jews consider to be "israel" the ones in israel are either happy with what they have, or want the greater israel plan. the globalist jews believe israel is a metaphor for the kingdom of god, and that they are the destined rulers of all mankind. to them the entire human race is within the kingdom of israel.

in summary jews are not molithic. zionists want the same thing white nationalists want: for the jews to fuck off to israel and live there in an ethnostate. the globalist jews want to rule over all nations

this is underrated, untill the zionists possess all of the land they consider to be theirs they will keep doing shit like this. you shouldn't not hate jews, you should just hate the israelis less

exactly
they're berbers though
as if we had a choice. remind me who brought them here?
I don't fight the arms, I fight the head
>tous mes meilleurs voeux et bisoux de Haifa
you have to go back

>remind me who brought them here?
you cucks did
>I don't fight the arms, I fight the head
>I don't fight the arms, I do what the arm tells me to do out of fear and cowardice and fight the enemy of the arm
>you have to go back
I AM back

Im after that mother of terrorism pic anyone got it ?

yes I remember the referendum about asking french people if they wanted some massive immigration
arabs never told us to fight jews, the opposite isn't true though
if you are back why are you still there too?
desu I'm in favor of palestine against israel but if that'd mean your people stop parasiting our country I could rethink that, the prolem is that you took their land and are taking ours too

>you took their land
so what you omegacuck? they deserve it 200%. french sissies always defending their bully, stockholm syndrome should be renamed paris syndrome
>taking ours too
ah yes the great hebrew invasion of gaul circa 2000 AD

it's unreal the mental gymnastics you people go through to find excuses for your invaders
Michel Houellebecq's work wasn't fiction it seems

Have they annexed the west bank yet?
If not fuck off until they do something

Im after the mother of terrorism pic anyone got it ?

stealing US tech and then selling it to China

US tax payers have given them over a trillion dollars

I'd rather make the holy land European-Christian again but birthrates don't allow for it. Whitey has wasted trillions on the kike for less than nothing in return. Americans treated the inbreds better than their own blood and they still turned on them. They exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century. They've been removed at least 359 times throughout history.

When do we all collectively say enough is enough? When do we finally look at making a pivot? The Muslims are content to live in separate lands and won't be polluting us through the airwaves or internet cables. They believe Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad. They revere Mary more than any other woman. Kikes believe Jesus is boiling in his excrement for eternity and they believe Mary was a whore. I ask everyone.. why is the choice so apparently obvious, if we're forced to choose?

>Only country promoting freedom in Middle East

They're a tiny country with no natural resources, no diplomatic relations with neighboring countries except Egypt and Jordan, and only 8 million people, they're in no position to promote anything.

>Only country in middle East that let's you practice any religion you want

This is true, but who cares? It's Israel. No Middle Eastern is going to follow their example.

>only semblance of Western Civilization in middle East...

This is true, but again, who is going to follow their example and learn from them? It's the Middle East.

>Killing sand niggers

And they're not even that good at it.

>Today I see Isreal as the only hope in the middle East

Look, I'm fine Israel, I have no problem with that country, but the alt right hard on for them has got to stop. They're not Superman. Yes, they're doing quite well considering the circumstances they're in, but they have no influence over any surrounding country in that entire fucking neighborhood, they're not changing shit in the Middle East.

>Why do you guys hate Israel?
LYING BASTARDS
GAS THEM ALL, THIS TIME FOR REAL

Never forget what hohols (aka cryptokikes) did to your children. When I saw those pics, I nearly threw up

>Burger education
Oh i forgot, these kikes are running your country...

GAS THEM AS WELL
RIGHTEOUS ANGER 1000%
BOMB THEM, SALT THE EARTH

Fucking kill yourself Goldberg.

You're a disgusting retard and don't belong in the world.

lels, it's all satire. we love Israel in Sup Forums.

they don't like black people.

Only Orthodox, Conservative and some Teform Jewish Jews are official. Everything else is second class.

>we love Israel in Sup Forums.

I know I do

It’s the headquarters for Jewry, which is an abhorrent force in White countries. Jews use it as a US-taxpayer-funded source of resources.

Harvey Weinstein has Mossad agents tracking women who accused him of sexual assault. That should tell you all you need to know.

A lot of Jewish organized crime in the US is possible because of Israel.

israeli military intelligence services in conjunction with compromised components of the US government and military carried out 9/11 as a flase-flag terror event designed to draw america into an open-ended and protracted war in the middle east for the sake of systematic obliteration of israel's enemies and the rendering of the region into a series of pseudo-ethnostates largely devoid of any sovereign political or military power, besides the terrorist state of israel itself.

who does?

Jews (when they are in White countries)

This book explains everything
ia802609.us.archive.org/12/items/JewishSupremacismByDavidDuke/jewish-supremacism-david-duke.pdf