Riko san is Kawaiiiii

say something nice to her.

Pig

I want to kaihou inside her.

Fuck off back to your containment board >>>/h. cancer.

Your blowjobs are great.

Riko is mai waifu

She is a very caring and loving onee-san.

slut.

those bOObs.

Riko is for Hajimecock only
Dicklets need not apply

CUTE PIG!

The ending to this will never stop being fucking hilarious

>her "what the actual fuck" face that she maintains even as she's being tackled and raped.

How many episodes was this series? Everytime i think i've seen all suddenly i find new one.

Four

she won against cock

Fuck off back to your containment board . cancer.

Stop samefagging your shit thread, spammer.

more tears

Considering the deleted posts in this thread, you should stop banevading, spammer.

cry a little more

What's going on in this thread

Enjoy your inevitable 30 day ban, spammer.

One of my best students

So I have a question Anna got traded to the school for Kaho, but Riko ran away from the cult to go to the school to save Anna. At the end of Cross Mix, Riko says they had been at the school for a few days, also the girl Anna was traded for was back at the school? Does this mean Majima was done with her and wanted Anna back or did he want both of the sisters back? I like the idea of Riko being Based Buddha's personal cum doll instead of her getting trampled at the school by faceless students with no personality.

>he will never fuck your waifu

Probably one of my all time favorite endings. I just wish we could have watched Majima pounding her for a little while before they faded out.

The ending in the VN was just as good.

Fuck off back to you samefagging cancer.

**angry dog noises**

She DECISIVELY lost to the cock.

It wasn't even close.

VN translation when?

>Anna got traded to the school for Kaho
not canon

What do you mean? It happened in Cross Mix.

Cross Mix is not canon. It's just a crossover episode between two different series.

Fuck, I wish. The VN is fucking amazing. The endings are so great in it.

>The VN is fucking amazing
Anime has better artstyle, though.

Well, in the OVA it's canon. If we get anime sequels I think it'll take place after Cross Mix.

Ya, the OVA did a few things better but they are both good.

Things the OVA did that I liked: art style got a major upgrade, Riko actually looks her age in the OVA, voice acting was far superior, they gave Sakaki scenes, I also enjoyed their interpretation of Majima in the OVA. He's way more over powered in the OVA compared to his original version in the VN.

I fap to you often.

I wish they would have made the series longer and included Naomi so we could get THAT ending.

Kuroinu did this too, kind of rare, was disappointed with the actual vn artstyle.

OP is a faggot. That's all.

Fuck you, OP is cool.

Was the OVA true to the VN? I'd say Ran->Sem was pretty good but they obviously had to exclude a few things, they even left out one of the main characters in the OVA.

What happens in THAT ending user?

I don't want to spoil it for those interested , it's pretty fucking ball draining though.

it's essentially the opposite of the original ending in the Ran->Sem anime

Stop samefagging, OP.

Fuck off back to

Majima did nothing wrong

Why would a hero do something wrong?

So what exactly was her plan? Fuck everyone to exhaustion and walk out with Anna?

I mean if she can handle Majima, the others should be a cake walk. I think emotional troubles is what cost her.

Why is she smiling here?