My Hero Academia / Boku no Her

Should Hori just get rid of SugarMan and Sadrock?
Was a mistake introduce such a number of interesting characters?
Are we at the point where he need to stop and just work with what he have?
Because i think there is still plenty of characters to introduce in the subarcs
Also, now this chart is canon for /bnha/

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158416248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desuarchive.org/a/thread/158416248

blue=lose
red=win
Or the other way around?

This is the only problem of based Hori, too many awesome characters so he have to dump a lot of chances of developemente for them or the pace of the manga will go solwer af
If it's red, it means the guy form the red side won, and if it's blue the guy from the blue side won

>Kirishima wins to almost everyone.
>Jirou, Mineta, and Hagakure loses to everyone but themselves.
The fuck is this?

>Kirishima winning against Tokoyami
Unless they are in solarium Tokoyami wins Kirishima every time even without Mad Banquet of Darkness.

>Tsuy losing to Uraraka
Literally how? Tsuy is a mutant which pretty much makes her physically superior. She has long range tongue action to keep fighting even in zero-grav, unlike some hand-to-hand combatants in the chart who have won Uraraka.

>>Literally how?
>tongue is approaching
>grab it w/ 5 fingers
>Tsuyu is weghtless
>Tsuyu can now be swung like a ragdoll

Hori should just forget about them, so he can give more time to best girl and guys like shinzou, vines, smugkid and tetsux4. Or at least pair them with some class A guys in field training, so they could be developed at least a little and people could just get used to them. It's sad to have such interesting characters out of important arcs like this one.

I want to see Ibara and Todo team up. Or Ibara Tokoyami.

Ibara and Birb would be a nice couple, calm, classy and oldfashoned. They would be cute together.

will his smile appear next chapter?

Beat this monster

I can't imagine to many people would mind a slower pace if it meant fleshing out 1-A more. I know the popularity polls aren't a perfect measure, but most of the top 20 were the class A kids. People generally like them all, except for the Satou, Kouda, and Aoyama.

Hard boy smashed that guy THROUGH A FUCKIN BEAM OF BLADES
WTF HORI

>All Might has Deku as "Midoriya My Boy" in his contact list

Im really happy All Might survived, I don't want to imagine this manga without him

Based Hori and based All Might
It's the little things

Quirk matchups are a thing.
>Mina can zone and melt him.
>Iida can hit-and-run--same w/ Tsuyu.
>Kirishima can do nothing in the air so he loses to Uraraka.
>Ojiro can just parry his attacks while striking for an opening.
>Sadrock depends on the venue.
>Satou can punch through concrete w/out taking damage but we don't really know how durable he is so this is an open one.
>Shoji is way stronger than him physically so he'll just be restrained w/ multiple limbs.
>Jirou uses soundwaves that can shatter the earth.
>Tokoyami depends on the luminosity of the venue.
>Mineta's grapes have yet shown to be cut so he won't be able to get free unlike w/ Sero's tapes.
>Momo can just create whatever.

We need more feels

Momo can create any non-living material, but how much control does she have over its other physical properties, like temperature? Can she make lava? What about stellar-core plasma? What about neutronium? What about antimatter?

Granted, these are increasingly suicidally bad ideas, but now I'm wondering if she has the ability to shunt half her body mass into antiparticles and blow up the country.

>blow up the country
Truly a heroic thing to do.

It has to touch her skin for at least the moment it comes out so she can't do anything too dangerous
Also she can make organic shit probably, just not anything actually alive.

>She can generate corpses.

Holy fuck that's metal/useful for faking deaths.