If you're American, what's your excuse for not owning a firearm?

Eurocucks need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pistols
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/978-1-59148-141-6-TellTruthShameDevil-2nd-LowRes.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B-but I do user. I also believe most Americans in this board are also armed.

Even if you live in a liberal shithole like NYC, you can at least get away with owning a pump shotgun

Gonna buy an XD-S 9mm for my first gun. Good choice or nah?

I don’t need a gun, i have the power of positive thinking.

Owning firearms should be a right. But not everyone is responsible/intelligent enough for a firearm.

Why do americans think we can't own guns?

>tfw you'll never shoot yourself in the leg accidentally because you don't own a glock

how fucking retarded are you? it is a right you ignorant fuck

i have one of those.

but it says 17 and it's a bit chunkier.

>If you're American, what's your excuse for not owning a firearm?

can't justify the expense yet... but it IS on my list.

gonna get me a 9mm... and then later, maybe a .45

Armed to the teeth

>Australians
>thinking

I have an xd-e, prefer it because of the hammer with decocker/safety and lack of grip safety. Xds grip is uncomfortable for me.

Fuck you, we have guns here.

I have a Glock 26 Gen4. Buying a S&W .357 this summer. Probably an AR-15 as well.

The Jew-controlled American-propped governments of Europe had to disarm Europe to prevent armed resistance.

Americans are allowed to own semi-automatic eunuch guns because they are the house niggers of the Jew.

I'm broke!

This is the most retarded logic I've heard from a country that has accomplished nothing
Europe's disapproval of guns came because the politicians their took them away and put the people in fear. Some countries do have guns though.

there*

>Eurocucks need not reply
>posts austrian pew pew
>croatian pew pew
Get a czech pew pew, it's better. I have yugoslavian copy of TT though

I have many guns, including machine guns.

I'm waiting until I'm 21 so I can conceal carry a handgun.

I shot my dogs nuts off no prob here

>austrian made pistol

lolol eurocucks need not apply

I already do.

>Switzerland only 45.7
What's the excuse of my fellow countrymen not owning more guns?

is there any US made pistol besides 1911?

Stop posting this thread every day retard

9mm S&W MP shield

Go down the list with a burger flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pistols

from the front page of r*ddit: People who are likely to own guns vs people who are likely to graduate college[2500 × 2838]

>all the people with shitskins own guns
>New England doesn't own guns because of social cohesion

50% of the population is women

Many, even if they are a non-American company such as Beretta, Sig Sauer, etc.

>((Graduating college))
>People who are brainwashed by continued ((education)) less likely to defend themselves
Who knew

So non nigger infested areas dont need guns and grad college.
Aight

brown people from brown areas dont own guns (legally) and are pushed through college despite the fact that most graduate with a middle school reading level.

Yeah, such great manufacturers like:
Hi-Point.
Jimenez
Raven
Cobra
Jennings
Bryco
Davis
AMT
Phoenix

Americans make shitty handguns and sub-par rifles. But they do make okayish cheap shotguns So there is that.

Money, and the fact that I'm currently living on campus and they have strict no firearms policies, even in campus apartments.

smith and wesson

I can beat you all fat fucks with my nude fists

It's always the Euro meme flaggot. You're not even from Europe, no European even likes the EU.
Fuck off burger with identity crisis. I honestly cannot take EU flag people seriously, remove your flag and I'll have an honest discussion with you

>Americans make shitty handguns
mostly yes
>and sub-par rifles
lol no

so you are not free. hm

Shoot everything you can get your hands on. Pick the one that feels the most natural to you, buy a few thousands rounds of ammo, and practice.

>"American"
>Not owning a firearm

>sub-par rifles

Pls.

Depends. If it's a private college you can't really say anything about it
If it's a public university then they really shouldn't be able to bar people from bringing firearms on campus. But the Dean does have some sway on what to do with regard to school policy.

Glocks are made in Smyrna GA

so semi-free like everybody else. ok.

The point is concealed is concealed. If I wanna carry into a building a sign or law won’t stop me.

I don't get this

I have I don't know how many
I am going to guess a dozen
picking up another one tomorrow

your life isn't justifiable?

yeah, that's the same everywhere user.

unironically poor, and could not afford purchasing myself a firearm. on the other hand, fucking spics and nogs get subsidized housing, just fuck me

> (OP)
>Why do americans think we can't own guns?

probably because euro flags are always making threads asking us what guns are for.

(killing people)

Need to be 21 to buy a pistol in my state. In two months though, I'm getting one, and my concealed carry permit.

Face it mutt america can't make handguns.

peoples kill peoples

>your life isn't justifiable?

I live in east tennessee... not that many threats around here at the moment, but I calculate I should have enough in a few months.

I'm already a damn good shot, and I have a small collection of knives.

Im a multiple time convicted felon. Also I never liked guns too loud and messy

Every single government with the exception of Switzerland was propped up either the Jew-run USA or USSR after WWII.

Read a fucking book...

I told you I'm not having a discussion with you until you remove your meme flag. I know you're a burger with an identity crisis. No EU nation likes the EU

>THE USA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY SINGLE NATIONS LAWS AFTER WORLD WAR II

Hipoint made the trayvon slayer model triple k.

1) look at montana, idaho, wyoming, wisconsin, oregon, utah, kentucky, tennessee. face it, uneducated tards are the ones to own guns.

lol, you are painfully unaware of how stupid you are

people there fuck eachothers cousins and raise the children generation after generation. it's a utopia for inbreds.

LOL!!! maybe that happened to you.

burgers really are the dumbest fucks in the developed world. sad.

the niggers have cars now

BTW, you are the dumbest one in this thread.

Most of the people from those states are transplants leaving the liberal hellhole they were once from

I’m severely bipolar and emotionally unstable. I don’t trust myself with a gun

>>Americans make shitty handguns
>mostly yes
Why is this a meme? All of those manufacturers are like the Budweiser of firearms. Bud is cheap, and even though it tastes like shit, it can get the job done. There are a lot of good handguns here, regardless of any dipshit gun snobbery.

nigger spotted

Only a fucking mutt can be this ignorant about his own country, wtf...

>the niggers have cars now

meh.

Waiting to turn 21 so i can get class 3, and get a fully automatic AK

You have to dry fire a Glock to clean it. I actually almost shot a foot off because of this.

Listen mate, not everything is our fault. Is your country a shithole because of us? No. You had the entire duration from the start of the Monroe Doctrine to not be a shithole and you failed. Is it our fault? Is it our fault the entirety of Latin America is a shithole? Is it the US' fault that Europe constantly went to war causing us to become bigger and stronger? Is it our fault for entering World War I when Germany attacked us when we did nothing to them? Is it our fault that the EU constantly tells other European countries to bring in immigrants when the nations don't want them? It's not the entirety of the US you absolute fucking shitskin. It's the CIA, FBI, and other departments that are capable of self-funding themselves and Jewish elites that are controlling us and other nations. Kalegri isn't from the United States. Soros isn't from the United States why don't you blame Hungary for Soros? No one blames Hungary because they're a victim of all of this and so is the US. To think that the average burger supports war and regime change and everything our government does is ludicrous.
How stupid do you have to be to think it's JUST the US doing all of this? It's elites that betray their nation for a few sheckles. Not even Euros blame the United States for everything, not even Hitler blamed the United States for everything. Fucking kill yourself

Just about every gun at this point
I buy Sig and all of them were made in the US plant

My nigga

The Jews orchestrated it all, you were just the goys dumb enough to go along with it.

The Russians fought a massively destructive civil war to avoid it, they lost and were enslaved.

Germany led the effort with the largest multinational volunteer force in history (the SS) to prevent it, they lost and were culturally annihilated.

When the Jew showed up in the USA, the response was: "Yes, master".

not allowed to own them because i shot a nigger in the muhdick 16 times

M&Ps are the same way too. But you have to be pretty fucking stupid to almost shoot yourself.

i don't know what to get. never had any need for one until now. whats a good handgun for a lefty that is reliable and concealable.

that's not how buying automatics work. you don't need a license, you need a tax stamp

This
If you don't clear the fuck out of your weapon prior to cleaning you're a fucking idiot and should aim it at your head next time you "decide to clean your gun"

And for a transferrable AK, 20-30 thousand dollars

I will never put my finger on the trigger until I'm ready to shoot so there will never be an accidental discharge

>Cleaning my gun

Low iq needs a hammer and button safety just to not shoot himself

I’m from New Mexico but I live in a 600sqft apartment in LA. I left my guns back home

They were lost in a tragic boating accident.

Lol, someone doesn't know his history. The majority of people didn't approve of the Federal Reserve you fucking retard. And I like how you just blatantly ignore everything I wrote.
The majority of Yanks were anti-war and anti-intervention in the first and second world war. We only entered the First one because Germany attacked us. Germany also allowed Bolshevism to spread into Russia. But I don't hear you talking about how it's Germany's fault for anything. Not even the illegal shit Hitler was doing.
To think that every single nation is innocent besides the US is plain false. England and France have had Jewish controlled banks for centuries but nope, according to you it's not their fault. It's our fault, even when we were weak and feeble during the Napoleonic era I'm sure you'll find a way to blame us.
Just fuck off back to your shithole, you're beyond repair if you believe only one nation and all it's people are responsible for the problems of the world

i do have one though. op pic related, except a 17

Ah, the arrogance of ignorance.

You have a lot to learn.

I recommend this book to start with, it is an excellent summary with plenty of good citations.

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/978-1-59148-141-6-TellTruthShameDevil-2nd-LowRes.pdf

yeah that sounds about right, since it has to already be in the registry prior to may 1986. not sure where people get this "class 3" shit from, maybe they're confusing it with title 3.

i mean, i dont really care if the jews are behind it or not. the problem is central banking. needs to go. buy bitcoin, you retards

Class 3 FFL maybe so they can get cheaper post ban samples? I'm not sure either.