Just watched this and wow. The LA riots were an anomaly right? No way it happens again

Just watched this and wow. The LA riots were an anomaly right? No way it happens again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The LA riots we're cover for something else.

Not too long ago I watched a Walgreen's get looted and burned to the ground in Baltimore. The police were ordered to stand down by the mayor. It could easily happen again.

Yeah black people have become really chill and friendly since then

>Biggie and Tupac had both discovered their own versions of Pizzagate
>Evidence had to be burned and or moved to other towns

What did Darryl F Gates mean by this?

la has riots all the time and has since the 60s
frankly they're overdo if anything

The black population of the US is rising and the white population is falling. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be more like Brazil than south Africa.

Yeah black people have really calmed down a lot since then. There's no way that they would riot over some fake bullslhit these days.

Black population is basically stagnant. It's gone from like 12% to 12.1% over decades. It's Asians that are rising fastest (because immigration) and then Hispanics (highest birth rate at 2.1 kids).

US government stats show it rising and the white numbers falling. I can't remember if it's gone up to 14% now or its on that trajectory over the next decade or two. Meanwhile white numbers have and are predicted to continue falling.

The US is getting blacker.

LA Riots were justified
Come at me bros

Dey dindu nuffin
It wuz self-defence against his toxic whiteness

just like the detroit riot were an anomaly, just like black live matter looting and pillaging are an anomaly.
just THINK of what is the common denominator in those riots.

LAPD was responsible for everything, and ended up undergoing major reform afterwards.

>Black people are never responsible for their crimes, it's always someone else's fault

It's called the knockout game and eventually white people are gonna get tired of playing.

White oppression.

Yeah cops have really stopped getting away with excessive force and murder. Theres no way that they would kill innocent unarmed civilians these days.

last year 1000 white people got killed from blacks playing the knock out game.
oh wait that was the amount of people the police killed woops!

Do you need me to post the FBI crime demographics website, or?

L.A. Riots are preview for what's going to happen when you finally hit 49%.

>criminals get killed
shocking

>there were cops right up that street

What bs. Why did Gates hold back at the beginning?

Rodney King was a scumbag who belonged in jail, but the cops should never have beaten him and they should have been in prison too.

>he thinks everyone who gets killed by cops is a criminal
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHBA

Do you need me to post the DOJ audit and statement of the Missouri police department?

criminals or idiots who got themselves in a position to get killed. no sympathy for either.

>tfw they literally got off by claiming that as black people they have no impulse control and commit violence based on primal urges

Funny, but here in Austria people dont get shot, they get arrested. The Austrian police even somehow manages to arrest African immigrant murderers without bloodshed (despite them criminals being armed).

I wonder why...

They unironically did nothing wrong. He was fucked up on PCP and they couldn't restrain him.

He thinks BBC tastes good.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're baiting, and that you're not actually mentally retarded

Literally no idea why.

I'm Australian and cops shoot people here. Guy in my neighborhood got shot and killed two days ago by the po po in fact.

because Austria is a nation of cucks

So following procedure and cops doing their job well is "being cucks".

Interesting.

I wonder if thats why I live in the world's greatest city.

>So following procedure and cops doing their job well is "being cucks".
If you are a potential violent offender and make erratic movements then you will be shot.

The nigger who threw a brick at the driver's face and gave him permanent brain damage and physical disability is also a father who had a kid under a year old at the time. Interesting fact. I'd probably kill my dad if he was that much of a piece of shit but you know, niggers.

Isn't Australia owned by American oligarchs or whatever it's called? like the media & parties. if not, then excuse me

It's Hispanic and Asian than anything. The black birth rate similar to white ones. I just looked it up, they're 12.7% of the population, up from 12.1% in the 1990. That's a really slow rate of growth. And even then most of it is from the little African immigration the US gets.

Hispanics meanwhile went from nothing in the 70s to like 30% now

How many whites were killed by blacks?

Wasn't Austria the country in which a little boy was raped by a migrant in a public pool, and the charges were dropped because the judge claimed the migrant couldn't understand "no"?

It was also the country where guy got off a rape charge because he had a "sexual emergency".

>If you are a potential violent offender and make erratic movements then you will be shot.
In the USA maybe, not here. Cops here have 3-4 years of training, whereas the cops in the US have less than 3 months worth of training.

And Im not going to waste my time explaining the distribution of power and the executive branch and their duties, because you probably aren't even out of high school yet.

You live in Innsbruck?

Maybe you can explain why your country gave a rapist a light sentence because he claimed he couldn't understand that the ten year old didn't want to be raped?

You mean where the the trial was ruled as mistrial and then the immigrant who raped the boy went to jail, but the alt-right doesn't speak German and therefore misinterpreted the facts to suit their own warped agenda?

Im against immigration and against #refugeswelcome, but holy fuck stop with the group think mass delusion.

It's honestly impressive just how fucked race relations are in America
It's bordering on colonial Africa tier

And Asians are about 6% of the population, but they grew by 46% in the years from 2000 to 2010. If the immigration from Asia keeps up they're gonna displace blacks as the third largest group.

jail or prison? srs

ReadAnd thank you for making my point of not understanding distribution of power, since the executive's job (topic of discussion) has nothing to do with the judiciary branch of power (court sentences).

Educate yourself.

no just the vast majority.

>flee from police at over 120 MPH down a busy highway in southern california, putting innocent lives at risk because you don't wanna talk to da popo

Oh and by the way, he also had convictions for multiple DUIs, hit and run, and armed robbery before he died by drowning because he was fucking drunk and high.

Fuck him.

What is so upsetting to you about people who commit violent criminal offenses getting what's coming to them?

Most police officers never even draw their weapons during their entire time on the force unless you live in some Western Sydney shithole or fucking Alice Springs

I have no fucking clue what you're talking about

Wait, do you mean Rupert Murdoch? He's actually Australian.

>imagine just doing your shitty truck driving job
>get a brick thrown at your head by some disgruntled negro

yeah this guy who had a fucking bb gun in his hotel room definitely deserved to get shot and killed

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

No you're absolutely right, they threw the book at him.

SEVEN YEARS! And a €5000 fine!
For raping a little boy and leaving him with serious long term physical and mental damage.

My bad, it does seem perfectly fair. Seven whole years. That's like, almost as old as his victim was. I'm sure he'll be reformed, in seven years.

>What is so upsetting
Appeal to emotion is not an argument. Were talking about police procedure of arresting people and brining them to court, so that the judge can make a sentence based on the crimes committed.

Thats the foundation of the legal system.

The moment a police officer becomes judge an shoots people, he's breaking the pillar of what constitutes JUSTICE.

And before you shift the goalposts, if a cop pulls someone over and politely asks for an ID and the guy grabs his Deagle and starts shooting the cop, then obviously thats self-defense.

Sadly despite billions invested in cop car-cams and body-cams many of these "self-defense" cases have the video suspiciously missing.

Not sure how that relates to cops savagely beating the guy after they have him subdued. Why do you hate law and order?

That's pretty much the average sentence for rape.

So when the justice system breaks down, the logical solution is to hunt down white people and loot stores?

Are you suggesting there's no way there'll ever be another riot in LA? For any reason, by anyone at all? I mean, really?

Thats the normal sentence for rape.

If I were the father, of course Id want to castrate the scum, but thats not JUSTICE, thats vengeance.

This is hilarious. You moved the goal posts exactly like he said you would.

This wasn't just any rape, it was the violent rape of a child.

>The moment a police officer becomes judge an shoots people, he's breaking the pillar of what constitutes JUSTICE.
Then the person who the cop shoots shouldn't have been acting in a manner that would make the cop fear for his life.

>On August 19, Deputy District Attorney Lawrence Morrison delivered the opening statement and a week later, the videotape of the beating was shown. The doctors who treated Denny testified, describing his wounds and their efforts to repair them. Next to testify were witnesses of the beating and Denny's rescuers. The prosecution rested on September 17, 1993. The defense began pleading on September 20, making a case for unpremeditated assault, with Faal challenging the video evidence and portraying Williams as a victim of poverty and racism. In the closing arguments, the defense attorneys claimed that Williams and Watson were being used as scapegoats for the L.A. riots. The prosecution counter-argued that the two had knowingly tried to kill Denny and were not victims.

>After a few jury changes, a hung jury resulted for all charges except a felony count of mayhem for Williams and one misdemeanor assault charge for both Williams and Watson on October 18. Watson was given credit for time served and was sentenced to three years probation for the assaults of Denny and truck driver Larry Tarvin. Williams was denied bail and sentenced to a maximum of ten years for the assaults of Denny and four other people on December 7, 1993. As the families of the defendants celebrated the lesser sentences, Denny surprisingly approached Williams' mother, Georgiana, and hugged her. For weeks afterwards, public debate about racism and whether the verdicts were just or unjust raged on

This is why juries of your """""""peers""""""" is bullshit.

I hate niggers.

He will more likely serve 2 years in a furnished cell with TV and computer access and be released to a government-provided apartment to help him integrate, because Austria is definitely not cucked.

Youre moving goalposts. Riots are illegal and looting is illegal. That has nothing to do with police brutality. People who loot should be arrested and brought to justice.

>police shootings aren't a problem in any other developed countries in the world
>Americans still insist that everything is fine

That's not really a legal definition. Rape is rape unless some other act is involved.

>LA Riots were justified
>Come at me bros

>How does the breakdown in the justice system justify lynching white people and looting?

>This is hilarious. You moved the goal posts exactly like he said you would.

you do consider the circumstances and nature of the crime when sentencing someone though

You're the one who said that the riots were justified.

Austria is actually one of the harsher Western European countries.

>arguing with libnigs

You knew what you were getting into, senpai.

>shouldn't have been acting in a manner that would make the cop fear for his life.
Which would be a valid argument for explaining having shot an allegedly aggressive and ARMED (with guns) criminal.

HOWEVER, this would have to be proven as a matter of standard procedure by an EXTERNAL organism to ensure that the cops did everything in his power to diffuse the situation and prevent bloodshed.

Blacks abort like its going out of style.

Black person go back to WorldstarHipHop please

Where did I say they were justified? The guy was talking about the merits of cops shooting people.

Yeah and that's why he got 7 years. That's on the higher end of rape sentencing.

Yes, and most times the external organism (grand jury) lets the cops off because the shootings are justified.

You might be confusing me with anther poster m8.

Im from Austria. Also, not an argument.

>Yeah and that's why he got 7 years. That's on the higher end of rape sentencing.
yeah no I get that, I just jumped in because I didn't quite agree with what you said

>be Austrian
>defend criminal scum
what for? you know they'd use you and toss you side the first chance they get. at least cops are paid to protect citizens.

Chinese oligarchs.

Eastern Suburbs m8. The literal opposite of a shithole.

Wrong. 99% of police shootings are investigated by an INTERNAL organism (as in within the PD).

This would have to be the job of the DOJ, or even the FBI. That however is not the case.

What's wrong with Alice Springs mate

Most American cops don't have to shoot people either if they're in nice neighborhoods.

So we can agree that the LA riots were not, in fact, justified? Fine.

Im not defending people, Im defending the justice system of due process.

Abuse of power is the difference between a dictatorship like NK and a free and democratic nation like Austria.

this. i've been saying that we're basically living in the 90s again basically, what with fashion, crystal pepsi, and the fact that we're overdue for another riot and quake

What was bullshit is that they got off because "payback for Rodney".

Even though they then cleared OJ of murder as "payback for Rodney" too.

Pretty much. They should have just protested peacefully if they felt like stuff needed to change.

Tbh I'm from Perth so things are probably different here, but I work with a lot of police officers and most of them tell me they've never drawn their gun

It's a bit shit isn't it mate.

There's a difference between drawing and shooting

You don't have a free and democratic nation. Nowhere in the Europe can claim that status.

You got a "kinda free", "kinda democratic" nation.

The U.S. is unironically more free than anywhere else on the planet.

The riots have nothing to do with the argument of police brutality.

Riots and looting = illegal
Police beating up a man with batons = illegal

I have to leave, but Ill end with this:

>Man gets Swatted by some troll a month ago
>Police sends Swat to the man's house
>Man gets told by police (megaphone) to leave the house and slowly open the front door
>The moment he does what he is told and slowly opens the front door to leave the house, the gets instantly shot by the police (and killed)

That is the reason why people complain. These cases (and they are not few).

Food for thought.

You're retarded.

>The U.S. is unironically more free than anywhere else on the planet.
What a fucking joke

New Zealand probably takes that title

>The U.S. is unironically more free than anywhere else on the planet.
I was gonna make an ad hominem remark, but I think you actually believe that and I dont wanna bully an underprivileged American high schooler.

in the current political climate, america has a small scaled riot every year so eventually one will be as mental as that one