latimes.com/local/wattsriots/la-me-watts-riots-latinos-20150809-story.html
snopes.com/2018/01/27/california-law-prohibit-unsolicited-straws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH AZTEC BLOOD

>nations are spooks
>borders are fiction
>embrace your new diverse democratic reality, peasant

>hurr your ancestors were immigrants so you should just let in everyone
The immigration debate in this country is absolute cancer. Especially because every normie seems to believe we're the only nation of immigrants. Yet when asked if all countries should open their border their immediate response is no.
Oddly enough burgers here are concerned with what's happening in Europe with regards to immigrants but couldn't even be bothered to correct their own immigration problem.
Absolutely mind-boggling
Pic very related. That's the entire population of Italy by the way

My ancestors built this civilization, and it is my duty to defend our modern society against third-world invasion and subversion. My ancestors weren't lazy, lawless, low-IQ leeches on society - Those are illegal aliens - they are NOT "immigrants."

>friend, my ancestors were conquerors
Fixed that for Carlson.

>Your ancestors were immigrants so you have to accept immigrants.
My ancestors were racists, so I guess it's only right that I accept racists too.

no liberals seem to be able to put the current economic, demographic and cultural situation in context compared with previous eras of immigration.

nations are formed in race/ethnic wars. A group of people with a singular identity proclaim their independence.

borders are protected by violence. Borders are made up of blood and bones.

no. War is the final chapter. When things get too diverse, war is the only recourse. It's natural. It's a cycle.

Modern people downplay race wars of the past.

they were likely colonists, pioneers, conquerors, settlers, etc, but even if they were immigrants i imagine they were at least LEGAL. fuck the left is insane, they're like a bunch of cat ladies

Look at a state like California.

They brought in a bunch of low class Mexicans. Then they opened up the borders to Koreans, Arabs, Nigerian nurses, Persians, North Africans because the Mexicans needed doctors, lawyers, engineers but all the white people were moving away to flee the Mexicans.

California has a Mexican working and lower class and a non-white middle/affluent class which gets less white every minute.

it's slowly becoming its own country. Pretty soon there will be a war over California.

Hey my grandma got a Purple Heart so that means I get a military burial right?

My ancestors assimilated, they didn't expect the rest of the US to become bilingual to accommodate them.

My ancestors came here in the late1600's. They built an advancd civilization out of the fucking MUD of Virginia so I should just allow millions of brown orcs ,who destroyed their own country and have the IQ of a rotten potato, flood my country and wreck it? Hahahahahhahahahhahha.No.Just no.

Weren't those immigrants legal ones though?

YOU HAVE A GERMAN CAR & A KOREAN PHONE CHECKMATE BIGOT

This is such a weird argument if you actually think about it for more than 2 seconds. Think about the implication:

What do Tucker's (or any wipeepo's) ancestors have in common with current waves of migration?
>they weren't born in America
So do all people in the world who were not born in America share a kindred bond? And are 3rd+ generation children of immigrants obligated to feel this bond as well? So everyone in the world is exactly the same? Or to put it another way, to butcher and appropriate John Steinbeck, does the entire world population consist of temporarily undocumented Americans?

This could only make sense to a rootless cosmopolitan who thinks borders only serve as a hindrance to business and obtaining exotic food

reminder that jorje ramos LARPs as a spic. The dude is 100% european stock with a tan. Mexico has a de facto caste system where there's an elite white minority who control everything and use the hordes of brown mestizos as biological warfare against us.

This.
1) our ancestors were white
2) our ancestors were SETTLERS, not "immigrants". They came here to homestead virgin soil. They did not come here to leech off the teat of the preexisting civiliztion, taking advantage of the infrastructure and gibsmedats of those who came before. We built this fucking country.

If that happens, we need a Sherman to oversee a march to the Pacific Ocean. California as a piece of real estate is fucking awesome, but no amount of postbellum "reeducation"/reintegration will quell the authoritarian commie that resides in the hearts of all of those that inhabit that accursed state.

Anyone see that bill their state Senate just proposed which would give $1000 fines and up to 6 months of jail time for waiters who provide an unsolicited straw with your meal?

immigration debate is impossible with normies because everyone's tiptoeing around the obvious fact that non whites are sub human filth that bring their problems with them wherever they go. if you import third world people, you import third world problems. if you replace a shithole african country with millions of white europeans, you get a first world nation

If non whites were equal to whites, they'd be equal. but they're not - sor they're not. its a truth that is so obvious you have to go insane to avoid facing it, and thats what leftists have become

Well said and nice digits.

He should ask him
If Americans can't get along with each other, why should we import more people in?

>My ancestors came here in the late1600's. They built an advancd civilization out of the fucking MUD of Virginia so I should just allow millions of brown orcs ,who destroyed their own country and have the IQ of a rotten potato, flood my country and wreck it? Hahahahahhahahahhahha.No.Just no.

same; came over in 1643 but in new england.

Do you know who Jorge Ramos is? I
His definition of racial harmony in America is pretty much the same as Islam's definition of world peace - that is, America is gonna always be a racist hell hole until the entire country is a Catholic spic dictatorship that declares vassalage to the Mexican government.

I'm just waiting for someone like Tucker to snap and go
>My ancestors conquered this land, it's ours now and we make the rules.

It wouldn't be a March to the Sea but a March Down the Coast from San Francisco to San Diego.

This. There was no nation here before our ancestors conquered the land, it was 99% wild and they tamed it and built it. They didn't come here because the indian economy was so much better than theirs.

>Pretty soon there will be a war over California.
And Ill be here to kill those spics and commies

DUDE JUST LET THE FINANCE LOBBY LOAD TURD WORLDERS UP WITH DEBT LMAO WHO CARES GET MONEY

Europeans entering America weren't immigrants. They were conquerors, doing the same thing human civilizations had done for centuries.

you hypocrites will complain about anything.
you think dems have a monopoly on talking points?
this whole board is nothing but talking points/propaganda.

What's stopping one group of immigrants from keeping out another group? How is this an argument? There's no natural law that forbids hypocrisy. You wouldn't get mad at a boxer for saying he doesn't want to get knocked out.

The completely hilarious thing is that Mexicans are racist as fuck ! They hate blacks with a passion and look down on darker skinned people (caste system).
It's actually pretty funny mexicans are bitching about natives- and hide their conquest agenda behind them- when the Mexican Indian Wars lasted from the early 1500's to the early 1930's!!

>Sup Forums distorts history for the 35978th time today

This is why you subhumans aren't welcome on /his/. The vast majority of American whites today are indeed immigrants, coming over when the country was already well established, and many of them would fall within the legal definition of refugees, by modern standards

You're bring because statue of liberty

comment so thick

>America is the world's Ronald McDonald House. Trust me, I'm a historian!

>nationalism is dumb because you can't be proud of stuff you didn't do

My ancestors are fish
All your water are belong to me

They came when welfare was practically nonexistent and there were quality jobs available. You're a shit historian and probably a shitskin too.

>$1000 fines and up to 6 months of jail time for waiters who provide an unsolicited straw with

hahahahahahha fuck off source

They came when there was no requirement other than showing up. Only in 1924 is that immigration control was tightened.

wtf i love somalians now

>immigrants
My ancestors were colonizers dumbshit. They built a civilization out of nothing.

Liberals
>Open borders is good for us!
Also Liberals
>Old white invaders destroyed Native America

Get skinned alive you fucking MUTT

MUH POEM

Subhuman has no argument against the truth and just throws shit like a monkey. And you complain about niggers. I swear I'll do the utmost to rid this country from the likes of you.

>whites are responsible for slavery
>haha most of you came after slavery
Pick one,darkie.
I mean holy shit you're brainwashed!!

on the bright side, the blacks are being replaced too. their share of the population has remained proportionate to that of the white (actual white) populous. that means they're following the same trends but will become an even smaller minority in the not too distant future.
how do mexicans treat blacks? can someone enlighten me?

interesting. my british born great-great-grandfather didnt have sufficient papers back in the 19th century when he moved to the US and was kicked out for it. now we're canadian

No my ancestors were conquerors...

>the blacks are being replaced too.
dangerous redpill
someone get this to black twitter

YES I KNOW!
Fucking fuck fuck!
VI ÄR ALLA IMMIGRANTER! UTAN INVANDRING SKULLE INGEN VARA HÄR!
>we are all immigrants! without immigration no one would be(/live) here!

They still haven't answered his question either. How is importing illegal immigrants good for Americans and how many illegal immigrants should we import? How many do we need?

They have no answer to this. They just want votes.

Holy fuck America can't get any worse than that and I thought Poland and Hungary were the worst for humanitarian aids for refugees. This is pathetic and its sad that America has reverted to such narrow and racist attitude after a progressive start with Obama and now Trump is going to ruin any advancement made.

WHITE immigrants

>shocking twist: race war actually happens between blacks and latinos

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-blacks-latinos-south-la-20170228-story.html

latimes.com/local/wattsriots/la-me-watts-riots-latinos-20150809-story.html

European immigration from the 1800s to the 1920s were necessary to fill up the sparsely populated lands of the west and to build up the industrial northern cities of the north. But even when immigration was restricted because the urban areas became high poverty, high crime areas and within a few generations after that they assimilated completely into American culture and had generated wealth.

This is why I never go on /his/ anymore. You reddit Wikipedia infallibilsts ruined everything. Only rei koss is the reason why I sometimes gO back

Here's snopes running damage control and, curiously, not giving it their patented true/false rating

snopes.com/2018/01/27/california-law-prohibit-unsolicited-straws/

>But Tucker, you don't understand. Immigrants contribute to the economy!

Jews were immigrants to Israel. 3 times.

You swear on what? Are you ready to kill? Have you ever shot anyone before? When was the last time you fired a weapon?

What arguments - what do you think you're here arguing?

You're dead and you know it. You're not here to gloat, you're here because you're scared.

I never said anything about slavery. As expected by a subhuman, you bring irrelevant shit to the discussion since you have no argument against the truth.

Your ancestor was probably involved in some shady shit. No way Americans, being the British cock-suckers they were, would deny entry to an upstanding Briton.

You're giving them way too much credit. It's more like

>Well Tucker that's a very good question. Now let me tell you about west point graduate Me!mba Hakeemrey and how he taped himself into a box and fedexed himself to America as an orphan at the age of 3 and who now has 12 honorary PhD's

>your ancestors were immigrants!
my ancestors were also Vikings, or some other type of aggressive savage, does that mean I'm given permission to act JUST LIKE THEM?
Besides, I thought we weren't supposed to take pride in the accomplishments of our ancestors.

>Jews were immigrants to Israel. 3 times.
Underrated post.

>What arguments - what do you think you're here arguing?
Exactly, arguing is beyond the capabilities of a subhuman like you. All you can do is fling shit and threaten violence, just like the niggers and mudshits you complain about.

Actually there was a nation in the tip of North America that the Spaniards fucked over.

My ancestors are slave owners, so It's ok I can go and buy slaves too?

>memeflag

You're so far gone that you actually believe this. We're past the point of "arguing", you denied having debates or conceding any points. You are so much of a worthless fucking coward that you really are just going to lie down and die.

End your own life and go on your own terms, because you will not have any favorable terms otherwise.

The entire purpose for settling America was to build a new Europe. EUROPE! SETTLING! Settlers. God damn it!

I'm gonna need you to turn in your flag

So much this!

Don't care.
This nation was founded for whites and our laws used to reflect that.

No, calling subhumans subhuman is just pointing out that they are not people like us. They are inferior and therefore not worthy of being considered people.

My ancestors came here in 1816. They built Central Illinois from the ground up. They drained the swamps, turned the soil, and turned it into ridiculously profitable farmland. It's $15,000/sq acre now.

They didn't come here expecting handouts and gibs. Then in the 1930's they decided to give gibs to farmers and suddenly every farmer became rich.

>migrant crisis

vs

>migrant nation-forming

And people still think there is an argument for civnat

/thread

we where settlers big difference we built our land and the immigrants came to use it. and fuck it up.

I'm not a liberal, I'm from /his/. Stop projecting you piece of shit.

I never denied this
>America was built mostly by white people
True
>White people made America great
True
>Whites weren't immigrants, they were settlers/conquerors/colonizers
False. The vast majority of whites that came here were indeed IMMIGRANTS

My great grandfather came in the mid 1600's he settled the country. There was no country to immigrate to.

I am pretty sure someone in my ancestral lineage was a rapist or a slave holder, probably both.
What should I espouse?

>No way Americans, being the British cock-suckers they were, would deny entry to an upstanding Briton.
>>Sup Forums distorts history for the 35978th time today
>This is why you subhumans aren't welcome on /his/
The irony is too thick for my knife.. America and Britain didnt have a good relationship in the 19th century, you tard. They were adversarial until 1895.

what in the flying fuck is going on with your name. this aint snapchat show tits or gtfo.

The immigrants of the past are so different from the immigrants of today that there's no point to equivocate the two beyond your autistic compulsion to correct people, or that you're trying to give false credit to the argument of the shitskin.

>Official diplomatic relations reflect the dispositions of the entirety of the country
>Sup Forums education

Next, you'll tell me that 19th century Americans were brainless zombies that ONLY followed exactly what the government told them to.

troll harder.

White European ancestors prior to WWII
>Risk everything to move to a new land fraught with dangers
>No infrastructure
>Garbage economy
>Just brave fuckers who took a chance
>Build the nation over generations
>Fight and die in countless wars
>Great depression
>WWII
>Come out well positioned for the modern world we know today
>Tucker is the progeny of this

Modern Immigrants
>Just want to make more money
>Move to this easy, comfortable place
>Don't join the military
>Try to dismantle all avenues of American exceptionalism
>Organize to fundamentally change the country
>Rich ex-pats and border hoppers are the progeny of this

Gee, what a powerful argument.

this/

All that matters is that most white people came here after America was well established as a country, to collect the fruits of the nice society that was built here. They didn't "build" anything, the country was already built.

If white people are so "brave", why don't you move to a shithole and create a new, nigger-free country out of nowhere? Can't let go of your comfy, first world living standards?

What you are missing is that just because America is made up of immigrants, doesn't mean that America is an immigrant nation on principal. America, as how the founders saw it and how immigration policy up to 1965 affirmed, was for whites (Europeans) that were needed in order to make use of the massive amount of land that the US people found themselves with. Immigration is to serve an end, it isn't the end in itself. We have long past the point of needing immigration to how a functional nation.

There are many reasons why we have a too far open immigration policy, and non of them are in service of the people living here. The Democrats use it to buy up political capital in the form of votes; as they change the demographic make up, they weaken the cultural solidarity of white people thus weakening the integrity of conservative values and they bring in immigrants from nations that are culturally more attuned to the big government policies that democrats run on. They are the most open in their attack of white people and american values, and will sell off the founding people of this country for a different demographic ensure as an easy voting block and taxbase to keep the Democrats in power.

Republicans agree to it and allow it because they are more concerned with their corporate interests instead of the people they are meant to represent (white people). They pay lip conservative service but that is all political theater. They are controlled opposition to the Democrats in their attempt to diminish white america for political gains. They are willing to sell out white people as well, to keep the the cost of labor down and their corporate buddies on top. They are just more subtle about it.

The immigration question is a question on race, but the mainstream has made it a taboo discussion, and the liberal cultural hegemony that permeates in western society forces whites the accept moral suppositions that will inevitably destroy them and their nations.

They were settlers and conquerers

>I'm not a liberal, I'm from /his/. Stop projecting you piece of shit.

It doesn't matter what you think you are. Labels don't work here, it's either the truth or lies and you've chosen ideologies with it's foundations in lies.

I'm going to say it again and make it abundantly clear to you - you are going to die. There is no more point in which arguments can be made in this country - you've chosen where you stand and the only future we have is war. Your future is lying face down in the dirt choking to death on your own blood. If you have any family, they're dead too. Not even being edgy, you all asked for it and this is what you're getting.

We have to spread the meme (and the truth) that settlers are different than immigrants. Unlike immigrants, settlers come upon a land that is undeveloped and/or, in some cases, empty. This is the case with Afrikaners, the first white Australians, and with American colonists. These people arrive to the savage wilderness and construct civilization. Immigrants, however, are those who arrive to a society which has already been established.

This country was not built by immigrants. It was built by settlers and their descendants. Did immigrants contribute to society? Absolutely, Thomas Paine is one example. But they did not create our society. Settlers did. The idea that America was built by immigrants is a fabrication of history.

>Yes give up your birthright without a fight and struggle tooth and nail to recreate for your great great children what your ancestors with great diligence built for you.

I swear we have become a nation of feckless retards.

Our ancestors didn't have a welfare system to save their asses if they were stupid and lazy.
Before the welfare state, 2/3 of the people the immigrated to the US went back to the shitholes they crawled out of because they couldn't hack it here.
Now we let every fucking foreign loser and their entire loser family stay and ride the dole, handing out citizenship like participation trophies at the special olympics.