Tfw tap water has estrogen in it

>tfw tap water has estrogen in it
>tfw the plastic used to make bottled water is made from an estrogen-based compound

How do I stop drinking the liquid jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=xenoestrogen plastic&btnG=
youtube.com/watch?v=qZHah1j2vqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>non living material gives off estrogen

Gonna need a citation on this one m8

Jesus fucking Christ, how new are you? Why are there people still on the internet who do not know this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

How are you still breathing?

Wow neat "source" m8. I can click around and find out about acid rain and the.hole in the ozone too. Tremendous amount of knowledge

what you gotta do is buy a electric water distiller. i got one for 75 on amazon. been using it for about 6 months drinking pure water. god bless.

What are you even trying to say you faggot?
Educate yourself about xenoestrogens, some plastics are well known source of them.

Is it turning the frogs gay?

you are a fucking retard

That is like your opinion dude, not an argument.

>implying you don't want more cute traps in your country

le ebin memes

I understand your frustration

I alternate drinking tap water one day and spring water other days

Here, I'll make it easier for you, retard: scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=xenoestrogen plastic&btnG=

I have the solution to your globalist problem. That will be 200$ plus tip!

Ooooo is says "scholar "

Must be gud

That means it's a peer reviewed journal.
Are you black?

no wonder i look androgynous, fucking tapwater

intruder detected, no one says "black" on this board

Bisphenol A (BPA) is a plastic additive, but is barely soluble in water, more so when the water's warm. This compound leaches out of plastics into the water they contain in small amounts and then it enters your body. BPA is treated by your body in a similar way to estrogen, ergo it is a xenoestrogen. There are other compounds out there that do this, but BPA is one of the most pervasive. Your edgy memes about it don't make this less true.

Only drink rain water.

Doesn't matter, I don't have a gf

>material gives off material
youtube.com/watch?v=qZHah1j2vqM

It's not estrogen itself, it's estrogen mimickers, so it behaves LIKE estrogen. It's everywhere around us. Strangely, there are no "testosterone mimickers", so you can artificially become only more feminized, never more manly.

my first thought as well, who else would you buy a water filter from!

Drink piss of manly man. Suck the pure unfiltred test fresh from the tap.

you will die drinking distilled water, retard

There are plenty of pro-hormones out there.
Just go to USA Ebay and shop for them.

>just that easy

i wonder (((who))) is behind this post

>tfw living in rural area
>tfw drinking pure water all day
>tfw I sweat testosterone

1. Pick the type of filter you'd like, RO removes everything so you'll need to make sure you're getting your minerals

Temporary: Get glass gallon bottles and buy water from a refill machine.

Can I lick your armpits?

>Move to mountainous region
>drink fresh from the stream

Scottish highlands

lets meet in westboro baptist church

>Tfw shaves and beard appear over night
>Tfw too much testosterone gives you cancer in the balls

Doesn't affect me, I inject 500mg of Testosterone per week and take Anastrozole.

>Tfw shaves and beard appear over night

this shit actually happens

>live in norway
>live in the middle of the forest

the water here is literally the cleanest in the world. Going anywhere else I can taste the chlorine and shit and cancer inducing moobmaking dickshrink juice. Disgusting.

The most proper filtration system is one you can build on your own . First you need a reverse osmosis to filter out fluoride and heavy metals then you need a coconut shell activated carbon filter for the other hormone

get a filter ya fag

Get a water filter or collect rain water

>literally the cleanest in the world

i have some news for you

BPA isn't used in water bottles anymore.

I get those huge jugs of spring water from the store. It’s still plastic container, but per volume it’s much less than plastic bottles of water. I imagine the best bet is buying those glass bottle waters, but they’re expesive as hell.

Unfortunately can’t use a filter, at least not an easy one because I live with other people and last time I got one they complained about it being on the tap and kept taking it off till it broke.

You'd be hard pressed these days to find BPA in plastics used for food and water. It got phased out. "BPA free" is on everything now. Niagra, the largest water bottle manufacturer for example does not use BPA anymore.

I dunno, overpower the estrogen in your body with testosterone? As far as I can tell man hormones always take the lead.

Thank you. Sup Forums is a bunch of retards. I just come here for breaking news

>if I drink water from bottles I'll start turning into a woman!!
What a retard

>decide to read up on soy from all the memes
>it actually has a chemical in it that interferes with the production of estrogen in your body

wtf I love soy now

>unironically picking a place to live not based off of its base survival resources.

Im surrounded by ckean forrest and mountain air with the sweetest mtn spring/well water that flows 365. Clod crisp and chemical free. Purified by the oldest mountains on the planet. Unending food supplys foraged hunted or grown. Small homogeneous farming/mtn community with 100sof thousands of forrested mountainside acres, rivers, creeks, and lakes. Stop cucking to society and break away to the land of ultimate responsibility and freedom. Move to the fucking woods.

t. city slicker

By drinking pure grain alcohol.

yeah where's that?

>What is hormone therapy for 200, Alex?

Keep on ingesting estrogen, soyboy. Be a good goy.

That's Atrazine you fucking mongoloid.

Filtered water and filtered ice and one of these. Keeps my ice for a week. Just put more water in when I need to. Half gallon capacity. Stainless steel and bpa free plastics.

You're a fucking retard.

You have cancer in balls then?

Still has microplastics in it.

Would something like a brita filter get rid of these compounds/chemicals? Also any ways to boost your test?

Why is that a mentally ill freak trans can go to the doctor and get prescribed testosterone to turn themselves into a man but men can't get it to make themselves a better man?

If you take external test your body reduces the amount it makes internally

And dehydrate yourself even faster because of all the salt in your urine.

>it's another manlet beta blames his shortcomings on soy/estrogen being in everyday products thread

Explain how Chad is drinking tap waterout of his gallon milk jug he slammed in the morning and he isn't a faggot like you. I did GOMAD for a year and I didn't turn out a fat bitch titted femboy like you.

>
>What are you even trying to say you faggot?
>Educate yourself about xenoestrogens, some plastics are well known source of them.

true. but xenoestrogens don't necessarily do what you think they do.

estrogen blockers are actually xenoestrogens. they're shaped like estrogen on one end such that they attach to the receptor.

after that though, they don't do anything or activate anything in the cell, they just get in the way of estrogen.

It's true, my dad drank water bottles for over a year and he became a liberal cuck. I seriously think my mom is cucking my dad.

>WATER INFECTED US WITH THE KEK
Sup Forums pls