When did rap/hip hop (a genre associated with rebellion and crime) become so liberal and SJW tier? Are they cucked...

When did rap/hip hop (a genre associated with rebellion and crime) become so liberal and SJW tier? Are they cucked? Is it ((their)) doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiIGGDeN7D0
youtube.com/watch?v=VQFIjeFP3d0
youtube.com/watch?v=LjHT-eE6opI
youtube.com/watch?v=_MnBJEzs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=rgVDd9Gl7IU
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVI2rnrrec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's strange to see the arts and music go from being anti-establishment to very establishment. Odd times.

Rap was literally invented and marketed by Jews.

Freedom is slavery. War is peace.

Contradiction is truth

Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity
Tax the rich, feed the poor
'Til there are no rich no more?
I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

It seems that it is time for new musical genres to emerge.
If everything is establishment, the rebel position becomes vacant.

True, it's taking a while though.

Niggers made rap. they don't even know anything about politics but whenever someone says BLACK PEOPLE ARE COOL TOO they will follow the person. They're the biggest retards who are easy to manipulate.

It happens to every genre given enough time and it's not all that strange when you think about it

At first it's something new and unknown, where the style of the music counters the genres that are already known, at this period the message and theme of the various songs express going against the norm which go hand in hand with the genre being new

After a while more people latch on and the musical style gets incooperated to our "cultural hivemind" which is a fancy way of saying it became normal. Things aren't new forever after all. At this point it is already a part of the establishment

This doesn't only apply to music, just pick any artform or idea and you more or less notice the same pattern

That makes sense

Yah, Ten Years After was more like Fifty Years Later.

They exist but for obvious reasons need to be scrounged for.

this
NWA, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Ice Cube, etc. all had (((managers))). Gangsta rap was invented to corrupt black communities and encourage interracial violence.

the ADL came out and supported their nigger pet Jay-Z when many subhuman kikes thought his lyrics were "anti-semitic." very telling.

Rap was always cucked. It's always been a combination of celebrating degenerate behaviour and blaming their own problems on whitey.

Bluegrass is the only redpilled music now. Liberals get PTSD from it.

>Logic
Everything past his first album is garbage.

Dumb thread.
If anything it's gotten worse, unless Dr. Shekelstein and Goldberg decided to pull a 180 because their brilliant social experiment called hip hop is backfiring.

Hollywood has always been a self congratulatory circle jerk. It is just that, now they are more annoying than ever before because they all perceive POTUS as a threat to the world as they know it.... and really he is because they have just built this little bubble for themselves. They are alienating themselves by acting like such faggots.

What's some Sup Forums approved rap?

It looks so easy that a brainless child could do it. That attracts liberals like flies.

Id tend to disagree, eg Eminem

They have made it even less of an art than ever. At least Biggie and Pac had talent and a "message".

Watch, they will find a way to glorify white degeneracy within the next 5 years. So that it will be more socially acceptable to shoot heroine. MARK MY WORDS, junkie music is coming!

Maybe post malone. He's a rapper but he plays oldschool rock on guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=KiIGGDeN7D0

Logic is the biggest faggot of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=LjHT-eE6opI

Forgot, I like this one too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MnBJEzs1IU

soros has deep pockets and people, especially ((artists)), are dumb as shit and easily manipulated

Moonman

(((Bobby Tarantino))), whoever the fuck that is, is a virtue signalling fucking faggot.

Everything that ever starts out rebellious eventually either dies or becomes establishment. Its just the way of humanity.

They literally had Hilary Clinton appear on the Grammys last night

Rap is a nigger creation. If you enjoy it, you're part of the problem.

>black is beautiful
Literally retarded. The color black will always be associated with negative things, and would be even is a world where every person is black. Black is mainly associated with darmness, so the lack of light, where humans' most developed and useful sense (sight) is useless. Night is universally scary and dangerous for all humans.

I sometimes feel bad for niggers because no matter what they do they will always be associated with negative things be ause the color of their skin. Still, their actions and overall subhumanness of an average negro are not helping this at all.

Gangsta rap was literally created by the CIA to sell crack.

WELL PEPE AND HIS PAL MOON-MAN, THEY LIKE TO GAS THE KIKES

I didn't know haiti had thousands of years of history. I guess mud cookies and voodoo is culture. Those niggers are not even native to the island.

pic related is when it started the turn

"I'm a Nigger, know that's true, I'm one bad Jigaboo
When U see me wallkin the street, giving high-fives to all teh Coons I meet"

Rap is trying to stay relevant and profitable. Corporate seems to think SJW's are going to be the dominant demographic and are trying to find a way to exploit them.

At the very least Corporate will make a few bucks pandering to them until they die out and then just go back to dealing with normies.

Everything with mankind always boils down to profit and exploitation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgVDd9Gl7IU
This one is the best one, which is why it's shoah'ed superhard from youtube.

Rap has always been full of leftist faggots. One moment they're badass criminals, the next they're crying about 'programs'

lol there's a white rapper that calls himself Logic, and he raps about suicide and being anti-Trump. What a colossal faggot

that E in everybody is infinitely triggering
am I too autistic for this shit?

>Are they cucked? Is it ((their)) doing?
long story short., Yes, and its been this way ever since 2pac was killed.
there is still some real hiphop out there though.
Fun fact, in this song, Canibus spits the dopest verse to have ever been spit in history
youtube.com/watch?v=SHVI2rnrrec

how are those shitholes countries filled with diversity? explain? they are all 99% black.. lol. i mean for liberals something being completly black means diversity right? like black panther etc. never asian, never white, never whatever other race or ethnicity,just black no mater what

Hopsin seems pretty legit

A genre with an illusory tie to the rebellion you mention. Follow the money user. Who do you think funded the drug and gang wars? Who pays the artists? IT WAS ALWAYS THEM.

>since 2pac was killed
Nigga 2pac was fake as hell. Wasn't he a fucking theater student some record label bought?

This.

It depends on what is trend and what brings them money.

>women are precious as they are stronger than any man I've ever met